WMD in IRaq: Scoop. I win!

He must've just escaped from a time warp or something... sorry, but you're a bit late for April Fools.

Suck it, libs.

http://www.rawstory.com/admin/dbscripts/printstory.php?story=2286
Republican Congress members claim that evidence of Saddam's WMD have been identified
06/21/2006 @ 6:31 pm
Filed by Michael Roston

Republican Congress members claimed late today that evidence of weapons of mass destruction hidden by Saddam Hussein had at last been identified in Iraq.
Advertisement

Speaking at a late afternoon press conference, Michigan Rep. Pete Hoekstra, Chairman of the Select Committee on Intelligence, spoke with Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum. They claimed that 500 chemical weapons shells allegedly containing degraded sarin or mustard gas have been recovered by coalition forces since 2003, and that other filled and unfilled munitions have been found. The details were referred to by the blogger Allahpundit at Hot Air.

Santorum also attacked his "colleagues...on the other side of the aisle" for "repeatedly" claiming that no weapons of mass destruction have been found in Iraq.

Rep. Hoekstra has called strongly for the release of a large cache of Arabic-language documents, believing that they would clarify the original case for war with Iraq. It is not known at this time if the information in any of the documents, available online at this Defense Department site led to the cache of alleged weapons of mass destruction.

These WMD's did not belong to Saddam

Karl Rove planted them in an attempt to make Saddam a fall guy

This is grounds to dismiss the charges against Saddam

Calling the ACLU!!!!!!!

dilloduck said:
only because we might not have to hear that lame argument anymore.

You think Iraq having WMD is better than hearing a lame argument?

Ann Coulter is on Hannity and Colmes right now, Sean and Ann are tearing Alan a new one. LOL the fucking liberals are downplaying the find, they won't even apologize for calling Bush a liar.

This is so great to watch liberals squirm :beer:

You think Iraq having WMD is better than hearing a lame argument?
If true, if just proves what we knew all along, and one of the reasons we did go to war. Why wouldn't we be happy about finding them? You'd rather they go unfound or fall into the hands of terrorists?

just don't get it! Just because Saddam "forgot" to dispose of these "hidden" WMD's (not just a few either, there was enough mustard juice to kill every cockroach on the planet), dosen't mean we were justified in invading. I mean hell ya'll, he was not going to hurt anyone with those. Look at his record!

The lefties are going to claim these are not the weapons we invaded over! OK but is there a chance there are others? I mean since he did not properly dispose of these as he agreed to do, could others be hidden. I mean come on, they were not "lost" material. You do not "lose" 500 ( five-hundred) Weapons of Mass Destruction folks. OK?

Let me say this again, YOU DO NOT "LOSE" 500 WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!!!! You know right where the hell they are! He has always known. My guess, there ARE more!!!!!!

I absolutely cannot wait to see the spin put on this discovery by the left to try and wiggle a political stance on this to avoid complete anilation in November. I want to hear from John Kerry, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoopi is leading the charge right now on Fox spinning in the "We don't have Osama yet" twist. What the hell are they gonna say when we blow his ass out of that hole he's in over there in Hashland! I cannot wait to hear that spin. Here is a preview:

Hannity: Mr. Kerry, what is your response to our capture of Osama Bin Laden this afternoon.

Kerry: It's a ploy Sean! We've known where he was for years. If I would have been elected we would have found him last year. The Republicans have held out until now because of the elections. This is just another case of them lying to the American public Sean. It is dispicable!!!!

Hannity (ROFLHAO): still laughing so hard he can't properly question Kerry. Then Kerry starts laughing!

Kerry: You know Sean, I voted, as a matter of fact I led the debate to influence the vote to go to Afghanistan and get Osama.

Folks, the political spectrum should be an entertaining spectacle over the next week or so. Stay Tuned!!!!!

Emmett said:
just don't get it! Just because Saddam "forgot" to dispose of these "hidden" WMD's (not just a few either, there was enough mustard juice to kill every cockroach on the planet), dosen't mean we were justified in invading. I mean hell ya'll, he was not going to hurt anyone with those. Look at his record!

The lefties are going to claim these are not the weapons we invaded over! OK but is there a chance there are others? I mean since he did not properly dispose of these as he agreed to do, could others be hidden. I mean come on, they were not "lost" material. You do not "lose" 500 ( five-hundred) Weapons of Mass Destruction folks. OK?

Let me say this again, YOU DO NOT "LOSE" 500 WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!!!! You know right where the hell they are! He has always known. My guess, there ARE more!!!!!!

I absolutely cannot wait to see the spin put on this discovery by the left to try and wiggle a political stance on this to avoid complete anilation in November. I want to hear from John Kerry, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoopi is leading the charge right now on Fox spinning in the "We don't have Osama yet" twist. What the hell are they gonna say when we blow his ass out of that hole he's in over there in Hashland! I cannot wait to hear that spin. Here is a preview:

Hannity: Mr. Kerry, what is your response to our capture of Osama Bin Laden this afternoon.

Kerry: It's a ploy Sean! We've known where he was for years. If I would have been elected we would have found him last year. The Republicans have held out until now because of the elections. This is just another case of them lying to the American public Sean. It is dispicable!!!!

Hannity (ROFLHAO): still laughing so hard he can't properly question Kerry. Then Kerry starts laughing!

Kerry: You know Sean, I voted, as a matter of fact I led the debate to influence the vote to go to Afghanistan and get Osama.

Folks, the political spectrum should be an entertaining spectacle over the next week or so. Stay Tuned!!!!!

"These aren't the droids (WMD's) we were looking for." oh man :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

NOTHING will ever change the minds of those who have taken a stand against Bush. It's like when mom used to yell at me for crossing my eyes.
Thier brains are "STUCK THAT WAY FOREVER".

These particular WMD's were some "misplaced" material. All 500 (five hundred ) of them. These are not the droids we went to war over. Hmmmmmmm!!!! They aren't? Are there more? We are gonna be hearing this shit for months.

One of Saddam's top Military officers has already told us he was personally in charge of sending WMD's to Syria and hiding others. But he is just a liar according to the lefties.

Regeneration, is this not wonderful. Bring on the spin!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so exited I can't even be sarcastic tonight!

Well I guess thats it then.. Some guy from rawstory.com (LOL) says we have proof or WMD's. Of course no one else has heard of this except rightwing idiot and the nice folks at rawstory.com. Keep grasping right wing, and maybe one day ONE DAY you will be able to justify this war in your mind so you can sleep well at night.

rtwngAvngr said:
Suck it, libs.

T-Bor said:
Well I guess thats it then.. Some guy from rawstory.com (LOL) says we have proof or WMD's. Of course no one else has heard of this except rightwing idiot and the nice folks at rawstory.com. Keep grasping right wing, and maybe one day ONE DAY you will be able to justify this war in your mind so you can sleep well at night.

Don't jump to conclusions so quickly, my friend.

Forum List

Back