Witnesses testimony of explosions on 9/11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody reads through all of your troll clutter, douche waffle.
It has nothing to do with what I post dumbass!

You're the one who admitted, in multiple posts nonetheless, that you'd accept a bribe to shut up about "the truth". You even admitted you'd take a 100K bribe to shut up about the Kennedy assassination!

TRAITOR!!!!

It has nothing to do with what I post dumbass!

You're the one who admitted, in multiple posts nonetheless, that you'd accept a bribe to shut up about "the truth". You even admitted you'd take a 100K bribe to shut up about the Kennedy assassination!
Define traitor, genius.

I simply stated my price to shut up about it.

My posts certainly get YOUR attention
DON'T they ??

If I'm such an obvious traitor and liar, why are you wasting your time with me ?

Define traitor, genius.

I simply stated my price to shut up about it.

My posts certainly get YOUR attention
DON'T they ??

If I'm such an obvious traitor and liar, why are you wasting your time with me ?
If I'm such an obvious traitor and liar, why are you wasting your time with ME?

You fucking p.o.s. liar.
You are the one calling me names.
Oh really?

For your information I edit almost all of my posts..... probably 8 out of 10.

As for what I said in my eyes you are a traitor to this country because you're spreading disinformation and lies ..... these lies took us to war where millions of people died ( 6000 troops) and 65 million are displaced right now since 9/11 you smug piece of shit......good day sir.

I said good day.

btw , Gamolon , ( who may be an actual traitor here,) if you believe my personal account changes here had anything remotely at all to do with you or this subject, then you're even more delusoional than I first concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back