Witnesses testimony of explosions on 9/11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not hinting at all. I'm saying it in plain English.
Ok, then tell us about your consipracy theory?
Since you are so good with numbers, I'd like you to calculate the amount of potential energy any one of those twin towers had while it was standing.
I'm good at numbers? 900C is about the temperature at which steel becomes like a piece of cooked spaghetti.
Then, compare that to the amount of energy released in the Hiroshima blast (small by todays nuclear bomb standards).
What does your conspiracy theory have to do with potential energy? Or even kinetic energy?
Hint: Energy is not always in the form of heat,
Really???
so "900 C" is meaningless.
Meaningless only if you don't understand why that temperature is significant. Energy stored doesn't make other factors meaningless.

You're warming up to a conspiracy theory obviously, but you're trying to walk around it without committing to anything. It must have something to do with the speed at which the buildings came down. Right? Or the force at which the rubble hit the ground?

edit: Here's the formula for energy stored if you can somehow tie it to your conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
The official conspiracy theory is everything in the NIST report.
Can you direct me to the report to which you subscribe?

Or even better just spell out your personal conspiracy theory in a few words?
I suspect it involved explosives being placed in the buildings by xxxxx but those sort of theories vary widely.
You've somewhat clouded the issue when you spoke of energy stored, kinetic, potential, etc.

And there's no reason why you should think I've already rejected your theory yet.

Can you direct me to the report to which you subscribe?

Or even better just spell out your personal conspiracy theory in a few words?
I suspect it involved explosives being placed in the buildings by xxxxx but those sort of theories vary widely.
You've somewhat clouded the issue when you spoke of energy stored, kinetic, potential, etc.

And there's no reason why you should think I've already rejected your theory yet.
It's difficult to summarize my general theory, not conspiracy theory, of what happened on 9/11 --specifically at ground zero.

But after years of looking into it, the official story that 2 commercial jets hijacked by rookie Muslim pilots under orders from Osama bin Laden in his Afghanistan cave - to put it nicely--doesn't hold water at all. If you want the specifics, try reading a few of the thousands of articles or watch some of the hundreds of videos out there. I've posted several here. There's too much there, and too much that's been covered up.

I always point to the collapses of the Twins and Tower 7 first.
All three violated at least 2 fundamental laws of physics --IF they happened the way NIST reported it.

I always point to the collapses of the Twins and Tower 7 first.
All three violated at least 2 fundamental laws of physics --IF they happened the way NIST reported it.
No, none of the building collapses violated any of the laws of physics! In order to say that you would have to be proposing some levitational force being applied. Or alternatively, some additional gravitational force being applied by ........................?

However, I've heard theories that are absurdly equivalent and I'm willing to hear more if you still want to own your theory.

Give my your explanation on why you think laws of physics were violated.
Or even better, just move on to your theory of explosives being placed by ......................?

No, none of the building collapses violated any of the laws of physics! In order to say that you would have to be proposing some levitational force being applied. Or alternatively, some additional gravitational force being applied by ........................?

However, I've heard theories that are absurdly equivalent and I'm willing to hear more if you still want to own your theory.

Give my your explanation on why you think laws of physics were violated.
Or even better, just move on to your theory of explosives being placed by ......................?
Jerking me off, like I guessed from most of your previous
low-intellect posts.

Ow.
Might as well jump.
jump.jpg

Let me guess. The photo of the top of the tower is meant to suggest an explosion. Great photo though!
And the trails of smoke in the other photos are supposed to suggest individual explosions?
Guess whatever you want to, pal. I always find it pretty amazing seeing 1500 pound steel beams being hurled out like feathers in a hurricane, but the image is there for anyone to make up their own minds what they see.

Last edited:
I once put a plastic bottle of water in the freezer. I opened up the freezer the bottle had exploded.

I had no idea water was explosive.

The more than 3,500 architects and engineers who have signed AE911Truth’s petition exhibit the highest order of honor and courage. They have placed allegiance to their professional disciplines above personal gain. In a society whose leadership still seeks to marginalize and slander them, casting them aside as pariahs, they have made the choice to stand proudly for what they know to be right.
Wrong.

The so called architects and engineers on that website are frauds and that is proven fact by their own website.

Anyone can join and sign tghe petition with no verification of their profression. They are 3500 nobodies who believe in bullshit conspiracy theories.

The more you lie like this, the more people will start looking into it finally after 20 years of deception and coverups.
I stated fact,

AE911 truth has few if any legitimate architects or engineers. The have no screening process to ensure people signing their petitition are legitimate. Any homeless bum with access to a computer in a public library can jpon and sign their petition.

Those are true and absolute facts and they are not a legititmate source. Your entire premise is a house of cards which are all lies. The fact is your theories are the PROVEN lies.

You cannot demonstrate any coveryup and the morer you post the more thinking people laugh at your stupidity and desperation.

No one is converting to your stupud views BOY. You are a laughing stock

Awwwwww!!

Poor Richard! He gets fired from AE9/11 and now he has no money coming in! Boo hoo! Has to find new ways to make money spreading his lies so he can vacation using other people's money! What a tool!

:auiqs.jpg:

I have a mission, and I'm not exactly sure how it will unfold before me, but I need your support! You'll find ways to support me on my website. Seven dollars a month! Can you handle that? 'Cause if you can't, then I can't speak, because I'm unemployed right now.

I wonder way AE9/11 is withholding the truth about what happened with Poor Richard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back