With Biden taking office (fraudulently) Texas is about to sue FedGov

https://www.expressnews.com/politic...(Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

For those of you who do not believe that Texas is seriously contemplating getting out of his fucking piece of shit union, this report should make the case a little bit stronger.

I hope we make Biden impotent with pure gridlock and litigation until he gets nothing done.
:banana:

Fuck each and every last one of you motherfuckers!!!

My condolence to our fellow Texans. I certainly agree with Texas wanting to secede from the union as I support the dissolution of the current union as I much prefer the fifty sovereign states solution. Unfortunately the U.N., deep state, DC, wall street, military industrial complex, fed reserve & the international banking cartel plus roughly fifty percent of the current American constituency does NOT desire what Texas & both you & I would prefer to happen. Our USA is on the fast track to destruction(has been since the end of WW2) & Texas as well as both you & I are 'obliged' to ride in that train along with our fellow American victims. All that will happen is Texas will be punished(financially devastated) for voicing a request that is not considered PC by the elitists that own us.

Texas is a totally gerrymandered state with a thoroughly corrupt government. It's officials have a reputation for lying and filing bogus lawsuits, more of which will be filed by the corrupt paxton and dismissed, hopefully with orders that paxton be sanctioned under Rule 11.

Than please tell all your fucking comrades to stop moving here!!!!

https://www.expressnews.com/politic...(Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

For those of you who do not believe that Texas is seriously contemplating getting out of his fucking piece of shit union, this report should make the case a little bit stronger.

I hope we make Biden impotent with pure gridlock and litigation until he gets nothing done.

My condolence to our fellow Texans. I certainly agree with Texas wanting to secede from the union as I support the dissolution of the current union as I much prefer the fifty sovereign states solution. Unfortunately the U.N., deep state, DC, wall street, military industrial complex, fed reserve & the international banking cartel plus roughly fifty percent of the current American constituency does NOT desire what Texas & both you & I would prefer to happen. Our USA is on the fast track to destruction(has been since the end of WW2) & Texas as well as both you & I are 'obliged' to ride in that train along with our fellow American victims. All that will happen is Texas will be punished(financially devastated) for voicing a request that is not considered PC by the elitists that own us.

I dont see how they can do much in the way of punishment.
We have our own power grid,a shit ton of oil and of course Beef and plenty of land for agriculture.
Not to mention the biggest deep water port in tonnage from foreign countries in the US.
Unless they tried a military option I really dont see what they could do.

What are you talking about?
Read a history book. In Britian you people didn't like the way you were being treated so instead of fighting for what you believe, you invaded and took over this land. The same thing is happening now with all this talk of leaving the union. You people are children and should be treated as such. You wanna run away? Don't talk about it, do it. You won't be missed.

No. Trump got 120 million votes.

Maybe even 135 million. NOBODY wanted Biden.
If you want to know how people voted, look at Georgia. They voted democratic for president, and they voted even more democratic for US Senate. And with everybody watching what they did, especially the January 5th election, it was an honest election.

The state government of texas is collectively a piece of shit. It's time to scrap it and start over.

In reality Biden actually got 100 Million votes. 20 million were destroyed or changed by the Russians and set up to look like the fraud was done to Trump to cover it up. It’s the biggest con in US history. So when you say the election was a fraud you are kind of right. But it was Trump doing the fraud and Biden taking the hit. Thank God Biden had a big enough margin to still take the victory.
No. Trump got 120 million votes.

Maybe even 135 million. NOBODY wanted Biden.
I already told you what really happened. 100 million to Biden and 50 million to Trump but Trump stole 20 million. When that didn’t work he gathered all the underground KKK leaders in the Oval Office and planned a civil war which we are seeing the birth of now

If anything, Texas is getting less bat shit crazy as a whole.

But the batshit crazy part of Texas is getting MORE batshit crazy, so it’s hard to see that sometimes.

Why not just kick Texas out of the Union?
I don't think that most Texas citizens would want that. Remember that the thugs in the state government have managed to make sure that millions of Texans have no real voice in their state government. They have done nothing for their citizens, despite widespread flooding, an illegal fertilizer plant that destroyed the town of West, Texas, a raging pandemic, and the current food crisis. All the state officials seem capable of doing is filing ridiculous lawsuits seeking to overturn the last election and passing ridiculous laws targeting abortion and LGBTQs. Moreover, I think that paxton is already under investigation. The Texas government is totally useless.

This is the why all our disputes should be resolved: through the courts. The Texas AG's reputation has taken a hit with their recent losses and especially with his bogus and sham election fraud lawsuits.

Paxton is already under federal investigation so he may not even be around all that much longer.

I will admit the change in the SCOTUS justices are more favorable to Texas, and other rightist states, then they have been in many years.

Texas is a totally gerrymandered state with a thoroughly corrupt government. It's officials have a reputation for lying and filing bogus lawsuits, more of which will be filed by the corrupt paxton and dismissed, hopefully with orders that paxton be sanctioned under Rule 11.

Than please tell all your fucking comrades to stop moving here!!!!

I don't have any "comrades." You must be one of those morons who call everyone who disagrees with your politics a communist, which shows a really pathetic level of ignorance. Americans can move as they wish. You are free to move to some shithole like South Dakota or Missouri.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Wrong forum.

Obviously, this is just more conservatards throwing a tantrum. Texas isn't going to secede, though I would love it if they did.

Obviously, this is just more conservatards throwing a tantrum. Texas isn't going to secede, though I would love it if they did.
So, when we do declare independence, we can count on your support for letting us leave? Yoo would oppose military action by the U.S.?

So, when we do declare independence, we can count on your support for letting us leave? Yoo would oppose military action by the U.S.?

Absolutely. I believe in states' rights. Even if California or New York wanted to leave, I wouldn't like that, but I would support their right to do so.

But really, do you think this is going to happen? How many Texans do you think are willing to go to war with the federal government to secede?

Well, Texas has Representatives and two Senators..who will all be in the minority in Congress, so...Texas can knock itself out. No one cares. And for the record, I'd give Texas back to Mexico..and then build a wall around it.
Texas would not let you do a fucking thing

Unless they tried a military option I really dont see what they could do
Of course they will try a military option.

I really dont see them attacking Texas without provocation.
Why provocation? If say Texas authorities decide to proclaim independence and get to fulfill it on practice, they wont be able to do it without the federal government's consent, will they? I have some doubts this consent will be given.

Unless they tried a military option I really dont see what they could do
Of course they will try a military option.

I really dont see them attacking Texas without provocation.
Why provocation? If say Texas authorities decide to proclaim independence and get to fulfill it on practice, they wont be able to do it without the federal government's consent, will they? I have some doubts this consent will be given.

I dont think Texas gives a shit about what the leftist want,I know I dont.
If they come in with military force it will only encourage the other red states to rebel.
I dont see how this doesn't get nasty at this point.
Texas has already said they want to become a 2nd amendment sanctuary.

Forum List

Back