Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
Damn sounds like a blm protest. Sucks to be you looking at the color of peoples skin all the time.

It has sucked since the first black folks got off the boat, our skin has been our sin in the eyes of racist like you.
Must suck to be you. I'm happy I just live my life with my fellow humans, no matter the color. Maybe you and Tigger could hook up and be forever miserable.

I am pretty sure you are happy to live in your lily white section of town with no worries in the world. Inspite of the bullshit the Lord has blessed me so I don't sweat racist like you.
You're hair ain't that great either. Kinda nappy.
It doesn't smell like a dog's when it gets wet.

Keep talkin like dat and biden will wanna sniff it. hehheh

but you might be ok wid dat....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Maybe you can get Trump to smells yours, racist Trump Humper. Maybe just maybe he will come up and grab your pussy.
If it wasn't for the police, blacks would kill and maim even more blacks than they already do. It's thug/gangsta culture that needs to be changed, but it is too deeply ingrained into black culture.

That's bullshit, the police show up AFTER a crime is committed not before. Stop putting the drugs and guns in the community and let's see how quick those numbers drop, but you don't really want them to, do you?
What do you think I do punk? Do you think I go selling guns and drugs door-to-door in your thug-infested shitholes.

I mean look at yourself punk; "Superbadbrutha". LOL
Punk? Is that suppose to be an insult Shit Head? That is the beauty of being on an anonymous website you can pretty much call folks anything you like. Like I can say Shit Head is a little bitch, see how that works.
I've never know someone who thinks he's a superbadbrutha that wasn't a punk. I don't think such an entity exists.
Yep and most Shit heads I know are pretty much little bitches.
we are not anti-black --we are anti-CRIMINAL--anti-DUMBSHIT ..you hate whites
No your racist, white ass is anti-black as they come. Years ago you would've been a ships Captain.

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
your OP does not make sense
Is he a savage?

Is he a thug?

Is he a feral animal?

3 pretty simple questions.
WOOOOHOOOOO--you FKD up!!!! you PROVE YOU--YOU are the racist = all you think about on this case and everything else is RACE!!!! the race of the criminal
...we don't care or think about the race--race has NOTHING to do with it !! race has nothing to do with these incidents
That is funny as hell coming from you, every thread you start is about a crime committed by a black man and then with a straight face your racist ass claims you don't care about race. That is funny as hell.

View attachment 490088
you can't double talk it --YOU just proved to be the racist ..

Damn sounds like a blm protest. Sucks to be you looking at the color of peoples skin all the time.

It has sucked since the first black folks got off the boat, our skin has been our sin in the eyes of racist like you.
Must suck to be you. I'm happy I just live my life with my fellow humans, no matter the color. Maybe you and Tigger could hook up and be forever miserable.

I am pretty sure you are happy to live in your lily white section of town with no worries in the world. Inspite of the bullshit the Lord has blessed me so I don't sweat racist like you.

Maybe you can get Trump to smells yours, racist Trump Humper. Maybe just maybe he will come up and grab your pussy.
If it wasn't for the police, blacks would kill and maim even more blacks than they already do. It's thug/gangsta culture that needs to be changed, but it is too deeply ingrained into black culture.

That's bullshit, the police show up AFTER a crime is committed not before. Stop putting the drugs and guns in the community and let's see how quick those numbers drop, but you don't really want them to, do you?
What do you think I do punk? Do you think I go selling guns and drugs door-to-door in your thug-infested shitholes.

Punk? Is that suppose to be an insult Shit Head? That is the beauty of being on an anonymous website you can pretty much call folks anything you like. Like I can say Shit Head is a little bitch, see how that works.
I've never know someone who thinks he's a superbadbrutha that wasn't a punk. I don't think such an entity exists.
No your racist, white ass is anti-black as they come. Years ago you would've been a ships Captain.
sorry--we have the proof right here in your thread--YOU are the racist

Lol, it's the democrat leaders of that city that doesn't care you are killing each other and you vote for the Democrats like a good little pawn.
Yea because the republicans just care so much about the well being of black folks. We see all of their hard, tremendous work to rid the Hood of drugs and guns. Smfh.
We can't do anything when the democrat leadership won't let us. Trump did more for minorities than obama did.
We ain't trying to do shit, other than get on a anonymous website and run your mouth. You love things exactly how they are.

We have proof on this site that you are a lying, racist.

race has nothing to do with this incident that you linked...but you think it does!!!!!!!!

race has nothing to do with this incident that you linked...but you think it does!!!!!!!!
Why do you run from the questions, can you just not bring yourself to calling a white criminal a thug, feral animal or savage.

Why do you run from the questions, can you just not bring yourself to calling a white criminal a thug, feral animal or savage.
youve been running from questions your whole life,,

I have long said that the black brain disease is capable of migrating to other races

This is typical of the behavior of black criminals who resist arrest even when they must know that they will be arrested in the end no matter what

It defies logic and common sense but people continue to do it anyway
You were murdering and killing long b4 we got here and then you murdering us.
And blacks were murdering and killing and raping and cannibalizing each other long before some of you decided to sell some others to some slave traders......... so what?

What's your point?

(Why don't you quit wasting everyone's time with all this shit and just say it; you hate white people and you are nothing more than a darker skinned version of that 1950's klansman boogeyman that lives in your head, you know, the one you have nightmares about. Well, that's who you are.
1621176767088.png

You're the guy at the bottom of the pic, pointing...... that's you, homeboy.

I have long said that the black brain disease is capable of migrating to other races

This is typical of the behavior of black criminals who resist arrest even when they must know that they will be arrested in the end no matter what

And blacks were murdering and killing and raping and cannibalizing each other long before some of you decided to sell some others to some slave traders......... so what?

What's your point?

(Why don't you quit wasting everyone's time with all this shit and just say it; you hate white people and you are nothing more than a darker skinned version of that 1950's klansman boogeyman that lives in your head, you know, the one you have nightmares about. Well, that's who you are.
View attachment 490090

I ain't your homeboy, redneck. Whites folks are raping, beating and murdering each other as well are they not? That is probably your great, grandfather who is pointing.

What's your point?

View attachment 490090

I ain't your homeboy, redneck. Whites folks are raping, beating and murdering each other as well are they not? That is probably your great, grandfather who is pointing.
We've really got you jumping up and down today, eh? :)

What's your point?

View attachment 490090

We've really got you jumping up and down today, eh? :)
Yea I am really hyped today Shit Head, smfh.

What about it?

Man didn't want them on his property, from the sound of it. And the witness seems to be saying the deputies who wouldn't leave, rushed at the man...... yeah, that's a good way to get shot here in Texas.
So now if the police comes to your house and you don't want them there you can just open up on them and kill them, if you are white.
You can tell them to get off your property, can't you?
And if they decide to rush you, you can defend yourself, can't you?

(What part of any of this is about race? Seriously guy, you need professional psychiatric help...... your racism is completely out of control and it's making you delusional. You need deprogramming, like a former cult member or something...... especially before you do something crazy like start a race war.)

What's your point?

View attachment 490090

You are the thing you claim to hate. You and that guy are just alike.

And if you're not careful, that's all you'll ever be.

What's your point?

View attachment 490090

(And that picture was taken in Indiana; my great-granddaddy was shooting Mexicans around El Campo Texas back then, lol.)

This is an interesting supposition.

Informed folks know, that the Deep State, yes, indeed has been running drugs into poor and middle class communities for years to fund clandestine projects.

. . . and, we also know that the gun lobby keeps guns legal.

BUT? We also know that the Deep State would also run guns into the nation into criminal cabals, via those "gun walking," programs, so? Would making guns less accessible to law abiding citizens really accomplish anything? If the Deep State makes drugs available to organized crime and the criminal gang element, what makes anyone believe that guns would not still be available?

We know from the gun walking scandals, that the Deep State has every incentive to continue making sure the criminal element has access to this resource.

. . . so, what is the real problem? It doesn't appear to either be the guns or the drugs. It appears to be those in charge of the corporate propaganda that glorify the drugs, guns, and criminal culture, and the Deep State that makes illegal access to these resources possible, regardless of the race involved.

Forum List

Back