Without Googling, Do You Recognize the Name Cody Holte ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Nobody I asked this question, knew who he was. Everybody had heard of George Floyd. Holte was the Gran Forks, ND police officer who, (on the same day as the Floyd death), was shot dead in cold blood, by a filthy, murdering savage, Salamah Pendleton.

Cold blooded murder on an innocent cop who was just doing his job, appropriately. Guess what. Holte was white. Pendelton who survived multiple gunshots, is black. But do we have white people rioting all over the country, on behalf of Holte, ?.....who wasn't doing anything wrong, like we have blacks rioting on behalf of Floyd, who had engaged in criminal activity ? Nope.

Haven't heard any report of 1 single white person rioting. Maybe that's because white people generally, are sensible and civilized, but some/many blacks are not. Proof is in the streets, folks.

Just to give some degree of honor and respect to Holte, he was on the police force for 3 years, was a 1st Lieutenant in the Army Reserve and Army National Guard, having served for 10 years. He was in an Army Corps of Engineers unit, a detachment commander, and was a paratrooper.

This guy was an immense credit to his community, who leaves behind a wife and infant son. In contrast, the killer, Salamah Pendelton, was a 20 time arrested, criminal, scofflaw, trashbag nuisance. Every rioter in every city needs to see these pictures, and hear this story, and go home and shut up.

1590770389311.png
Cody Holte

1590769797355.png

Attachments

• 1590769607704.png
    1590769607704.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 156
Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies?

Was Officer Holte, handcuffed and under the control of four public servants sworn to protect and serve?
Was Floyd completely innocent, breaking no laws, and just heroically doing a dangerous job on behalf of his community ? And did thousands of whites riot ?
Don't talk stupid to me, assclown.

Nobody I asked this question, knew who he was. Everybody had heard of George Floyd. Holte was the Gran Forks, ND police officer who, (on the same day as the Floyd death), was shot dead in cold blood, by a filthy, murdering savage, Salamah Pendleton.

Cold blooded murder on an innocent cop who was just doing his job, appropriately. Guess what. Holte was white. Pendelton who survived multiple gunshots, is black. But do we have white people rioting all over the country, on behalf of Holte, ?.....who wasn't doing anything wrong, like we have blacks rioting on behalf of Floyd, who had engaged in criminal activity ? Nope.

Haven't heard any report of 1 single white person rioting. Maybe that's because white people generally, are sensible and civilized, but some/many blacks are not. Proof is in the streets, folks.

Just to give some degree of honor and respect to Holte, he was on the police force for 3 years, was a 1st Lieutenant in the Army Reserve and Army National Guard, having served for 10 years. He was in an Army Corps of Engineers unit, a detachment commander, and was a paratrooper.

This guy was an immense credit to his community, who leaves behind a wife and infant son. In contrast, the killer, Salamah Pendelton, was a 20 time arrested, criminal, scofflaw, trashbag nuisance. Every rioter in every city needs to see these pictures, and hear this story, and go home and shut up.

View attachment 342523Cody Holte

View attachment 342522

I read your posting and the Army Times posting on the story. It is tragic that Lt Holt lost his life in the shootout after responding to the Deputies call for assistance after coming under fire. He moved to the sound of guns in the finest traditions of the Army and Law Enforcement. There is nothing to indicate that he ever was involved in or would ever condone killing a handcuffed, petty check forger to death while in his custody. I do not believe the two situations are remotely the same, with the LT acting in bravery in defense of his fellow officers and the public, facing an active shooter, as opposed to the policemen in the big city, being responsible for the death of an unarmed handcuffed suspect, already in custody. To equate them dishonors his memory and the memory of other fine Military and Law Enforcement Officers that have lost their lives facing deadly situations in the course of duty to protect their country and community.

Nobody knows or cares what the hell you're babbling about.

And these 2 cases are far from equivalent. They are exact opposites.
They are the exact opposites

One was the act of a criminal
The other was the act of a supposed peace officer who had a suspect handcuffed and in custody

Was Officer Holte, handcuffed and under the control of four public servants sworn to protect and serve?

George Floyds happen because Salamah Pendletons exist.
No it didn’t.

The police had no cause to “fear” George Floyd who was unarmed, handcuffed and under the control of four police officers

The other was the act of a supposed peace officer who had a suspect handcuffed and in custody criminal.

There I fixed it for you. Sometimes I forget how dumb you are.

The other was the act of a supposed peace officer who had a suspect handcuffed and in custody criminal.

There I fixed it for you. Sometimes I forget how dumb you are.
Please do not alter my posts

View attachment 342523Cody Holte

View attachment 342522

I read your posting and the Army Times posting on the story. It is tragic that Lt Holt lost his life in the shootout after responding to the Deputies call for assistance after coming under fire. He moved to the sound of guns in the finest traditions of the Army and Law Enforcement. There is nothing to indicate that he ever was involved in or would ever condone killing a handcuffed, petty check forger to death while in his custody. I do not believe the two situations are remotely the same, with the LT acting in bravery in defense of his fellow officers and the public, facing an active shooter, as opposed to the policemen in the big city, being responsible for the death of an unarmed handcuffed suspect, already in custody. To equate them dishonors his memory and the memory of other fine Military and Law Enforcement Officers that have lost their lives facing deadly situations in the course of duty to protect their country and community.
Who is equating them ?

Forum List

Back