Woke agendas in companies explained on Joe Rogan. It's worse than just being a trend.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Recently my wife and I were discussing all the ad campaigns, and so on from companies recently always with young people, talking about social justice, pride and so on. We were talking we can't figure out who these ads are for. They target young people who aren't normal or average and a small part of young people who on the whole don't spend money because they aren't adults with real jobs or make big decisions.

Then she heard on a radio show she likes someone talking about EGS and how companies have this kind of subtle system where if you're EGS isn't high enough you can't invest money or be invested in. It's almost like a grading system for being woke among companies.

So we found this Joe Rogan video where a man explains and talks about it. The first few minutes aren't directly related to it but it does help set the stage some when he gets into it a lot more.

After watching it suddenly all this woke agenda stuff pushed by companies makes more sense because up till today I didn't understand it or why they would so heavily invest in it all. It isn't so much about trying to appeal to people or get more money from consumers, and why it's all so pandering, it's about the behind the scenes money.

Resnic
Recently my wife and I were discussing all the ad campaigns, and so on from companies recently always with young people, talking about social justice, pride and so on. We were talking we can't figure out who these ads are for. They target young people who aren't normal or average and a small part of young people who on the whole don't spend money because they aren't adults with real jobs or make big decisions.

Then she heard on a radio show she likes someone talking about EGS and how companies have this kind of subtle system where if you're EGS isn't high enough you can't invest money or be invested in. It's almost like a grading system for being woke among companies.

So we found this Joe Rogan video where a man explains and talks about it. The first few minutes aren't directly related to it but it does help set the stage some when he gets into it a lot more.

After watching it suddenly all this woke agenda stuff pushed by companies makes more sense because up till today I didn't understand it or why they would so heavily invest in it all. It isn't so much about trying to appeal to people or get more money from consumers, and why it's all so pandering, it's about the behind the scenes money.

😂

It's about investor money and according to the clown in the video investor money is mostly being steered towards corporations that are structured and managed in a way that is befitting of the 21st century. Big fucking reveal there. What a shocking revelation. 😄

Forum List

Back