With a week to go....the "needle" has NOT moved either way...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
A week from today, my prediction is that Clinton will win.....not in a landslide as previously thought, but an easy electoral college 270 PLUS win by poll closing in eastern standard time with VA and PA (and possibly NC) carried by Clinton.

The Comey letter has caused some damage to Clinton but NOT enough to sway those swing states to go for Trump....remember, Trump needs ALL of those swing states to vote for him, while Clinton can easily coast to the finish line.....

In addition, I believe that there may be a damaging November "surprise" still in store for Trump...a surprise that may dampen the conservatives' premature festivities and calls for, "lock her up"

As weird as this election has been...you are comfortable with needle thin predictions?

You are probably crazy enough to think the Cubs could win a World Series.

• Banned
As weird as this election has been...you are comfortable with needle thin predictions?

YES..........regardless of the conservatives' frenzy on this and other forums......all you have to do is look at the polls even after the Comey letter......AND, which of the 2 candidates has the better ground game established to get the voters out to the polls.

You are probably crazy enough to think the Cubs could win a World Series.
well that's just mean.

If the Cubs win, Hillary is in.
i don't think so we're sending steve bartman to her next rally or news conference, whichever one draws the bigger crowd.

JonahKeriGame5_1166605_640x360.jpg

A week from today, my prediction is that Clinton will win.....not in a landslide as previously thought, but an easy electoral college 270 PLUS win by poll closing in eastern standard time with VA and PA (and possibly NC) carried by Clinton.

The Comey letter has caused some damage to Clinton but NOT enough to sway those swing states to go for Trump....remember, Trump needs ALL of those swing states to vote for him, while Clinton can easily coast to the finish line.....

In addition, I believe that there may be a damaging November "surprise" still in store for Trump...a surprise that may dampen the conservatives' premature festivities and calls for, "lock her up"
stay away from needles.

YES..........regardless of the conservatives' frenzy on this and other forums......all you have to do is look at the polls even after the Comey letter......AND, which of the 2 candidates has the better ground game established to get the voters out to the polls.
Sure. Explain why Trump now has his first lead in the polls since May.

Duh!:cuckoo:

The ground game, which Comrade Trump ignores, will be the winning card for Hillary.

The ground game, which Comrade Trump ignores, will be the winning card for Hillary.

The World Series is baseball. If the Cubs win, Hillary is in.

Sure. Explain why Trump now has his first lead in the polls since May.

I know that averaging polls is a bitch for you....but try anyway; you can pick all the outliers polls you want, but the electoral college map is reality. Live with it.

RCPavg_01Nov2016.jpg

Right as usual, nat.... :biggrin:

The RealClearPolitics average of polls has had Hillary ahead by 6 to 8 percentage points for the last 6 months.

But now in the last few weeks, as people are finding out more and more about Hillary's crimes, her lead has steadily shrunk to just 2%. And there's still a week to go.

Her lead in electoral votes is also shrinking.

The bell is tolling, Hillary... for you.

Exactly.

Making sure likely Clinton voters indeed go out and vote, just as the president accomplished in 2012.

View attachment 96243

The RealClearPolitics average of polls has had Hillary ahead by 6 to 8 percentage points for the last 6 months.

But now in the last few weeks, as people are finding out more and more about Hillary's crimes, her lead has steadily shrunk to just 2%. And there's still a week to go.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, Trump.......

the "needle" that I'm referring to is the electoral college standings.....Has Trump "won" in any of your polls any substantial gains that would have him win PA, VA, CO ???

Last edited:

View attachment 96243

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, Trump.......

the "needle" that I'm referring to is the electoral college standings.....Has Trump "won" in nay of your polls any substantial gains that would have him win PA, VA, CO ???

He will not win any of these states. And I still feel she has a shot in Florida.

And I still feel she has a shot in Florida.

Florida will be a tough one for Clinton.....but even if Trump manages to win FL and NC, he still loses to a Clinton's close 272 margin.

Early Voting Changes Show SHOCKING Numbers... The 2016 Presidential Election Will Be a LANDSLIDE!

As Jesse Jackson would tell you, "keep hope alive".........LOL

Forum List

Back