Without Naming Another Candidate, Explain Why You Voted X for POTUS

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What is the justification for that person getting your vote?

I find that in this crazy election most have a difficult time leaving the opposition out of the discussion. Can you do it?

I find that in this crazy election most have a difficult time leaving the opposition out of the discussion. Can you do it?
Nobody is voting for a candidate in this election. Everybody is voting against against a candidate.

That's what happens when we turn out democracy into a 2 month reality TV show.

Really pretty simple for me- I voted for the candidate whose policies I agreed most with, and who had the most applicable experience.

I voted for the candidate who was best qualified and had the best temperament and skills to be President

Easiest choice I ever made

I voted for the candidate who was best qualified and had the best temperament and skills to be President

You voted for Gary Johnson? :eek:

Unfortunately, Mr Johnson revealed he has little knowledge of current issues, world leaders or economics....and little inclination to learn

Vote for me because I'm the other guy

You voted for Gary Johnson? :eek:

Unfortunately, Mr Johnson revealed he has little knowledge of current issues, world leaders or economics....and little inclination to learn

Vote for me because I'm the other guy

Nevertheless, he remains vastly more qualified to be president than the Mafia crook or the reality TV clown.

I'm voting for mcmullin in an hour because he is a limited government, free market conservative who has the best knowledge on foreign affairs among the candidates.

Also because character matters. And I like voting for an honest and sincere candidate. Much better than voting for evil.

I have to say, I've never been so at peace with election dat before

I'm voting for mcmullin in an hour because he is a limited government, free market conservative who has the best knowledge on foreign affairs among the candidates.

Also because character matters. And I like voting for an honest and sincere candidate. Much better than voting for evil.

Thanks for voting for Clinton.

Thanks for voting for Clinton.

I highly recommend literacy training

New Topics

Forum List

Back