Woah! Trouble at the Omaha Trump Rally!

I'm curious. What did Trump supporters think about Trump busing thousands of people into a closely packed rally only to abandon them? Many being treated for hypothermia and some being hospitalized.

Must have been weird needing to go to the hospital and seeing so many COVID patients.

Isn't that kind of like how he is helping Americans with COVID? Abandoning them?

Cuz he's not helping anyone. In fact, he said before the election if he wins, he will stop talking about COVID. What did that mean? That if you get sick and/or die, so what?

1176ex4iia261.jpg

I'm curious. What did Trump supporters think about Trump busing thousands of people into a closely packed rally only to abandon them? Many being treated for hypothermia and some being hospitalized.

Must have been weird needing to go to the hospital and seeing so many COVID patients.

Isn't that kind of like how he is helping Americans with COVID? Abandoning them?

Cuz he's not helping anyone. In fact, he said before the election if he wins, he will stop talking about COVID. What did that mean? That if you get sick and/or die, so what?

Let me help you.
1. Trump is PRESIDENT. Lots of things are going on everywhere.
Something MAY have come that was critically important. You don't know , you just yammer.
2. If you get cold, you go inside. You go somewhere. They live there. They can take care of themselves even if you can't.
3. Covid Panic is Overblown

Read and learn.
And for your malicious, ignorant friend just above:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back