With Google Support Dropping?

• Banned
Google isn't a browser, lol.

I use the Chrome browser...which is google...I might look into firefox again.
I have been getting daily messages from Google saying they are dropping support. Firefox is spoken of well by many so I just asking.

It looks to me that google is dropping support for windows XP and Linux.. if you have XP I would go Firefox

Google Will Stop Supporting Chrome For Windows XP, Vista And Older Versions Of OS X By April 2016

CHANGE YOUR WEB BROWSER
Internet Explorer 8, the most recent version of the browser available for XP machines, is fairly old and will no longer be updated with security patches. You need to change to another browser. Google says it will continue to support their Chrome browser on XP until April of 2015. Mozilla has no announced plans to stop supporting its Firefox browser on XP, so both Chrome and Firefox would be good choices for XP users.

What to do if you want to keep Windows XP after support ends - Geek Squad

• Banned

I have been getting daily messages from Google saying they are dropping support. Firefox is spoken of well by many so I just asking.

It looks to me that google is dropping support for windows XP and Linux.. if you have XP I would go Firefox

Google Will Stop Supporting Chrome For Windows XP, Vista And Older Versions Of OS X By April 2016

CHANGE YOUR WEB BROWSER
Internet Explorer 8, the most recent version of the browser available for XP machines, is fairly old and will no longer be updated with security patches. You need to change to another browser. Google says it will continue to support their Chrome browser on XP until April of 2015. Mozilla has no announced plans to stop supporting its Firefox browser on XP, so both Chrome and Firefox would be good choices for XP users.

I have Vista and get notices. I love Google chrome and have used it for years. But it looks like Firefox is the future by default.

If you're still using Windows XP you shouldn't worry. No hacker cares what your score on Wolfenstein is.

Google Will Stop Supporting Chrome For Windows XP, Vista And Older Versions Of OS X By April 2016

CHANGE YOUR WEB BROWSER

I have Vista and get notices. I love Google chrome and have used it for years. But it looks like Firefox is the future by default.

I bought a new refurbished computer on Ebay about 4 years ago. They have ones for $100.00 too.
Mine was installed with windows 8..I hated it so much..Now they have windows 10 which I like better.
Yes it looks like Firefox is the best bet for you.
Google wants the newest ..

3 years ago when I first got my new android, I got paid $100.00 for going out to Google for 1 hour of my opinion..lol
I also went to Yahoo..Yahoo gave you unlimited smoothies..lol plus $100.00

I am going to look into that again. You can find these kind of jobs on craigslist in the Ect jobs.

Anyway I was able to get a new computer doing that.. since I am not working right now.

Forum List

Back