With Andrew Tate becoming a Muslim …is Islamophoba dead?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Most people here know who Andrew Tate is. He grew up either a non-practicing Christian or an atheist but he said he was once an atheist and he became a Muslim … converting to Islam in October 2022. He said he did so because he feels his religion Islam comes with a good law system. He says that Muslim majority countries are safe(at least the gcc ones) he can have a $1 million watch and walk around the streets of Dubai without any issue but he can’t do the same thing in London or most cities in the west if not all cities in the west.

Now let me say I am a Catholic I will be so for the remainder of my life God willing. I don’t consider myself an Andrew Tate fan but I am interested in what the guy has had to say I’ve only recently learned about him in the past month or so and his rise to popularity…. and how the far left opposes him.

I have noticed that there have been quite a few Arabs and Muslims who take part in YouTube discussions with Andrew Tate. Meaning that they have a podcast discussion with Andrew Tate about things like working out, dating women, feminine and masculinity…

On Islamophobia …. I felt it was never a serious issue in America but it was somewhat of a concern after 9/11.…. and then also after the rise of ISIL. But it seems since the defeat of ISIL during trumps administration….the Abraham accords which saw Israel and a number of Muslim majority countries become allies, Donald Trump‘s first ever foreign trip as president was to Saudi Arabia, and with these masculine type western people like Andrew Tate becoming Muslim and living in Islamic countries…. this has put a new and positive image on Islam and I would also say Arab people. What do people think about this?

I always knew that there were Arabs who were into similar nightlife and cultures as Americans. I know that there’s always been Arab Christians millions of Arab Christians lived in Iraq and in Syria. I know Arab Muslims who tell me their best friends are Arab Christians. I know that there is a nightlife that there are beautiful Arab women in Lebanon and Syria and in Jordan. And I am extremely attracted to beautiful Arab women. But there are still perhaps I suppose a few Americans who believe that all or most Muslims or Arabs live in the desert or and cover themselves up completely or something of that nature.

I truly wonder what conservatives and other Christians have to say who have followed Andrew Tate. What did they say when Andrew Tate became a Muslim? I suppose for many American Christians that might not have meant so much but I do wonder watch American Christians who might be critical of Islam but supportive of Andrew Tate have to say now that Tate has become a Muslim. Maybe they now have a positive view of Islam?

Because Andrew Tate was the most googled at 2022 and even made his recent arrest he has mass popularity and immense power..

Andrew Tate says that Islam fixes many of the problems that men are currently facing. to hear this coming from a four time world champion kickboxer, a guy who is ripped with muscles who is constantly surrounded by beautiful women in fast cars I have to say this is pretty interesting.

Most people here know who Andrew Tate is. He grew up either a non-practicing Christian or an atheist but he said he was once an atheist and he became a Muslim … converting to Islam in October 2022. He said he did so because he feels his religion Islam comes with a good law system. He says that Muslim majority countries are safe(at least the gcc ones) he can have a $1 million watch and walk around the streets of Dubai without any issue but he can’t do the same thing in London or most cities in the west if not all cities in the west.

Now let me say I am a Catholic I will be so for the remainder of my life God willing. I don’t consider myself an Andrew Tate fan but I am interested in what the guy has had to say I’ve only recently learned about him in the past month or so and his rise to popularity…. and how the far left opposes him.

I have noticed that there have been quite a few Arabs and Muslims who take part in YouTube discussions with Andrew Tate. Meaning that they have a podcast discussion with Andrew Tate about things like working out, dating women, feminine and masculinity…

On Islamophobia …. I felt it was never a serious issue in America but it was somewhat of a concern after 9/11.…. and then also after the rise of ISIL. But it seems since the defeat of ISIL during trumps administration….the Abraham accords which saw Israel and a number of Muslim majority countries become allies, Donald Trump‘s first ever foreign trip as president was to Saudi Arabia, and with these masculine type western people like Andrew Tate becoming Muslim and living in Islamic countries…. this has put a new and positive image on Islam and I would also say Arab people. What do people think about this?

I always knew that there were Arabs who were into similar nightlife and cultures as Americans. I know that there’s always been Arab Christians millions of Arab Christians lived in Iraq and in Syria. I know Arab Muslims who tell me their best friends are Arab Christians. I know that there is a nightlife that there are beautiful Arab women in Lebanon and Syria and in Jordan. And I am extremely attracted to beautiful Arab women. But there are still perhaps I suppose a few Americans who believe that all or most Muslims or Arabs live in the desert or and cover themselves up completely or something of that nature.

I truly wonder what conservatives and other Christians have to say who have followed Andrew Tate. What did they say when Andrew Tate became a Muslim? I suppose for many American Christians that might not have meant so much but I do wonder watch American Christians who might be critical of Islam but supportive of Andrew Tate have to say now that Tate has become a Muslim. Maybe they now have a positive view of Islam?

Because Andrew Tate was the most googled at 2022 and even made his recent arrest he has mass popularity and immense power..

Andrew Tate says that Islam fixes many of the problems that men are currently facing. to hear this coming from a four time world champion kickboxer, a guy who is ripped with muscles who is constantly surrounded by beautiful women in fast cars I have to say this is pretty interesting.

Theft in Muslim countries results in limb amputation.

And that is on a good day.

Don't make me tell you what they do if you steal a condom at a pharmacist.

Yikes! :auiqs.jpg:

For the Leftist though, that is Ok since they are not white and conservative and Christian. For them, just other cultures we need to understand and cohabitate with, just so long as it is not conservative and Christian.

Then again the Zionist state is another culture they disdain and they are not white Christians.

Maybe it is just the Left being at war with the Bible. And since Muslims don't really follow the Bible, since they view it as "corrupt", they are Ok with Muslims

I dunno. Ask a loon Leftist to find the answer.

This is making my head hurt.

Last edited:
What do you think about Andrew Tate and his becoming Muslim.

There’s over 50 Muslim majority countries some are secular and like turkey is more secular… Israel is a religious Jewish state. There’s two different topics here you bring up your opinion about Islam but I want your opinion about Andrew Tate becoming a Muslim. I suppose it also really depends on if you know who Andrew Tate is. If you don’t then our conversation loses its point.

Do you know who Andrew Tate is and how he opposes the far left ? He is the number one opponent of cancel culture

I would like to get a reaction from people the following comments were Tate says he can go around the United Arab Emirates with a $1 million watch on. Nobody’s going to try and rob him but he can’t do the same thing in any major city in the west. I wonder how people react to those kind of specific statements. Regardless of what folks think about Islam I would like to get a reaction from people the following comments were Tate says he can go around the United Arab Emirates with a $1 million watch on and feel safe.

So our cities in North America degraded like that? Why are cities in the Middle East safe but not cities in North America ..this is according to Andrew Tate is he right or is he wrong? I can Say in some ways Mr. Tate is right …try and walk around the Las Vegas strip a lot of people are nervous to go out with valuables on.

I am a Catholic and frankly religion is on the decline in America it is really ugly. Christianity is on the decline in America we need to do something about that.

Most Islamic countries ban abortion. So if we were actually proper Christians in America we would also ban abortion. So there’s that. There’s a lot of Muslims in the world who are more Christian than some of the Christians in the world. So there’s actually a lot of great things about Islam there’s a lot of masculine things there’s a lot of things that a conservative Americans can relate to here…

Andrew Tate says that he feels that Islam is the religion that is standing up for religious values around the world. These are the kinds of things I want to get your reaction and vottos reaction to..tate Has maybe 25 girlfriends, he’s a former kickboxing champion he is the most googled man on the planet he has a huge mass following among young men all over Europe and America so guys what do you think about all this?

l

Last edited:
Don't even know who the guy is. But he sounds like a derp. Next step, Kareem Tate? Muhammad Tate?

I have great respect for a few athletes who are or converted to Islam. Hakeem Olajuwon is one, who worked hard and kept a low, humble profile. I don't follow Tate but he seems a bit flamboyant.

Don't even know who the guy is. But he sounds like a derp. Next step, Kareem Tate? Muhammad Tate?
That’s the thing brother a good many people still don’t know who Tate is. Even though a lot of news reports keep claiming he was the most googled man in 2022. I suppose Tate is really popular among men under the age of 30? Probably more so men under the age of 20

I have great respect for a few athletes who are or converted to Islam. Hakeem Olajuwon is one, who worked hard and kept a low, humble profile. I don't follow Tate but he seems a bit flamboyant.
Hakeem was kind of before my time but he certainly was one of the great basketball players. I can’t think of a bad thing to say about him from what I know of him.

Did Shaquille O’Neal become a Muslim?

Yes I agree that Tate comes off as flamboyant and a bit flashy.

Sorry but....

guardians-star-lord-who.gif

Can we be honest?
Islam is the most intolerant and violent religion in the world.
Maybe Andrew Tate is attracted to that sort of hate and violence.
I don't see the attraction.

Here is a website that chronicles the daily Islamic violence in the world.
BTW, talking about Islamic violence is a legitimate complaint.
This is just in the first 20 days of 2023.

Religion of Peace
Atrocity of the Week

Atrocity of the Week

Afghan Lawmaker
Assassinated in Home

Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam"
2023.01.16 (Kenya)
A woman is killed when Islamists open fire on a public service vehicle.

2023.01.15 (DRC)
ADF Islamists bomb a church service, killing fourteen worshippers.

2023.01.15 (Nigeria)
Angry Muslims shoot a priest to death and burn down his church.

2023.01.14 (Somalia)
A suicide car bomber wipes out eleven lives.

2023.01.11 (Burkina Faso)
Jihadists barge into an Ahmadi mosque and execute nine who reject their sermons.

2023.01.11 (Afghanistan)
Twenty are left dead when a Fedayeen suicide bomber targets a Chinese delegation.

Can we be honest?
Islam is the most intolerant and violent religion in the world.
Maybe Andrew Tate is attracted to that sort of hate and violence.
I don't see the attraction.

Here is a website that chronicles the daily Islamic violence in the world.
BTW, talking about Islamic violence is a legitimate complaint.
This is just in the first 20 days of 2023.

Religion of Peace
Atrocity of the Week

Atrocity of the Week

Afghan Lawmaker
Assassinated in Home

Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam"​
2023.01.16 (Kenya)
A woman is killed when Islamists open fire on a public service vehicle.

2023.01.15 (DRC)
ADF Islamists bomb a church service, killing fourteen worshippers.

2023.01.15 (Nigeria)
Angry Muslims shoot a priest to death and burn down his church.

2023.01.14 (Somalia)
A suicide car bomber wipes out eleven lives.

2023.01.11 (Burkina Faso)
Jihadists barge into an Ahmadi mosque and execute nine who reject their sermons.

2023.01.11 (Afghanistan)
Twenty are left dead when a Fedayeen suicide bomber targets a Chinese delegation.
I know where you’re coming from….. and there’s tons of Muslims who would agree with you who are very unhappy with how Muslim majority governments have conducted themselves…. but the question becomes do you know who Andrew tate is and how he is opposed by the far left. ? Andrew Tate is opposed by the same people who oppose you. So that’s part of the issue here. But I get where you’re coming from and it makes it all the more interesting for our discussion

Tate says that Islam is an answer to the degradation that the far left brings us. So I wonder what you think about that.?

But again if you’re unaware of who Andrew Tate is or if you haven’t watched any of his videos then we are at a disadvantage here.

What do you think about Andrew Tate and his becoming Muslim.

There’s over 50 Muslim majority countries some are secular and like turkey is more secular… Israel is a religious Jewish state. There’s two different topics here you bring up your opinion about Islam but I want your opinion about Andrew Tate becoming a Muslim. I suppose it also really depends on if you know who Andrew Tate is. If you don’t then our conversation loses its point.

Do you know who Andrew Tate is and how he opposes the far left ? He is the number one opponent of cancel culture

I would like to get a reaction from people the following comments were Tate says he can go around the United Arab Emirates with a $1 million watch on. Nobody’s going to try and rob him but he can’t do the same thing in any major city in the west. I wonder how people react to those kind of specific statements. Regardless of what folks think about Islam I would like to get a reaction from people the following comments were Tate says he can go around the United Arab Emirates with a $1 million watch on and feel safe.

So our cities in North America degraded like that? Why are cities in the Middle East safe but not cities in North America ..this is according to Andrew Tate is he right or is he wrong? I can Say in some ways Mr. Tate is right …try and walk around the Las Vegas strip a lot of people are nervous to go out with valuables on.

I am a Catholic and frankly religion is on the decline in America it is really ugly. Christianity is on the decline in America we need to do something about that.

Most Islamic countries ban abortion. So if we were actually proper Christians in America we would also ban abortion. So there’s that. There’s a lot of Muslims in the world who are more Christian than some of the Christians in the world. So there’s actually a lot of great things about Islam there’s a lot of masculine things there’s a lot of things that a conservative Americans can relate to here…

Andrew Tate says that he feels that Islam is the religion that is standing up for religious values around the world. These are the kinds of things I want to get your reaction and vottos reaction to..tate Has maybe 25 girlfriends, he’s a former kickboxing champion he is the most googled man on the planet he has a huge mass following among young men all over Europe and America so guys what do you think about all this?

l
I love Andrew Tate,...He knows his facts, his context and he's in your face.

Trump didn't defeat ISIS.

Forum List

Back