WNBA's Griner, Johnson married in Phoenix ceremony

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
PHOENIX (AP) — The WNBA'sBrittney GrinerandGlory Johnsonwere married in a ceremony in a Phoenix resort.

Johnson posted a photo of the wedding on Instagram, and People magazine showed photographs and an account of the event online.

The magazine said 75 people attended the wedding, which took place on Friday at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort.

The wedding came less than a month after the two were arrested on domestic violence-related charges at their home in the Phoenix suburb of Goodyear.

Griner entered into a diversion agreement in municipal court, and all charges will be dismissed if she completes 26 weeks of domestic violence counseling.

"It is never OK for an argument to turn physical," she said in a statement at the time. "This will never happen again, and I take my relationship and my responsibility as a role model seriously. I am committed to making positive changes and I plan to use what I have learned to set a good example and help make a difference in the world around me."

WNBA s Griner Johnson married in Phoenix ceremony - Yahoo Sports

Good for them... if they are happy then the rest of us should be satisfied. Really a non story and non issue. The gov't should stay out of SSM so should the states and their courts.

Just another good reason not to watch or support women's sports..... no decency.

The NFL on the other hand pretended to give Michael Sam a chance but ran his untalented self out quite quickly.

Now we have to subsidize these fascists for absolutely no legitimate reason. Now we have to allow them to contrive an unstructured family and contribute to the problem that has given us Baltimore and that ilk.
Yeah, they just want to be left alone. Bullshit.

Not that domestic violence is ever right....but let's not pretend that it's a gay issue, shall we?

The issue was who would be the groom....Griner won the fistfight:
BBjuUll.img

New Topics

Forum List

Back