Woah! Trouble at the Omaha Trump Rally!

Troll level - Grand Master: The WiFi password for the media at the Trump rally in Wisconsin this past Saturday was "WhoBuiltTheCagesJoe?" . . That's right, in order for the press to use the internet they had to type in "Who built the cages, Joe?"

:auiqs.jpg:

Rolling on the floor laughing

Well we all has been giving them control over our tax dollars making the Military Industrial Complex (The Deep State) powerful enough to destroy us all.
It seems kinda funny why hurricanes keeps hitting Republican's territories and bad weather keeps following Pres. Trump's rallies lately.

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord.

1603868905081.png

Well we all has (sic) been giving them control over our tax dollars making the Military Industrial Complex (The Deep State) powerful enough to destroy us all.
It seems kinda funny why hurricanes keeps hitting Republican's territories and bad weather keeps following Pres. Trump's rallies lately.

"We all has (sic) been giving them control..."

I am disappointment in you're grammar.

Trump has exposed The Swamp and here you bring up the U.S. military, a necessary component of any free country, and mandated by our Constitution. If you hate the Constitution so much, set out to change it. It seems amusing that all you can criticize wildly successful Trump rallies for is the weather. How about Biden's dementia, Harris' sleeping her way into public office, Biden's taking millions through fraud and selling influence to foreign countries, and now the Laptop From Hell, eh? Much more interesting than the weather.

Thanks for the update Synth! :cuckoo:

"Extremely heavy traffic on Abbott Drive."

So you admit Trump Rallies attract thousands of American patriots? :dunno:

How is a draft dodger considered a patriot? Tell us what exactly makes you a patriot. Does being a white, right wing, racist make you a patriot?

Well we all has (sic) been giving them control over our tax dollars making the Military Industrial Complex (The Deep State) powerful enough to destroy us all.

Trump has exposed The Swamp and here you bring up the U.S. military, a necessary component of any free country, and mandated by our Constitution. If you hate the Constitution so much, set out to change it. It seems amusing that all you can criticize wildly successful Trump rallies for is the weather. How about Biden's dementia, Harris' sleeping her way into public office, Biden's taking millions through fraud and selling influence to foreign countries, and now the Laptop From Hell, eh? Much more interesting than the weather.

You mean Trump has filled the swamp, how many Trump associates have gone to jail or been indicted?

Thanks for the update Synth! :cuckoo:

"Extremely heavy traffic on Abbott Drive."

So you admit Trump Rallies attract thousands of American patriots? :dunno:

How is a draft dodger considered a patriot? Tell us what exactly makes you a patriot. Does being a white, right wing, racist make you a patriot?
Joe "5 deferments" Biden?

Now since it is close to election day. Now I can expose to everyone that Biden is pretending to be senile. People suffers with dementia has problems recalling things in the past. Boden has not been around Pres. Trump that long enough for him to be able to remember him all the time. But he remembers how to stay on topic to keep up with the false narratives about Pres. Trump. And Biden has not been around him long enough for it to be burned into his memories.
Biden has been keeping up with the script and that is impossible for someone with dementia be able to do. Even actors has problems remembering their lines. And he remembers how to avoid answering questions like the Green new Deal, which means he was prepared. Able to keep in mind what questions to avoid and how to avoid them. But dementia patients are always absence minded like a dinging blonde or a drunk. Being in a euphoric state that it keeps us from focusing on a single script that was planted in the memories before they are in that state.
I knew someone that had Alzheimer. But he came out of it for a few days. He was back to normal for those three days. He explained to me what was going on while he was in that condition. He said that it was like being in a dream. That he didn't have any control over his actions or his thoughts.
But Biden can recall all the made up things about Pres. Trump. Even people in their early stage of dementia they have problems sticking to a script.
And remember, it was Hillary who wanted to change the Constitution. And so you better talk to your queen about that.
And weather plays a major role in this upcoming election. It can prevent others from standing in a long corona virus' line, which everyone can't huddle together to keep warm and only small group of people can enter into the building.
And your majesty Hillary is not going to let those geoengineering weapons go to waste.

After Rump leaves, the community has to clean up the mess.
He has cost us a fortune and damned near killed us as a nation. It will take a lot to rebuild, but we will. We are a nation of all colors, both sexes, all religions, heterosexual and LGBTs, all united under the Stars and Stripes. I never thought that it would come to this, but it has. Be strong, my brother. I send you blessing across the miles.

Forum List

Back