Woah! Trouble at the Omaha Trump Rally!

Oh look, Trump rally just starting!

Biden tried to hold a rally but no one showed up. People want president TRUMP!

Once again Trump shows how little he cares about the average person. It is always about him. Hundreds of people were left at a airfie;ld in freezing cold weather at a Trump rally in Nebraska.. 30 people had to be hospitalized. It is amazing he feels the need to campaign in Nebraska.

They came there to see and support one od America's greatest Presidents.

And who would waste their time to go to a go China Joe rally?
And he left them to freeze to death.

How considerate.

Any of them who still vote for him needs to be committed.

Holy shit are you stupid. They are adults dumbass. Not Trump's fault they didn't make it to there cars. I'm sure they passed many businesses they could have gone into to warm up.

Good Lord what an idiot you are.
Always somebody else's fault with you tRumplings.

Once again Trump shows how little he cares about the average person. It is always about him. Hundreds of people were left at a airfie;ld in freezing cold weather at a Trump rally in Nebraska.. 30 people had to be hospitalized. It is amazing he feels the need to campaign in Nebraska.

How considerate.

Holy shit are you stupid. They are adults dumbass. Not Trump's fault they didn't make it to there cars. I'm sure they passed many businesses they could have gone into to warm up.

Good Lord what an idiot you are.
Always somebody else's fault with you tRumplings.

Since they are adults I'd say they are responsible for their own well being.

I'm sure you are responsible for yours, just as I am for mine.

What an idiot you are.

Thanks for the update Synth! :cuckoo:

"Extremely heavy traffic on Abbott Drive."

So you admit Trump Rallies attract thousands of American patriots? :dunno:

How is a draft dodger considered a patriot? Tell us what exactly makes you a patriot. Does being a white, right wing, racist make you a patriot?
Joe "5 deferments" Biden?

The Chinaman got 5 deferments for.... wait for it....

"childhood asthma"

It doesn't get any more cowardly than that. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

At least the attendees to the trump rally were not steal washing machines like the filthy ass BLM Negroes in Philly.

You know, the ones that Biden loves so much.

That's the problem with leftist thinking. It's always the blame game, never the decisions of the people who made a choice. This is why you all are total joke. You have no capacity for rational thought

So you're saying Trump supporters are idiots. I agree.
Well, obviously they didn't make the best choice in clothing & preparation for the environment, did they? Everybody makes poor decisions on occasion. The difference is, the smart ones live & learn while the true idiots cast blame.
Are you an actual Bulldog or just extremely dense? Is anybody there with an intelligent thought?

Considering the number of old folks who were taken to the hospital, you might think they had learned how to dress for the weather by now.

How is a draft dodger considered a patriot? Tell us what exactly makes you a patriot. Does being a white, right wing, racist make you a patriot?
Joe "5 deferments" Biden?

I think that was the number yet numb nuts calls Trump a draft dodger. LMAO
Well he was only one short of the total of Diaper Joe deferments....

How considerate.

Have you seen the vitriol in this thread directed at their fellow Trump supporters? o_O

Now I won’t feel bad about feeling good when I see bad things happen to Trumpers. :lol:

I can’t post the whole thread, but it’s bad. Here’s the opener, before everything:

25 tweets later:

...and counting.

Ok. So a bunch of old folks suffered from hypothermia.
And I see Doc thinks that’s funny.
Not sure what’s funny about seniors getting hypothermia, but ok.

Fellow Trump voters, dedicated enough to go to a rally in 18 degree wind chill. Many old people vote on Election Day. Trumpers: “Let’s kill off some of them a few days before.”

Wtf are you talking about?
If someone decides to go to a rally, that’s their decision. Did Trump or anyone show up at their house and force them to attend at gun point? So how in your sick mind does people deciding to attend a rally translate to republicans trying to kill off seniors?
People chose to attend. They were unprepared for how cold it was and their exposure. Some needed medical attention.
How it this a topic that is remotely debate worthy, or even something you can have “different perspectives” on? It isn’t. It’s just what I laid out above.
But somehow, you deranged types find some way to “blame trump” for something, some of you mock the people who go, etc.
I hope the same people reading these threads take note of just how warped your view of the world it.

Just pathetic liberals grasping @ straws.

Clinton was a draft dodger. What military did obuthole serve in? Biden is a bigger racist than Trump. You're stupid.

I can’t post the whole thread, but it’s bad. Here’s the opener, before everything:

25 tweets later:

...and counting.

Ok. So a bunch of old folks suffered from hypothermia.
And I see Doc thinks that’s funny.
Not sure what’s funny about seniors getting hypothermia, but ok.

Fellow Trump voters, dedicated enough to go to a rally in 18 degree wind chill. Many old people vote on Election Day. Trumpers: “Let’s kill off some of them a few days before.”

You're one crazy bitch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back