Woah! Trouble at the Omaha Trump Rally!

Thanks for the update Synth! :cuckoo:

"Extremely heavy traffic on Abbott Drive."

So you admit Trump Rallies attract thousands of American patriots? :dunno:

How is a draft dodger considered a patriot? Tell us what exactly makes you a patriot. Does being a white, right wing, racist make you a patriot?
Joe "5 deferments" Biden?

I think that was the number yet numb nuts calls Trump a draft dodger. LMAO

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why.

ElXv_11XgAMT_M7.jpg

The irony is hilarious.

Your "priorities" (political hacks) are not the same as everyone else. So your bullchit means nothing.

Priorities USA Action is a liberal political action committee and is the largest Democratic Party super PAC. Founded in 2011, it supported Barack Obama's 2012 re-election campaign. It was the primary super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. It focused mainly on high-dollar donors.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why.

View attachment 407793

The irony is hilarious.

This has to be one of the most stupid fake news polls I have ever seen.

Biden tries to feebly jog onto a stage in front of 9 (NINE) people isolated in circles painted on the grass...and Biden is 'doing great'...while Trump is holdng multiple rallies attended by literally THOUSANDS of Americans, to include more and more Democrats after Biden's horrific debate performance...and that is 'hurting Trump'.

Bwuhahahahahahaha

Should Don lose, I suspect many brainwashed Fox News consumers are going to be shocked. They think he’s GREAT! LOL.

If the Trump rallies were hurting Trump, the libs wouldn't be fighting them with every fiber of their beings.

I suppose its possible they could be hurting The Donald, but his liberal adversaries believe they are helping Trump big time, that much is absolutely certain.
How are libs fighting Trump rallies? Mostly they just laugh at them and especially Trump making a fool of himself.

Thanks for the update Synth! :cuckoo:

"Extremely heavy traffic on Abbott Drive."

So you admit Trump Rallies attract thousands of American patriots? :dunno:

How is a draft dodger considered a patriot? Tell us what exactly makes you a patriot. Does being a white, right wing, racist make you a patriot?
Clinton, the original draft dodger.

In a vacuum, I can understand a candidate wanting to hold rallies. But, this incredibly irresponsible super-spreader madness aside, he continues to say nothing that would attract new people. He just does his regular, grade school-level attack riffing based on talk radio talking points.

I'm pretty sure his base is sealed. I don't know how he thinks he's drawing new people.

In a vacuum, I can understand a candidate wanting to hold rallies. But, this incredibly irresponsible super-spreader madness aside, he continues to say nothing that would attract new people. He just does his regular, grade school-level attack riffing based on talk radio talking points.

I'm pretty sure his base is sealed. I don't know how he thinks he's drawing new people.
Hypocrisy 101. But the “peaceful protests” weren’t super spreader events? If that even exists. No one forces people to go. It’s a free country and he does it because it gets TV coverage and may sway undecideds who don’t pay much attention to politics until Election Day. You’re a financial advisor? Scary. You are very illogical and I would dare say even stupid. Amazing.

In a vacuum, I can understand a candidate wanting to hold rallies. But, this incredibly irresponsible super-spreader madness aside, he continues to say nothing that would attract new people. He just does his regular, grade school-level riffing based on talk radio talking points.

I'm pretty sure his base is sealed. I don't know he thinks he's drawing new people.

Independents are still up for grabs as are those who may not normally vote at all. That is his main target audience.

Democrats are the only ones scared about “super spreader” nonsense. He doesn’t care about those anyway.

You never answered by question about why college football games have a 25% capacity which is 20-25k+ in many cases. The NFL is very liberal, which is the only reason they aren’t doing the same.

I believe it was 29,000 at his last rally for the day yesterday.
Yep, its hurting him really bad ;)
OK, so how do we know that figure is real or a lie? Can you provide a reliable link 29,000 showed up for a Trump rally somewhere? And remember, Obama was drawing 75,000 and even 100,000 for his rallies this close to election day so even if you could provide a link it will mean really nothing.

Actually, every rally is different, every speech is different. The President's stream of consciousness speeches are mostly done off the cuff.

Forum List

Back