With the next election being decided by the Supreme Court...

Trump should nominate a justice immediately to prevent liberals from appointing another partisan. Love her or hate her, RBG was a supreme partisan who disregarded the constitution. RIP.

This is huge.
Remember I said it first.
The next election will go to the SC

All the Supreme Court did was ruled on a shutoff date for the recount in Florida. That's all. After 2 weeks, the SC said that was enough. And it was Florida that determined the Elections through their EC votes. The Nation's EC decided Bush Jr. was the next President. If a count cannot be done by the end of two weeks then the SC should put a stop to it and let the victor be named regardless of whom it is.

This is huge.

All the Supreme Court did was ruled on a shutoff date for the recount in Florida. That's all. After 2 weeks, the SC said that was enough. And it was Florida that determined the Elections through their EC votes. The Nation's EC decided Bush Jr. was the next President. If a count cannot be done by the end of two weeks then the SC should put a stop to it and let the victor be named regardless of whom it is.
This is true. Al Gore probably could have taken it
there, but he conceded.

This is huge.

there, but he conceded.
True and I’m sure Trump would have graciously conceded had he been in the same situation

This is huge.

Florida kept changing the recount rules by fiat...USSC sent them a cautionary ruling the first time, which they promptly disregarded.

True story.

This is huge.

there, but he conceded.
True and I’m sure Trump would have graciously conceded had he been in the same situation

Rump and Gracious in the same Sentence? Even with the question I asked including Rump and that word still makes it confusing. Rump never did anything Gracious in his life.

This is huge.

there, but he conceded.

Rump and Gracious in the same Sentence? Even with the question I asked including Rump and that word still makes it confusing. Rump never did anything Gracious in his life.
Agreed I was being sarcastic

We'll have a healthier country if we install a new judge whose guiding light is the constitution and a good portion of morality. Democrats have lost their way in both of those categories. MAGA

Forum List

Back