Woe for Netflix as Holocaust "jokes" aired

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Jimmy Carr is quite well known in the UK without beinga big star.His latest netflix offering offers up holocaust jokes about the nazis gassing gypsies.

I prefer to think of carr as a tax dodger than as a comedian. he will sometimes say something outrageous to get a reaction and it looks like he is getting one now.

its hard to see how this shit would make it on to traditional platforms but the new ones are targetting the same audience and they wontcget away with offerng up Holocaust jokes.

Netflix content is a bit hit and miss anyway. They dont need this.

Carr should find a nazi friendly platform. He has a late night show on C4 and they are not the sort of people who will put up with this sort of shit.

There are places even a comedian should know you don't go.
Can't remember his name... but the comedian that made a joke about sexually abusing a child.. he's gone.
The list of things you should know not to touch is very short. Very. Child sexual abuse is one of them.
Canceling him over this... probably not, it isn't as bad as the child abuse joke honestly... but this dude went too far, and will likely pay a price over it.

There are places even a comedian should know you don't go.
Can't remember his name... but the comedian that made a joke about sexually abusing a child.. he's gone.
The list of things you should know not to touch is very short. Very. Child sexual abuse is one of them.
Canceling him over this... probably not, it isn't as bad as the child abuse joke honestly... but this dude went too far, and will likely pay a price over it.
I think that comedian is now President.

johnny-english-agent.gif

I would not laugh at a joke about killing gypsies

but why do libs not trust the free market of ideas?

Jimmy Carr is quite well known in the UK...
of cos you are in love with censorship and promote cancel culture , I dont see this joke as funny one and dont like it in general. still I live according g "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

and I am not along , John Cleese on this>​

Jimmy Carr is quite well known in the UK without beinga big star.His latest netflix offering offers up holocaust jokes about the nazis gassing gypsies.

I prefer to think of carr as a tax dodger than as a comedian. he will sometimes say something outrageous to get a reaction and it looks like he is getting one now.

its hard to see how this shit would make it on to traditional platforms but the new ones are targetting the same audience and they wontcget away with offerng up Holocaust jokes.

Netflix content is a bit hit and miss anyway. They dont need this.

Carr should find a nazi friendly platform. He has a late night show on C4 and they are not the sort of people who will put up with this sort of shit.
Not really familiar with English TV, however he sounds not to bright.

Forum List

Back