Without Due Process

who are you??

I have already told you once to stop writing stuff to me or about me on this forum you thick headed numb skulled disgusting filthy psychopath. If you respond to this message then you just committing cyberstalking. So STOP writing stuff to me or about me on this forum.

It is called cyberstalking. It is not called cyber talking. The law also includes monitoring people electronically without their knowledge. It includes a lot of stuff. It is basically up to the judge's discretion. My lawyer told me it was ridiculous and was an easy win. He was wrong.

She was an elected official. So was I.
Was this in Washington state?

I have already told you once to stop writing stuff to me or about me on this forum you thick headed numb skulled disgusting filthy psychopath. If you respond to this message then you just committing cyberstalking. So STOP writing stuff to me or about me on this forum.
make me,,

Is this an academic endeavor? I ask because government, which is supposed to protect the rights of the people as spelled out in the Bill of Rights/Constitution, is doing the opposite.
government is an inanimate object and cant do anything,, its the people in government thats doing it,,

Congratulations. You just committed cyberstalking. Do you see how easy that was? I actually respect your Constitutional rights to say whatever you want. I was convicted of exactly what you just did. Ciao
no its not,, if you left the forum and I came at you on your personal tech after you filed a restraining order then you would have something,,
until then youre just another whiney little bitch on the internet,,

I like that video. It is correct. My old self is dead. This lady went after me from every direction imaginable. I said to her, "I don't know why you care. You don't even live here." I told her to send anything she said to me by mail and I gave her my address.

I know morally speaking I should kill her but I'm not going to. It isn't worth it. She filed criminal charges against me. I was only charged with one. She filed a sexual harrassment claim against me that was denied. She appealed and the appeal was denied. She filed a restraining order against me. She convinced the Board of Education to remove me from office. I lost over $10,000 in income. She is suing me for $300,000.

I know morally speaking I should kill her for these major disruptions in my life but I won't. It isn't worth it. I just have to believe she will get what she deserves and I have to just let it go. She is a disgusting sack of shit and I'm not. So at least I have that going for me. I'm not going to kill her though. Was that your advice?
You should not be discussing even thinking about killing someone on a public message board. You're just setting yourself up for more grief in the event this situation escalates beyond what it has.

no its not,, if you left the forum and I came at you on your personal tech after you filed a restraining order then you would have something,,
until then youre just another whiney little bitch on the internet,,
I'm just saying that you committed cyberstalking and you did. If you didn't then I didn't.

You should not be discussing even thinking about killing someone on a public message board. You're just setting yourself up for more grief in the event this situation escalates beyond what it has.

I am not going to kill her. I'm just saying it is probably the right thing to do.

Which state are you in?

I am not filing cyberstalking charges against him. I asked him to quit contacting me twice but he refused to leave me alone. Besides I respect his first amendment rights to the fullest. I would never do that to anybody. If I didn't want him to contact me then I would have just blocked him. I was just trying to show him the legal definition of cyberstalking. Many people don't know about that crime and how you can easily force someone to commit that crime and then report it.

Is it true that your Constitutional rights cannot be violated at all? or

Is it true that your Constitutional rights cannot be violated without due process?

This is just something I have started considering recently. Is there even a difference between these two concepts? To me one says your Constitutional rights can never be violated. One says that your Constitutional rights can only be violated by a judge. Has anybody ever considered what "without due process" actually means?
There are a lot of innocent people in prisons. The jury is made up of men and women that are humans, humans make mistakes.

No. Does Washington State have cyberstalking laws?

You have a choice to not be here exposing yourself.

You have a way to shut that poster up.

You'd never win.

Reminds me of someone who claims she was raped over the phone.

I asked her why she didn't hang up.

No answer.

So if is ok for a judge to make a bad ruling and subsequent judges to use that bad ruling to make future bad rulings? or is the judge obligated to only consider the constitution and ignore those past bad rulings?

Nobody taught us in school about the great power of case law that apparently has more power than the words of the constitution.

That depends on jurisdiction ... I believe the Federal system is common in the USA ...

Federal District Court is the entry point for most any case ... and here you are correct, the judge will follow precedent, meaning he/she will rule as other judges have before ... you used the term "case law" and another term is "common law" ...

If this is a truly bad precedent, and you thing your case will show this clearly ... the you APPEAL the District Courts ruling at the Appellant Court, there are thirteen different appellant courts in the USA ... here is where a precedent can be challenged ... It's rare but sometimes even the SCOTUS may have to weigh in ...

And FINALLY ... 2/3's of each House of Congress and 3/4's of the States overrules the SCOTUS ... 18-year-old suffrage is a good example ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back