With Trump gone did City Hall win?

There is no reason to distrust the election process with his loss, so no.

No reason for you maybe, but for upwards to as much as 40 - 50% of Americans polled and surveyed, they think so.
It could be that what many of us saw coming and predicted actually happened. If it walks like duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck and the state says its a cat, then those that agree with the state say those that disagree are "conspiracy theorists". The next time the state pulls a fast one on the people maybe they will be the conspiracy theorists.

No reason for you maybe, but for upwards to as much as 40 - 50% of Americans polled and surveyed, they think so.

Nope. They don't

Yes they do:

The Importance of Trustworthiness
That brings us back to the Republican lawmakers who will object to the Biden electors on Wednesday. In a joint statement issued over the weekend, 11 senators and senators-elect noted that the extent of fraud in the 2020 election is disputed but that “the allegations of fraud and irregularities in the 2020 election exceed any in our lifetimes.” As a result, large numbers of voters don’t trust the election results. The statement cites a November Reuters/Ipsos poll that found 39 percent of Americans believe the election was “rigged,” included a whopping 67 percent of Republicans.

@Rasmussen_Poll Nov 20, 2020
"How likely is it that Democrats stole votes or destroyed pro-Trump ballots in several states to ensure that Biden would win?"

Democrats - 30% - 20% say Very Likely (VL)
Unaffiliated - 39% - 29% say VL
Republicans - 75% - 61% say VL
All Voters - 47% - 36% say VL twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll…

I am concerned that the election is rigged: 22% 17%

What comes close to your view of the 2020 election? It was...
legit and accurate 55%
rigged 28%
don't know 17%

In 2016, 52% of Democrats said Hillary Clinton’s loss to Trump was “legitimate and accurate,” even as reports emerged of Russian attempts to influence the outcome. This year, only 26% of Republicans said they thought Trump’s loss was similarly legitimate.

Look at that number: 55% said the 2020 election was legit and accurate. So, 45% thought otherwise, so don't be telling me that 40-50% of those polled or surveyed don't have reason(s) to distrust our election process.

It could be that what many of us saw coming and predicted actually happened. If it walks like duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck and the state says its a cat, then those that agree with the state say those that disagree are "conspiracy theorists". The next time the state pulls a fast one on the people maybe they will be the conspiracy theorists.
Without proof all there is is hunches...Trump was crying wolf er fraud four months before the election yet could show no proof then just like the last two months no evidence of widespread fraud.

Without proof all there is is hunches...Trump was crying wolf er fraud four months before the election yet could show no proof then just like the last two months no evidence of widespread fraud.

R=Republican

D=Democrat

P=Passenger

Let us picture a large cruise ship with many passengers. The passengers have no say in how the ship is operated; they are just along for the ride. The R's and the D's control the handing of the ship. Sometimes the D’s prevail and sometimes the R’s prevail but is it always one of the two. For their service they get the best amenities on the ship. Occasionally the R’s and the D’s will ask for a show of hands from the passengers to decide which of the two will be in charge for a prescribed spell. Each side will plead its case to steer the ship but they both know the deal they are getting so they make sure nothing comes along to really shake things up or shall we say, rock the boat?

The passengers are never really happy because no matter which of the two is in charge the ship never seems very stable. Then one day a musician from the ship’s band comes along and says, listen people, these clowns are running an inside deal amongst themselves and that is why the ship is not stable. I will go to the helm and tell the R’s how the P’s really want the ship sailed. So, a show of hands is called and the P’s win by putting the new guy in charge of the R’s.

The P’s get their way in 2016 but the new guy has no real friends among either the R’s or the D’s because his presence is regarded not as a change for their good but as a mutiny of the passengers. The R’s and the D’s see the P’s as a threat to the goose that lays their golden eggs, so they hatch all kinds of tall tales about the new guy aimed at the P’s to fool and scare them. It works and the P’s turn against one another in helter-skelter skirmishes that get worse as another show of hands in called for.

The counting of the hands in under the control of the R’s and the D’s and they make unprecedented changes to the way the count is conducted. They control the evidence so if questions about foul play arise, they claim there is no proof. Under these circumstances the new guy loses the show of hands putting the R’s and the D’s back in charge just like before.

Now the D’s with the secret backing of the R’s are not satisfied to let the new guy go back to ship’s band. They want to make an example of him. They want him to walk the plank so no other P will ever challenge the ship’s leadership.

The ship is taking on water.

Everybody won.

And your crazy conspiracy theories are too damn long.

Nobody won and there never a chance of any winner emerging from this election regardless of which way it went.
Winning and losing is an illusion. If I win something I get something other people want. If I lose something other people get what I want. We cannot all win but we can all lose if the rules keep changing so the winners and losers are predetermined by a tiny nucleus of individuals that profit from the competition.

That is what we have now and we must change that.
No, it's not an illusion. With tRump gone everyone won. Even those who don't think they did are better off.

It's not just a "win/win", it's a win>∞.

No, it's not an illusion. With tRump gone everyone won. Even those who don't think they did are better off.

In the eyes of partisan tools it's a win. In the eyes of the rest of us who see the grand picture because we're far more intelligent than the rest of you we recognize that the difference between the new boss and the old boss is little more than cosmetic.

In the eyes of partisan tools it's a win. In the eyes of the rest of us who see the grand picture because we're far more intelligent than the rest of you we recognize that the difference between the new boss and the old boss is little more than cosmetic.
Sorry, but in this case that is completely incorrect. If we were talking bush v Clinton or Romney v Obama I'd agree.

This is different.

R=Republican

D=Democrat

P=Passenger

Let us picture a large cruise ship with many passengers. The passengers have no say in how the ship is operated; they are just along for the ride. The R's and the D's control the handing of the ship. Sometimes the D’s prevail and sometimes the R’s prevail but is it always one of the two. For their service they get the best amenities on the ship. Occasionally the R’s and the D’s will ask for a show of hands from the passengers to decide which of the two will be in charge for a prescribed spell. Each side will plead its case to steer the ship but they both know the deal they are getting so they make sure nothing comes along to really shake things up or shall we say, rock the boat?

The passengers are never really happy because no matter which of the two is in charge the ship never seems very stable. Then one day a musician from the ship’s band comes along and says, listen people, these clowns are running an inside deal amongst themselves and that is why the ship is not stable. I will go to the helm and tell the R’s how the P’s really want the ship sailed. So, a show of hands is called and the P’s win by putting the new guy in charge of the R’s.

The P’s get their way in 2016 but the new guy has no real friends among either the R’s or the D’s because his presence is regarded not as a change for their good but as a mutiny of the passengers. The R’s and the D’s see the P’s as a threat to the goose that lays their golden eggs, so they hatch all kinds of tall tales about the new guy aimed at the P’s to fool and scare them. It works and the P’s turn against one another in helter-skelter skirmishes that get worse as another show of hands in called for.

The counting of the hands in under the control of the R’s and the D’s and they make unprecedented changes to the way the count is conducted. They control the evidence so if questions about foul play arise, they claim there is no proof. Under these circumstances the new guy loses the show of hands putting the R’s and the D’s back in charge just like before.

Now the D’s with the secret backing of the R’s are not satisfied to let the new guy go back to ship’s band. They want to make an example of him. They want him to walk the plank so no other P will ever challenge the ship’s leadership.

The ship is taking on water.
Is this like a metaphor, or something?

Winning and losing is an illusion. If I win something I get something other people want. If I lose something other people get what I want. We cannot all win but we can all lose if the rules keep changing so the winners and losers are predetermined by a tiny nucleus of individuals that profit from the competition.

That is what we have now and we must change that.
Waxing philosophical is a good thing.
What if nobody wanted what you won? Suppose that no one wants to have what you've lost? Those are real possibilities, not illusions.

I can state with a high degree of confidence that what is coming in the summer months is chaos not seen in the US for many years years. Nothing was settled by that mock election. The negative energy will not come from the losing side in the election. It will arise from warring factions in the winning side. Competition for power will doom the current administration and seal its fate.

We have only to wait and watch the show. :popcorn:

crazy conspiracy theories

You keep using those words ...

... I do not think they mean what the official narrative think they mean.

tumblr_inline_olmve8Bj8w1sss5ih_500.png

Oh, give it a break. Don't even get into an IQ test with me. And I might be able to join the Minsk organization but I would be considered one of the ones that the really smart ones laugh at. Having a high IQ or believing you are the smartest doesn't make you any brighter. When you have an Uneducated Idiot that goes to college, gets a whole bunch of degrees in the end, what you end up with is just another educated idiot.

Forum List

Back