With Our Victory Of Roe Being Overturned, Next Target--Same Sex Marriage!

You don't know that for a fact. Maybe the black, Muslim, Jewish owned bakeryies just baked the damned cake, and no one ever heard about it.
Actually I do. When presented with a video of a man asking a Muslim baker to bake a gay cake and said baker refused did the protest his shop? No. Did they file a suit? No.

Oh look they sued again. I guess the LGBTQ is saying fuck his rights over and over again. White Christian dude must be endlessly attacked because he disagrees with the LGBTQ. They must have their pound of flesh. Mind you Jewish and Muslim baker’s won’t make the cake either because homosexuality is against those faiths too. If the LGBTQ attacks Jews they will be called anti Semitic. If they go after a Muslim they will be called Islamaphobic. If they go after a black Christian baker they will be racist. But you see there’s no mean word for going after a white Christian male so the LGBTQ only go after them serving up the same bigotry and intolerance that they accuse this baker of having.

Video? What video? Even if such a video exists, one case does not prove your claim that only white Christians getsued after they are targeted by gays
I have never understood why merchants can't just treat the public as customers. What the fuck difference does it make what color their skin is, whose god they worship, or who they sleep with. Merchants serve customers, doctors treat patients, teachers teach student. And if you can't do that you need find another way of making a living.

It isnt. I dont agree with homosexuality but I will never support a ban on it or marriage. It simply is not my business nor anyone outside the families involved. I supported civil Unions before this all began but there is no going back on this. And NO Federal aw means the Supreme Court can not rule on it.
So just like the lie that was told about Roe (“we’ll never over turn it… we just want …X)

The claim that they won’t go after gay marriage or contraception is also a lie

Even before the USSC officialky released its RvW decision Democrats were launching indane fear-mongering false narratives....

...like how the USSC was now going to outlaw mixed marriages - despite a conservative justice having a mixed marriage - and how they were going to go after same sex marriages.

Now 47 House Republicans move to squash that last fear-mongering false narrative.

If SCOTUS follows the same logic on gay marriage they did abortion...this contrived forced issue goes by-by. This aught to get good.

As long as the kool kids are around...

koolkids.png
1658278562711.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back