WLM! Brad Pascal gets tackled to the ground for standing, lol crazy gf alert

Oh, and by the way, Kiddies! When you hear a cop yelling "GET ON THE GROUND!" get on the ground fast because the asshole IS coming to tackle you and he's not going to give you time to comply with his order. Guys like that LOVE doing that shit! The older ones just ask you nicely to get down on your stomach. You know...like the nice cop that was asking him to come out of the house? It's the younger gung ho ones you need to worry about.

The cop who took him down is someone who probably shouldn't be fucked with. Parscale is a big dude...
doing a cheap shot doesnt make you a badass,,, it makes you a fucking prick,,,

Again:

I'm basing that just on Parscale's size. The guy's 6'8" and probably tips in close to 280lbs. The cop lifted him up pretty easily...
as a person thats been involved of thousands of such tackles,, its really not that hard and more so when the guy is standing still with his arms in the air,,

That kid is an animal!!!

yes he is,,

I'm 6'2" 200 lbs and Ive gone up against little guys like that many times,, and I will say give me a big guy anyday instead of that little fucker,,,,

I ran bars for years. When I ran one in Aspen, Colorado we had Ruggerfest every summer and they'd get about twenty of the best amateur rugby teams in the world in for a week long tournament. We always had the the team from Sydney, Australia using our bar as it's home away from home for the week. They were all cops in Sydney and they were huge! They have a tradition called "tossing the barman" where they show their love for you by throwing you up in the air as high as they can and catching you. Not my favorite thing considering they were all hammered out of their minds by that point. Nice guys though...

I know the tournament well my brother played it many times and my son played there once, I never made it there,,

not a good time to be a bartender,,,

That's right they can tackle a white man but not a black man they have to shoot them or put a hood over their head and let them suffocate if they be C-R-A-Z-Y
Right. That happens to every black man in America. That's common knowledge.
You ain't black if you don't vote for Joe Biden and get taken down by some white pig cop.

My argument is biggest % of the time that the female is believed over the male... That's when I call BS... How do we know she wasn't the one with the gun and chambering a round?
No arguments there. I even agree with you. But the LEO's have to go on the information they have.

They show up, stop everything, gain control of the situation... And then figure out who's lying. There is no other way to play that out, it has to be in that order... They HAVE TO TAKE THE GUN / SUICIDE seriously. They have no choice in that.

The cop who took him down is someone who probably shouldn't be fucked with. Parscale is a big dude...

Again:

I'm basing that just on Parscale's size. The guy's 6'8" and probably tips in close to 280lbs. The cop lifted him up pretty easily...
as a person thats been involved of thousands of such tackles,, its really not that hard and more so when the guy is standing still with his arms in the air,,

That kid is an animal!!!

yes he is,,

I'm 6'2" 200 lbs and Ive gone up against little guys like that many times,, and I will say give me a big guy anyday instead of that little fucker,,,,

Last week, I had a medical condition that caused me to threaten my wife. They called the county sheriff's deputy and paramedics to take me to the hospital. I had not done anything either and they walked me to the ambulance. There was no tackling or even a hand laid on me. I cooperated and I went in an ambulance, not a sheriff's deputies car. It took almost two days for me to regain my faculties and I am fine now. I wonder if I had been tackled in my bedroom how hurt I would have been.

There was no need to tackle him. He was cooperating.

Agreed...

Again:

That kid is an animal!!!

yes he is,,

I ran bars for years. When I ran one in Aspen, Colorado we had Ruggerfest every summer and they'd get about twenty of the best amateur rugby teams in the world in for a week long tournament. We always had the the team from Sydney, Australia using our bar as it's home away from home for the week. They were all cops in Sydney and they were huge! They have a tradition called "tossing the barman" where they show their love for you by throwing you up in the air as high as they can and catching you. Not my favorite thing considering they were all hammered out of their minds by that point. Nice guys though...

I know the tournament well my brother played it many times and my son played there once, I never made it there,,

not a good time to be a bartender,,,

Funniest thing I've ever seen...a new bar opened up at the Hotel Jerome and they decided they'd steal everyone's bar business by doing an "open bar" for an hour. So I'm talking to my buddy who runs the bar across the street and he's giving me the play by play when the other bar tried to stop the open bar. The drunk rugby players took exception to being charged...threw the employees out the front door...barricaded the doors with furniture and kept right on drinking. The Police had to break a big plate glass window to get into the place. Needless to say no more "open bars" were ever done during Ruggerfest!

The moral of that story is don't hang out with crazy chicks...it always leads to trouble at some point.

Yeah but dagnabit with crazy chicks there was crazy sex... My weakness I suppose... :dunno:
It's the crazy/hot scale, RR! The hotter the girl...the more crazy most guys are willing to put up with! Look at Angelina Jolie? She's a freaking nut case but she used to be smoking hot.

Anyway. President Trump says that, in situations specific to what happened in the op's report and in the actual recording of the event, that he likes taking the guns first and going through due process second.

See, it's right here...

So, I mean, what do we always say, hm, anybody remember? He who participates in coercion understands very little of their role in it and absolutely nothing of its consequence. Duh. That it was the president's own demoted campaign manager that learned the consequence of coercion the hard way only adds to the humor.

Looks like brad was having a beer enjoying the day when his crazy girl friend who’s was probably getting the boot, said some stupid shit..

That cop should be fired.. who tackles a man for no reason.. Body cam footage shows Trump campaign aide Brad Parscale being tackled, detained by police

Frankly, the cops are to be commended, they took a gun nut into custody without anyone getting hurt.

Now if we can just train them to do that with black people, that would be nice.

Looks like brad was having a beer enjoying the day when his crazy girl friend who’s was probably getting the boot, said some stupid shit..

That cop should be fired.. who tackles a man for no reason.. Body cam footage shows Trump campaign aide Brad Parscale being tackled, detained by police

Frankly, the cops are to be commended, they took a gun nut into custody without anyone getting hurt.

Now if we can just train them to do that with black people, that would be nice.
If brad was Tyrone he would have a lynching crew out side his house. Absolutely no reason to tackle a man standing there ..

Forum List

Back