Woah! Trouble at the Omaha Trump Rally!

Once again Trump shows how little he cares about the average person. It is always about him. Hundreds of people were left at a airfie;ld in freezing cold weather at a Trump rally in Nebraska.. 30 people had to be hospitalized. It is amazing he feels the need to campaign in Nebraska.

They came there to see and support one od America's greatest Presidents.

And who would waste their time to go to a go China Joe rally?
And he left them to freeze to death.

How considerate.

Any of them who still vote for him needs to be committed.

Holy shit are you stupid. They are adults dumbass. Not Trump's fault they didn't make it to there cars. I'm sure they passed many businesses they could have gone into to warm up.

Good Lord what an idiot you are.

liberal-ideas-750.jpg

Once again Trump shows how little he cares about the average person. It is always about him. Hundreds of people were left at a airfie;ld in freezing cold weather at a Trump rally in Nebraska.. 30 people had to be hospitalized. It is amazing he feels the need to campaign in Nebraska.

Amazingly enough, Trump rallies are about him.

Already a thread and here was my response-
This had nothing to do with Trump. Period. The buses couldn’t get through when traffic was routed into both lanes out of the area, and not letting them in to get to those waiting on the buses. The police were just as frustrated, so whoever authorized such probably had an agenda.
:thankusmile: :clap2:

Rally size is a reflection of voter enthusiasm for a candidate.
Trump attracts thousands, Biden attracts dozens.

Perhaps Biden has no interest in holding Super-Spreader events? Yea, that's prolly it!

You're a lot safer at a Trump rally than living in a blue State with a Democrat governor, Turd Man

I've been to many concerts and sporting events where I had to wait in the elements to leave. I never once blamed the musicians or athletes. It's what happens when a very large group of people convene on one spot. But of course butt-hurt Democrats have to spin, spin and spin. Joe Biden could only dream of crowds this big.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why.

View attachment 407793

The irony is hilarious.

Proof that he should have even more, is the fact you posted on it and are threatened by it.

Why should anyone listen to a verified liar, like you?

You really don't understand what's happening here, do you.

Biden is losing Pennsyvania and Ohio right now aw we speak. It's you that thinks Hillary in a Landslide while you ignore all other evidence.

Another four-month-old obsolete link.

View attachment 407793

The irony is hilarious.

Proof that he should have even more, is the fact you posted on it and are threatened by it.

Biden is losing Pennsyvania and Ohio right now aw we speak. It's you that thinks Hillary in a Landslide while you ignore all other evidence.

Joe Biden is a 47 Year Old Obsolete Missing Link.

The data is the truth.

Joe Biden Lies.

You Lie.

That's the problem with leftist thinking. It's always the blame game, never the decisions of the people who made a choice. This is why you all are total joke. You have no capacity for rational thought

So you're saying Trump supporters are idiots. I agree.
Well, obviously they didn't make the best choice in clothing & preparation for the environment, did they? Everybody makes poor decisions on occasion. The difference is, the smart ones live & learn while the true idiots cast blame.
Are you an actual Bulldog or just extremely dense? Is anybody there with an intelligent thought?

View attachment 407793

The irony is hilarious.

The data is the truth.

Joe Biden Lies.

You Lie.

The data is four months old and obsolete. Biden is 6 or 8 points ahead in PA today. All you Trump liars do is lie and mislead.

Wow, you're a good liar there commie. The link you provided said 30 received medical attention, it didn't say all were hospitalized, you just made that up. Perhaps you should learn to read.

Trump's Rallies are Hurting Trump
View attachment 407793

Another non sequitur from TeaBag Toro. The fact that Trump is having outdoor rallies and does not MAKE people wear masks giving them freedom of choice or stand 6 feet apart which would be impractical with 30,000 people and that he doesn't wear one being up on a stage by himself not close to anyone outdoors just as most don't do, just because that doesn't make you feel more favorable towards him does not correlate with whether you would change your vote.

I personally wouldn't go to a rally now even wearing a mask because I wouldn't want to be that close to so many people masked or unmasked, that is an individual choice others are free to make for themselves, and while knowing that does not make me feel MORE favorable towards Trump, and I even feel that he doesn't address the Covid issue enough or maybe downplays it a bit or could probably be more proactive in wearing a mask and asking others to wear them at functions or be extra careful, I'm still going to vote for him!

I'm voting for him as president, to run the country and lead the world, and Covid is but one of a HUNDRED issues, and Trump is the better candidate on 95 of them, besides, Joe Biden is going to do no better on Covid, I realize folks need to campaign, you can't decide a presidency on TV or Facebook, and besides, 85% of the people who have gotten Covid WORE MASKS.

So no, you can't draw any conclusions that Trump holding election rallies in an election year is HURTING HIS ELECTION. That is just plain stupid.

View attachment 407793

The irony is hilarious.

The data is the truth.

Joe Biden Lies.

You Lie.

The data is four months old and obsolete. Biden is 6 or 8 points ahead in PA today. All you Trump liars do is lie and mislead.

The Polls Lie and You Lie. They have lied since 2016 and so have you. You have invested your life in Lies, and Hell Awaits Liars like you.

View attachment 407793

The irony is hilarious.

The data is the truth.

Joe Biden Lies.

You Lie.

The Polls Lie and You Lie. They have lied since 2016 and so have you. You have invested your life in Lies, and Hell Awaits Liars like you.

No, your link was four months old and outdated and an average of PA polls today have Biden 6 or 8 points ahead. Also, you are ignoring 2018 polls from when you got your asses kicked as polls predicted.

Forum List

Back