Witnesses testimony of explosions on 9/11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no proving anything to the deluded. No matter the veracity of the facts
1635247589751.png

1635247654518.png

1635247703159.png

~S~

Wow! 3,517 engineers and architects have signed the petition at AE9/11! That's about .43% of the total licensed engineers in the US alone, not even counting other countries!

.43%!! Not even half of 1%! In 20 years!

:auiqs.jpg:

And what a showing from the general public!! 30,870 people signed their petition! That's 34,387 total people! out of 7.9 billion people on this planet. Again in 20 years!!!

More people consider making MatPat the next host of Jeopardy a more worthwhile petition than the idiocy/lies being spread by truthers with over 10X as many people!

MatPatJeopardy.jpg

You can say whatever you want and it won't matter.

Americans have been lied to for 20 years.....most will never believe that members of our own government were involved, even though many of us know they were.

The dark side won. Why you guys worried about little old me ?
You are posting lies and that is fact.

You have no evidence whatsoever anrgelo.

You are posting lies and that is fact.

You have no evidence whatsoever anrgelo.
Truth is undefined here on the CT board.

My word against yours....you have no authority to dictate what's true or not.

btw I'm like Wikileaks - 100% track record of being correct...….all you ever do is slander and attack me, call me a liar , a nut job, etc....the more you do this, the more others see through you.

Truth is undefined here on the CT board.

My word against yours....you have no authority to dictate what's true or not.

btw I'm like Wikileaks - 100% track record of being correct...….all you ever do is slander and attack me, call me a liar , a nut job, etc....the more you do this, the more others see through you.
No it is not.

It is never undefined.

you are posting lies and none of your claims have any supporting evidence.

You are a treasonous cowardly bitch and everyone knows it angelo. You gather no supporters and everyone knows you are weak cowardly little lying sack of shit.

Pay attention kids.

Soupnazi630 is a disinformation troll , probably Russian.
There it is

When faced with absilute facts proving your posts to be lies resort to the myth of disinformation agents.

you have a track record bof being owned and proven wrogn EVERYTIME.

you have never posted evidence and have been proven a liar and coward BY evidence every fucking time.

You are still my personal bitch even with a neew name boy now go hit the streets and sell blow jobs to men like I told you.

My posts speak for themselves ---you trolling on all of them draws MORE attention to them---you DUMB motherfucker.

ROTFLMAO Uncontrollably…….:auiqs.jpg:
Your posts are all proven lies with no evidence.
It draws negative attention because everyone knows you are an immature fool who thinks repeating lies will make you look better,

You are the dumb fucking fool here boy. Now do what I said like a good little fag whore.

Michael Chertoff, who ran Homeland Security under George Bush, serves on Carbyne’s advisory board. Chertoff wrote the Patriot Act, which authorized digital surveillance of Americans. Source Here

Uh. Is nobody paying attention? Are the wolves guarding the sheep?

March 16, 2003: Washington Post • It didn't help that as the World Trade Center burned on Sept. 11, 2001, the news interrupted a Carlyle business conference at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel here attended by a brother of Osama bin Laden. Former president Bush, a fellow investor, had been with him at the conference the previous day. Source Here

Need more proof?

September 16, 2015: Carlyle Group • The Carlyle Group and The Chertoff Group Acquire Majority Stake in Coalfire Systems.
Founded in 2001 and based in Louisville, Colo., Coalfire is a global cybersecurity and technology services provider specializing in cyber risk advisory, compliance assessments, technical testing and software services for private enterprises and government organizations. With its technical depth and breadth of IT services, Coalfire serves clients in sectors including technology, retail, payments, healthcare, financial services, education, local and state government, and utilities.
Michael Chertoff, former U.S. Homeland Security Secretary and the co-founder and executive chairman of The Chertoff Group, said, “Cyber threats are an existential risk to companies and individuals around the globe. We and Carlyle are excited to partner with Coalfire, an innovative technology-enabled services company helping clients to address cyber risks.”

That's a lie right there!

:auiqs.jpg:

You have 33,113 total posts. I did a forum search for ONLY the word "9/11" and username "Mikey G". The search came back with 17 pages worth of posts. That's 30 posts per page giving us about 510 posts. Just with the word 9/11.

That's just over 1.5%. And we're not even looking for posts with "explosion", "thermite", "collapse", etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back