With a Straight Face

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Just surfing around the dial, came across one of those mindless "Happy, Happy Moring!" gab shows and this empty-headed 'host' suggested, with seeming seriousness, that people celebrate Thanksgiving in the garage to prevent any possible spread of Covid. $1 million says she voted for Biden.

Yeah. Fire up that turkey fryer in the garage. :laughing0301:

1637837576126.png

Just surfing around the dial, came across one of those mindless "Happy, Happy Moring!" gab shows and this empty-headed 'host' suggested, with seeming seriousness, that people celebrate Thanksgiving in the garage to prevent any possible spread of Covid. $1 million says she voted for Biden.
Gator says he posts on a dump where the libturds all think you should be masked indoors.................Masked indoors???????????.....BAWWWWHAHA

Here's my question: If Dr. Fauci and his followers want us to be very circumspect about Thanksgiving family dinners...excluding the non-vaxxers, wearing masks, etc., why have they been silent about football?

I mean, seriously, a hundred thousand people, side by side, screaming their heads off for three hours...isn't that a million times more "dangerous" than a family dinner?

And where are all the scientists tracking football season ticket holders to see if they are super-spreaders...and if not, why not?

Inquiring minds want to know.

And for the record, I don't understand why eating in the garage would be safer than in the dining room. Does he assume we will have the garage doors open?

It us currently 40F in my garage.
Fuck that. We will have it in the dining room as usual.
People need to ignore these frauds.

Forum List

Back