Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them

Black folks suffer more from the police than just being murdered
They arent "murdered." They die because of their morals and lifestyle. But you cant accept responsibility you need someone to blame. People are quickly losing sympathy for what you're doing to yourselves.

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
Hopefully he was shot dead. All violent criminals should die when they fight with cops.

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
Hopefully he was shot dead. All violent criminals should die when they fight with cops.
Depends on the cops and the situation, IMO.

I cant think of a scenario where a physically capable man who fights with the cops shouldnt be shot dead instantly. A guy in a wheel chair, ok, dont shoot him, but everyone else that is a threat.

I cant think of a scenario where a physically capable man who fights with the cops shouldnt be shot dead instantly. A guy in a wheel chair, ok, dont shoot him, but everyone else that is a threat.
If you're trying to arrest me and I know damn good and well I have done no wrong, and/or I believe you want to get me into a cell so you can "Epstein" me for some reason, then yeah...... I'm killing those cops and getting the fuck out of there. And I won't lose a second's sleep over it.

If you're trying to arrest me and I know damn good and well I have done no wrong, and/or I believe you want to get me into a cell so you can "Epstein" me for some reason, then yeah...... I'm killing those cops and getting the fuck out of there. And I won't lose a second's sleep over it.
Thinking anyone is interested in "Epsteining" you is unrealistic. If you fight with the cops for that reason, they should shoot you dead on the spot.

Thinking anyone is interested in "Epsteining" you is unrealistic. If you fight with the cops for that reason, they should shoot you dead on the spot.
I've pissed a few people off in my life. If any of them end up in LE, I'm going to be in a world of hurt.

Once again our delusional OP confirms his inability to distinguish individual actions from collective ones.

They arent "murdered." They die because of their morals and lifestyle. But you cant accept responsibility you need someone to blame. People are quickly losing sympathy for what you're doing to yourselves.
So what was Chauvin convicted of? Jay walking.
Law enforcing while white, from the sound of it.
You mean Murdering while white in a LE uniform.

So what was Chauvin convicted of? Jay walking.
Law enforcing while white, from the sound of it.
You mean Murdering while white in a LE uniform.
It looked pretty fucking bad, I'll give you that. And I'm a better than average judge of what is, and is not, appropriate when using force.

If I had been a cop on that scene, I'd have made him get up off the guy. He'd have died anyway, but fuck him...... he was just a shitbag druggie anyway.
But I would have got Chauvin up off him and transitioned to a hold that didn't look so bad.

Because appearances do matter....... they probably shouldn't, at least not so much, but they do.

Hope in one hand and shit in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest.

Damn sounds like a blm protest. Sucks to be you looking at the color of peoples skin all the time.

It has sucked since the first black folks got off the boat, our skin has been our sin in the eyes of racist like you.
Must suck to be you. I'm happy I just live my life with my fellow humans, no matter the color. Maybe you and Tigger could hook up and be forever miserable.

I am pretty sure you are happy to live in your lily white section of town with no worries in the world. Inspite of the bullshit the Lord has blessed me so I don't sweat racist like you.
You're hair ain't that great either. Kinda nappy.
It doesn't smell like a dog's when it gets wet.

Keep talkin like dat and biden will wanna sniff it. hehheh

but you might be ok wid dat....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Maybe you can get Trump to smells yours, racist Trump Humper. Maybe just maybe he will come up and grab your pussy.
trump hasn't grabbed anyone's pussy who didn't want it grab-while the biden clan and bill clinton on the other hand have. (Obama being gay, can't be put into this group.)

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.
These cops look (the stories varies on source) to be going to arrest his nuisance dog---they have said what the dog complaint was specifically. The cops have the legal right to seize the dog------

You didn't read the article so argument dismissed.
I read this article and about 7 others before posting---------trying to get the full story. You obviously don't know what the other articles are saying............the story varies depending on source. The dog wasn't a random dog but this guy's dog according to atleast 3 of the sources--------the cops were there on a neighborhood nuisance complaint for this dog is also listed on multiple sources. One source claimed that this guy had lead the cops on a low speed chase which I have my doubts about since only one source claims...

No one is specifically stating what the "nuisance complaint" is about....

So ergo--it could be an awful dog that attack children or something or maybe not
It could be that the cops were going to seize the dog without cause or worse kill it and this guy was trying to protect his fur baby.
Maybe it wasn't about the dog, but that this guy was doing drugs or whatever else..
don't know---the vagueness really makes me suspect that the story is being used for manipulation.
My gut says that this guy rightly or wrongly saw his dog as a victim and acted out of impulse to protect his baby. Seen a lot of crazy texas males out in the country that quickly resort to pulling their guns when anyone goes after their dogs and for whatever reason.
I appreciate you taking the time to find out more info about this incident, but I disagree with your derogatory characterization of Texans. I can guarantee you that 99% of our dogs are worth more, are better companions, and are more useful, than any agent of the state you can name, and if I have to choose between them, it's going to be the dog, 99 times out of a hundred
I thought I recognized the common sense and logic of a fellow Texan in you. I like hillbillies and I really have nothing against someone trying to protect an animal from an abuser.......I also atleast respect most cops---although I know several of them are well lets say it BAD. .I just don't know what happened in this case and am trying to give both sides the benefit of the doubt till more is known.

Whether he shooting is justified or not is hard to tell from the article.

But unless the officers had a warrant, Mr. Nicholas was well within his rights to demand that they get off his property.

And according to a witness, “They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired…”

Not sure exactly what was meant by “…rushed him…”, but that sounds to me like an aggressive, offensive move, which, combined with the fact that those doing so would be presumed to be armed, would very possibly have given Mr. Nicholas reasonable cause to believe he was being attacked, that he was in danger of being killed or seriously injured by that attack, and therefore justified in the use of deadly force to defend himself.

This does seem like a rather absurd escalation from a minor intrusion to a deadly shooting, but my sense, off the top, is that Mr. Nicholas is not nearly as far in the wrong as he is being made out to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back