Without Googling, Do You Recognize the Name Cody Holte ?

Let's get back to the TOPIC. The media is going apeshit over the Floyd killing, which they must have known would spark riots, just like KTLA did with Rodney King.

At the same time, they are cricket silent on the Holte killing.

Perhaps this is the bigger story than both killings put together.

Let's get back to the TOPIC. The media is going apeshit over the Floyd killing, which they must have known would spark riots, just like KTLA did with Rodney King.

Divisive issues get people's attention.

Why are media so selective in the divisive issues? Because there is an agenda to feed.

You seem confused. I'll try saying this again, slower.

I'm quoting someone else.

Quotation marks look like this " "

The thing you see in quotation marks is what someone ELSE said.

That quote is provided for you in post #37.

Do you understand?

Why are media so selective in the divisive issues? Because there is an agenda to feed.

Go ask them. And while you're at it, you can ask them what quotation marks mean.

Do you understand?
I could write a line with quotes and say someone else wrote it. What’s more, one example is not convincing. Who is defending the cop?

Do you understand?
No I don't. Perhaps I would understand, if you say what you mean, instead of playing some kind of weird word games. You got a point to make ? Spit it out, in as few words as possible.

Do you understand?
I could write a line with quotes and say someone else wrote it. What’s more, one example is not convincing. Who is defending the cop?

Let's start with your first issue. Do you need me to prove to you that someone else wrote it?

Do you understand?
No I don't. Perhaps I would understand, if you say what you mean, instead of playing some kind of weird word games. You got a point to make ? Spit it out, in as few words as possible.

That post wasn't directed at you.

That's what I'm still wondering. He said "people" are, but he's not saying WHO these so-called "people" are.

Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies?

Was Officer Holte, handcuffed and under the control of four public servants sworn to protect and serve?
Because of ass clowns like Pendleton, YOU GET COPS USING TOO MUCH FORCE, you cocksucking dolt.

YOU suck at CONNECTING THE FUCKING DOTS!!!

Forum List

Back