Woke Democrats: Dr. Seuss is now racist.

So stereotypes can be racist? If someone wants to no longer publish a racist stereotype, that is bad?

You Nazis are as insane as you are evil.

You seek to destroy every facet of American culture,.

One fish

Two fish

Cancel culture

dead fish

I asked a simple question. You had to run to "Nazi's".

We should preserve and continue racist stereotypes?

The point is these woke nazis are going to continue to find different material to direct stupid people to be outraged about. And they’re getting creative. If you’re outrage about Dr. Seuss (an American treasure and a genius) than you were told to be outraged about him by the Marxist elite.

Who told you to be outraged because a publisher decided to no longer publish a few books?

I’m outraged at the idea that everything is considered racist now. It didn’t used to be like this. This bullshit is getting more and more out of hand and it benefits no one.

But who told you to be outraged?

No one I used my brain and decided the woke mob is full of shit and it’s getting annoying

I see, you can just decide you don't like that the publisher is no longer going to publish something but others cant' decide to not support offensive things on their own.

Others can decide what ever they want for themselves.

But you said they couldn't.

Normal people know there’s nothing with Dr. Seuss books. This is just the latest manufacture crap by elites telling their stupid crowd what to feel outraged about.

Make up your mind. Who tells you what to get outraged over?

Yeah listen it’s your right to be stupid. I never said stupid people shouldn’t be entitled to there point of views.

It's "their" point of views.

When will this nutbaggery end? I think these idiots have already gone way to far with this idiocy. The backlash is coming and it will be massive.

I'm not sure what the issue here is. The people who control Geisel's estate said, "Yup, these books have to go".

Let's not forget, Seuss was a product of his time. Before he wrote children's books, he wrote anti-Japanese Propaganda.

View attachment 463451

The books that are being pulled have images like this.

View attachment 463452
Um... yeah.

Now, on the larger issue, are books written in the 1950's appropriate today? Do they appeal to today's more diverse audience. That's a discussion worth having. A lot of Seuss' works are pretty good at teaching the right lessons about tolerance, the meaning of Christmas, trying new things or taking care of the environment. (Wow, these are supposed to be kid's books, right?)
He wrote anti japanese propaganda? Didn't Japan bomb us murdering our people? And don't even get me started the rape of chinese and other women or the death marches.........

Not propaganda dear----------but facts about how awful the Japanese were.

When will this nutbaggery end? I think these idiots have already gone way to far with this idiocy. The backlash is coming and it will be massive.

Dr Seuss Enterprises decided to cease publication of 6 titles out of all the Dr Seuss books. This is fake news and Fox shows it is nothing but a Trump propaganda outlet.

He wrote anti japanese propaganda? Didn't Japan bomb us murdering our people? And don't even get me started the rape of chinese and other women or the death marches.........

Yeah, but democrats hate America, so anyone attacking America is their besties....

The DemoKKKrats seem perfectly proud of their history. I mean, come on, this guy still has his job in 2021!

Um, yeah... probably because you guys couldn't even prove that was him in the picture. Which one of those guys was he again?

Others can decide what ever they want for themselves. Normal people know there’s nothing with Dr. Seuss books. This is just the latest manufacture crap by elites telling their stupid crowd what to feel outraged about.

Seuss' estate are the ones who realized that these images were probably inappropriate.

The thing here is that Seuss was a product of his time. Those kinds of images were probably in the 1950's. They aren't today. Now, if these were books for older children, or adults, we could have the discussion about context.

But when you are talking about a book for 7 year olds just learning to read, and the white kid points to a racist picture in a Dr. Seuss book and says, "Hey, Jamal, that's you!!!" right before Jamal kicks his ass, that's probably a situation you want to defuse.

Really? What the people who hate FDR tell us is that the worst thing FDR did was lock up Japanese Americans. They might even have a point. But Dr. Seuss was fine with it.

1614767317365.png

The DemoKKKrats seem perfectly proud of their history. I mean, come on, this guy still has his job in 2021!

Um, yeah... probably because you guys couldn't even prove that was him in the picture. Which one of those guys was he again?

Others can decide what ever they want for themselves. Normal people know there’s nothing with Dr. Seuss books. This is just the latest manufacture crap by elites telling their stupid crowd what to feel outraged about.

Seuss' estate are the ones who realized that these images were probably inappropriate.

The thing here is that Seuss was a product of his time. Those kinds of images were probably in the 1950's. They aren't today. Now, if these were books for older children, or adults, we could have the discussion about context.

But when you are talking about a book for 7 year olds just learning to read, and the white kid points to a racist picture in a Dr. Seuss book and says, "Hey, Jamal, that's you!!!" right before Jamal kicks his ass, that's probably a situation you want to defuse.

Lying again Herr Stalin?

The Suess estate was extorted by the Reich to cancel them.

Really? What the people who hate FDR tell us is that the worst thing FDR did was lock up Japanese Americans. They might even have a point. But Dr. Seuss was fine with it.

View attachment 463596

That cartoon doesn't support the FDR concentration camps, Herr Stalin.

If you were to ever tell the truth, would you burst into flames, or just be expelled from the Reich?

What will happen to our youth if they don't get to enjoy little pictures of stereotypical "Chinamen"
View attachment 463385

How will they learn about other cultures without mocking them first??

Goofy shit conservatives worry about....
Gotta say, Biff, I don't see what's wrong with this. It's a cartoon of someone from a different culture, from 1937, in traditional dress, eating with chop sticks, which they DO and who said there was anything wrong with any of that? Why are Asians offended by it? It's a puzzle to me.
Of course it's a puzzle to you.....

Here is how Asians looked in 1937.......
2015_01-02_Chinese-Exclusion__01.jpg

But if you'd rather think of them as some sort of team mascot; that is your privilege to do so....

Just like it was the publisher's privilege to stop publishing it

Lying again Herr Stalin?

Um, no. They got cancelled because of this..

1614815172240.png

1614815188770.png

1614815201521.png

This is why they got pulled. Images that might have been "acceptable" in the 1950's but certainly don't play today. They probably would have been pulled years ago had Seuss not been an icon and these hadn't been more obscure titles.

Lying again Herr Stalin?

Um, no. They got cancelled because of this..

View attachment 463846

View attachment 463847
View attachment 463848

This is why they got pulled. Images that might have been "acceptable" in the 1950's but certainly don't play today. They probably would have been pulled years ago had Seuss not been an icon and these hadn't been more obscure titles.

Oh my Allah, look at how he portrayed the white devils you so desperately hate...

1614817425079.png

Hey Nostra, screw you. Those books are offensive. No trans characters. No BLM characters. No reparations talk. Completely inappropriate. Wake up!
View attachment 463326
Interesting that you use a depiction of a franchise the woke left is currently destroying based on White supremacy and the patriarchy.
Who's destroying star trek?
Patrick Stewart stated in an interview that he would only do the show if it subverted his character (captain Picard) and focused on politics. The writers of Discovery admitted they use the franchise as a political platform.

The actors and show runners have run it into the ground.

Forum List

Back