Woah. Biden ahead of Trump in Florida by 7% in this poll!

Actually that and other national polls were really not far off. Hillary won the popular vote.

The polls didn't say Trump would win Florida. He did.
The polls didn't say Trump would win Pennsylvania. He did.
The polls didn't say Trump would win Wisconsin. He did.
The polls didn't say Trump would win Arizona. He did.
The polls didn't say Trump would win Ohio. He did.

I could go on and on. The polls were very very wrong. They didn't say Trump would win 31 states and Hillary 19. The only state that put Hillary into the popular vote category (an irrelevant measurement) is California. She really really won California, but that doesn't get her any more electoral college votes.

Actually that and other national polls were really not far off. Hillary won the popular vote.

The polls didn't say Trump would win Florida. He did.
The polls didn't say Trump would win Pennsylvania. He did.
The polls didn't say Trump would win Wisconsin. He did.
The polls didn't say Trump would win Arizona. He did.
The polls didn't say Trump would win Ohio. He did.

I could go on and on. The polls were very very wrong. They didn't say Trump would win 31 states and Hillary 19. The only state that put Hillary into the popular vote category (an irrelevant measurement) is California. She really really won California, but that doesn't get her any more electoral college votes.
I'm not sure what the polls said about Florida, but you're wrong about AZ and Oh. Trump was always favored to win those states. Of course, Trump won those swing states by razor thin margins. It's not like it's anything to gloat about lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back