With sledgehammer, Islamic State smashes Iraqi history

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What a disgusting bunch of people. It's a shame that they couldn't be caught and sledge hammers and drills used on them. Now not only do the Assyrians around the world have to mourn what ISIS is doing to their people, but they have their destroyed ancient history to mourn.

With sledgehammer, Islamic State smashes Iraqi history
9 HOURS AGO BY AGENCIES
download-3728.jpg

Ultra-radical Islamist militants in northern Iraq have destroyed a priceless collection of statues and sculptures from the ancient Assyrian era, inflicting what an archaeologist described as incalculable damage to a piece of shared human history.

A video published by Islamic State on Thursday showed men attacking the artefacts, some of them identified as antiquities from the 7th century BC, with sledgehammers and drills, saying they were symbols of idolatry.

“The Prophet ordered us to get rid of statues and relics, and his companions did the same when they conquered countries after him,” an unidentified man said in the video.

Continue reading at:

With sledgehammer Islamic State smashes Iraqi history Pakistan Today

Isis...those guys are Obama's good buddies, aren't they? I saw the Isis clip the OP mentions on Al Jazeera last night, where these Neanderthals were bashing a 2700 year-old Assyrian limestone hawk to bits. I wonder if similar lunatics will take out their wrath out on the Great Pyramids in our lifetime?

Last edited:
With the bombing we did , I'm surprised there was much left to destroy.

quite a stupid statement----Iraq was not carpet bombed by the US at all. Long ago--
during the 1967 aggression by Egypt against Israel-----which was heralded by pig Nasser's assertions and public fartings in which he claimed he would destroy Israel --etc etc. -------the pig actually complained when Israel responded to his aggression----his suck-ups in the UN----described those aggressive declarations as MERE "ARABIC HYPERBOLE" I was young ----the only HYPERBOLE I knew
about back then was GEOMETRIC-----ie a HYPERBOLIC CURVE ON A CARTESIAN PLANE. Penelope is into that same shitty ARABIC HYPERBOLE------dancing with joy as her friends destroy the history of mankind

quite a stupid statement----Iraq was not carpet bombed by the US at all. Long ago--
during the 1967 aggression by Egypt against Israel-----which was heralded by pig Nasser's assertions and public fartings in which he claimed he would destroy Israel --etc etc. -------the pig actually complained when Israel responded to his aggression----his suck-ups in the UN----described those aggressive declarations as MERE "ARABIC HYPERBOLE" I was young ----the only HYPERBOLE I knew
about back then was GEOMETRIC-----ie a HYPERBOLIC CURVE ON A CARTESIAN PLANE. Penelope is into that same shitty ARABIC HYPERBOLE------dancing with joy as her friends destroy the history of mankind

Oh get off it, as I sat and watched protective edge massacre I also watched the bombing of Iraq on TV or was it all fake. Go down to Little Odessa if you get lonely for Israel, same thing.

Oh get off it, as I sat and watched protective edge massacre I also watched the bombing of Iraq on TV or was it all fake. Go down to Little Odessa if you get lonely for Israel, same thing.

I swear, Penelope, there is something wrong with you. Here ISIS is destroying ancient things that can never be replaced, and right away you have to drag yourself to the Iraq war instead of concentrating what is happening in the present. Since you suggested that IRosie go visit Little Odessa, may I suggest that you go visit Yorkville in Manhattan, N.Y. where you will probably find some of the old Nazis still alive. You can sit with them in some Ratskellar and ask them to reminisce about marching with the Bund in New York.

Isis...those guys are Obama's good buddies, aren't they? I saw the Isis clip the OP mentions on Al Jazeera last night, where these Neanderthals were bashing a 2700 year-old Assyrian limestone hawk to bits. I wonder if similar lunatics will take out their wrath out on the Great Pyramids in our lifetime?

I think, Tom, that these maniacs will destroy anything they feel is against Islam or whatever they feel Mohammed said against these ancient things. These happen to be very, very sick people who have no appreciation for things like this. The following was written by a Muslim journalist.

The Sphinx and Pyramids Must be Destroyed

I swear, Penelope, there is something wrong with you. Here ISIS is destroying ancient things that can never be replaced, and right away you have to drag yourself to the Iraq war instead of concentrating what is happening in the present. Since you suggested that IRosie go visit Little Odessa, may I suggest that you go visit Yorkville in Manhattan, N.Y. where you will probably find some of the old Nazis still alive. You can sit with them in some Ratskellar and ask them to reminisce about marching with the Bund in New York.

I saw two pics. there was probably nothing left after we bombed Iraq. I swear you obsessed and couldn't care less about Muslims or Christians, your probably paid to post one anti Muslim post after the next. I'm beginning to understand whey Hitler was so worried about the Jew and sent the ones left there to work camps, the same way we sent the Japs here to work camps.

Little Russia is full of Soviet Jews, the Jewish Maffia. I get tired of the Jewish and Israel lies all the time. Sooner than later they will have us in war with Iran, not to mention Israel has no problem with ISIS.

I saw two pics. there was probably nothing left after we bombed Iraq. I swear you obsessed and couldn't care less about Muslims or Christians, your probably paid to post one anti Muslim post after the next. I'm beginning to understand whey Hitler was so worried about the Jew and sent the ones left there to work camps, the same way we sent the Japs here to work camps.

Little Russia is full of Soviet Jews, the Jewish Maffia. I get tired of the Jewish and Israel lies all the time. Sooner than later they will have us in war with Iran, not to mention Israel has no problem with ISIS.

Penelope, I think most of the readers are intelligent enough to realizes that it is you who could care less about the Muslims and Christians in the Muslim world. All you are, like a good little skinhead, is obsessed with the Jews and don't actually care even when Muslims murder other Muslims of different sects. I wouldn't be surprised if a dumb bunny like you never ever visited a museum which displays some of these ancient things for the general public to appreciate. Go polish your jackboots and sew on another swastika on one of your blouses. The thread here is actually about all these ancient things which have been destroyed just in the last few days.

sally ---where is "little Odessa"??? I have heard of Yorkville----but am not entirely sure where it is------somewhere along the Hudson river ---IN MANHATTAN??? not an UPSTATE thing? Penelope is from Manhattan?

Penelope---I don't know who you imagine "we" is But the USA did not send the "japs" to labor camps. What is "little Russia"? I am not "paid to post"----you are the fucking whore on this board.. You saw two pictures and decided that
all the antiquities of Iraq were destroyed? gee, you are not only a fucking whore---you are an idiot.

Penelope was in gaza during the last major conflict with Israel----how interesting---
she "sat in gaza" and watched it get bombed out of existence. I am amazed

Penelope---I don't know who you imagine "we" is But the USA did not send the "japs" to labor camps. What is "little Russia"? I am not "paid to post"----you are the fucking whore on this board.. You saw two pictures and decided that
all the antiquities of Iraq were destroyed? gee, you are not only a fucking whore---you are an idiot.

I said Sally sounds like she is paid to post. Most of this ISIS videos have been proven to be false. Yes they sent the japs to work camps at the beginning of WWII. Read the history of the ACLU its in there. Those pictures were nothing but propaganda, like most of ISIS is. This is Israel in action.

I said Sally sounds like she is paid to post. Most of this ISIS videos have been proven to be false. Yes they sent the japs to work camps at the beginning of WWII. Read the history of the ACLU its in there. Those pictures were nothing but propaganda, like most of ISIS is. This is Israel in action.

oh gee----the filthy whore now claims SALLY is paid to post. No the camps were not exactly 'work camps'----they were internment camps-----READ HISTORY
What pictures were "nothing but propaganda"??? Most of Isis pictures are
"propaganda"? who is promulgating this "propaganda" about Isis?
How much are you paid for whatever it is you do, Penelope? I am retired
and my social security checks goes "DIRECT DEPOSIT"-------nothing from mossad. ---------how are you paid? in cash or check?

now about those two pictures which revealed TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF
IRAQ-------you still have them?

oh gee----the filthy whore now claims SALLY is paid to post. No the camps were not exactly 'work camps'----they were internment camps-----READ HISTORY
and my social security checks goes "DIRECT DEPOSIT"-------nothing from mossad. ---------how are you paid? in cash or check?

Quite with the name calling you little dirty mouth Jew, read about the Jewish Mafia in the US ,
Russian mafia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Quite with the name calling you little dirty mouth Jew, read about the Jewish Mafia in the US ,

I am fully aware of the fact of crime in the USA, you dirty **** whore. You made no point.
I notice that you are afraid to reveal information about the FILTH from
which you were spawned. I am not afraid-----I am a proud third generation
american jewess-----with ancestry in various part of what was----back in the nineteenth century---the AUSTRIAN HAPSBURG EMPIRE. I am not shit like you are, dirty **** whore. btw---you should apologize to Sally...

Everyone should check the date Penelope started posting (not even a year), note the number of her posts so far, and then we can discuss who is the one who is paid to post. Penelope, do you even have any friends with whom you can hang out for a few hours a day? It appears that your life is these forums, and basically it is to demonize the Jews. If you were younger, I would suggest that you become a bride for one of the ISIS members. They hate as much as you do so you should feel comfortable among them except you might not be acceptable to them as far as looks go.. As for the Japanese Americans, they were sent to a camp because this country thought at the time they would cooperate with Japan as some Japanese living in Hawaii did, but these camps were nothing like the concentration camps your Nazi relatives had for the Jews, the Gypsies, and the other undesirables. By the way, those Japanese Americans in the military here won the most medals in World War.

Amazing how the media around the world, even parts of the Muslim world, are condemning what happened to these antiquities, but the little skinhead wants everyone to believe that all the horrors that ISIS has done is all fake. Perhaps the little skinhead can find an Assyrian community in her area and see how they are mourning their slain brethren.

Iraq P.M. ISIS barbarians will not destroy our history - CNN.com?

Associated Press Of Pakistan Pakistan s Premier NEWS Agency - UNESCO chief condemns IS s cultural cleansing in Iraq urges international action

I am fully aware of the fact of crime in the USA, you dirty **** whore. You made no point.
american jewess-----with ancestry in various part of what was----back in the nineteenth century---the AUSTRIAN HAPSBURG EMPIRE. I am not shit like you are, dirty **** whore. btw---you should apologize to Sally...

You mean a moon worshipper. No such thing as a Jewess, if so you are probably Canaanite, you know the name of the people whose God EL you declared as your own. I'm an American, born and raised here. I have no delusions of who I am. Such a potty mouth. Shame.

You mean a moon worshipper. No such thing as a Jewess, if so you are probably Canaanite, you know the name of the people whose God EL you declared as your own. I'm an American, born and raised here. I have no delusions of who I am. Such a potty mouth. Shame.

You have not stated "who you are". I have but you haven't. You have
revealed, thru your posts, that you are educated in islamo Nazi propaganda
and happily parrot it. Describing yourself as "an American, born and raised
here" is not an identity since the USA is very culturally diverse. All of the people
who were born in the USA and raised here have some sort of "background"
more complex than simply "American" . You gibberish about the land mass
called CANAAN and moonworship marks you as an idiot. The term "jewess"---
refers to a female descended from the dispersed -----KINGDOM OF JUDEA/ISRAEL Feel free to ask questions. The term "el" is a Hebrew word----which you, clearly, do not know. Hebrew is a language
which developed from semitic roots in the land mass called "canaan" I bear a
Hebrew name which, in the USA, is not unusual for given names----however my surname is also Hebrew-----which relates to my ancestry. I believe, but am not sure that PENELOPE is greek--------just as my given name is not really "rosie"---
I am confident that you are not Penelope nor greek

Why does islam feel so threatened by art and facts? Is allah so weak he needs to hide behind words to arouse a rabble and then hide like a coward? Islam is ridiculous. Drink the freeking kool-aid.

Forum List

Back