With a Dimocrat in the WH say goodbye to 'America First'

As we all know the American left has always hated their country and everything it has always stood for, and likewise we all know how that foundation has found it's way into today's Dimocrat party.
'Nationalism' is evil to these Dimocrats of today, if you even give the impression today that you favor your country over other countries, these assholes will call you names, and designate you as a 'white nationalist', a 'nazi', a 'KKK' member.

Trumpā€™s ā€œAmerica Firstā€ Foreign Policy Faces an Unceremonious Burial

UNITED NATIONS, Nov 11 2020 (IPS) - The ouster of Donald Trump from the US presidency last week may well be the dawn of a new era for multilateralism ā€“ and perhaps for a besieged United Nationsā€” after nearly four years of misguided political rhetoric emerging from the White House.

As a hard-core unilateralist, Trump was openly antagonistic towards multilateral institutions and contemptuous of the world body.

In a front-page story November 10, the New York Times said President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. ā€œmakes no secret of the speed with which he plans to bury ā€˜America Firstā€™ as a guiding principle of the nationā€™s foreign policy.ā€

The proposed reversal of Trumpā€™s edictsā€”largely against all norms of international diplomacyā€“ is being described as ā€œThe Great Undoing.ā€

The 'America First' policy is nothing new to the US or US "Foreign Policy"! Wilson had coined that phrase for his isolationist foreign policy too, about 100 years ago. When the USA emerged from WWII as one of the victors, its strength was preeminent among the allies.

Trump found a fitting foreign policy in 'America First' owing to his ignorance of history foreign and domestic, ignorance of foreign affairs in general, and the combined gross ignorance of his chosen staff! It all started with the gutting of the State Dept in 2017.

An isolationist policy put into practice by a 21st Century President is beyond simple stupidity; it's walking backward on a path to decay and self-destruction! For a glaring example, look at the way our Nation is viewed by the World today compared with the period 2001-2016!

I'm not for leaving the world stage, altnough I would love to send the UN packing.

For me, "America first" means we take care of our own before we do anything else.
It means Americans are more important to me than others around the world are.
It means I want to see Americans having a larger share of the wealth than those in other countries.
It means I want Americans to get the vaccine before others do.
It means I want to see the American athlete beat the athlete from somewhere else.
It means I want to see the invention come from America each and every time.

I could go on and on.
For me, "America first" means we take care of our own before we do anything else.
Who the fuck cares what "America first" means to you or any other swinging Richard?? You and your brothers in arms are insignificant regarding the establishment and implementation of the foreign policy of this Nation! You didn't man the wheel of State these last four very long years! You didn't direct our foreign policy while Trump ran the Ship of State aground. You just stood along the sidelines like a good little empty-headed cheerleader while Trump & Co. made this Nation a pariah and turned the US into a laughingstock among ALL of our allies!

Trump followed an isolationist policy while his cowardly ass kowtowed to Russia, China, North Korea, Israel, Saudia Arabia, Et Al. It will take more than a decade to repair the damage that bastard wrought to Our International standing! But you want more of the same muddleheaded bullshit...how fucking pathetic!
That's total fantasy. Trump did better at foreign policy than any president since Reagan.

As we all know the American left has always hated their country and everything it has always stood for, and likewise we all know how that foundation has found it's way into today's Dimocrat party.
'Nationalism' is evil to these Dimocrats of today, if you even give the impression today that you favor your country over other countries, these assholes will call you names, and designate you as a 'white nationalist', a 'nazi', a 'KKK' member.

Trumpā€™s ā€œAmerica Firstā€ Foreign Policy Faces an Unceremonious Burial

UNITED NATIONS, Nov 11 2020 (IPS) - The ouster of Donald Trump from the US presidency last week may well be the dawn of a new era for multilateralism ā€“ and perhaps for a besieged United Nationsā€” after nearly four years of misguided political rhetoric emerging from the White House.

As a hard-core unilateralist, Trump was openly antagonistic towards multilateral institutions and contemptuous of the world body.

In a front-page story November 10, the New York Times said President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. ā€œmakes no secret of the speed with which he plans to bury ā€˜America Firstā€™ as a guiding principle of the nationā€™s foreign policy.ā€

The proposed reversal of Trumpā€™s edictsā€”largely against all norms of international diplomacyā€“ is being described as ā€œThe Great Undoing.ā€

The 'America First' policy is nothing new to the US or US "Foreign Policy"! Wilson had coined that phrase for his isolationist foreign policy too, about 100 years ago. When the USA emerged from WWII as one of the victors, its strength was preeminent among the allies.

Trump found a fitting foreign policy in 'America First' owing to his ignorance of history foreign and domestic, ignorance of foreign affairs in general, and the combined gross ignorance of his chosen staff! It all started with the gutting of the State Dept in 2017.

An isolationist policy put into practice by a 21st Century President is beyond simple stupidity; it's walking backward on a path to decay and self-destruction! For a glaring example, look at the way our Nation is viewed by the World today compared with the period 2001-2016!

I'm not for leaving the world stage, altnough I would love to send the UN packing.

It means Americans are more important to me than others around the world are.
It means I want to see Americans having a larger share of the wealth than those in other countries.
It means I want Americans to get the vaccine before others do.
It means I want to see the American athlete beat the athlete from somewhere else.
It means I want to see the invention come from America each and every time.

I could go on and on.
Who the fuck cares what "America first" means to you or any other swinging Richard?? You and your brothers in arms are insignificant regarding the establishment and implementation of the foreign policy of this Nation! You didn't man the wheel of State these last four very long years! You didn't direct our foreign policy while Trump ran the Ship of State aground. You just stood along the sidelines like a good little empty-headed cheerleader while Trump & Co. made this Nation a pariah and turned the US into a laughingstock among ALL of our allies!

Trump followed an isolationist policy while his cowardly ass kowtowed to Russia, China, North Korea, Israel, Saudia Arabia, Et Al. It will take more than a decade to repair the damage that bastard wrought to Our International standing! But you want more of the same muddleheaded bullshit...how fucking pathetic!
Love your quote. Your prediction just came true.

BTW, Mencken was a libertarian who despised leftwingers like you.

While Trumpers and Trump were acreaming America First, our adversaries were on the ascendancy. No nation has benefited more from ā€œAmerica Firstā€ than China and Russia. Both nations were licking their chops and laughing, watching Trump destroy our alliances.

Biden was right to throw Trumpā€™s BS policy into the trash. America needs to lead not to follow.

America First was nothing more than America last.

While Trumpers and Trump were acreaming America First, our adversaries were on the ascendancy. No nation has benefited more from ā€œAmerica Firstā€ than China and Russia.

Biden was right to throw Trumpā€™s BS policy into the trash. America needs to leas not to follow.

"On the ascendancy" to what, economic collapse? How have Russia and China benefited from America First?

You're an idiot, of course. You would would guzzle strychnine if Biden told you to.

Last edited:
While Trumpers and Trump were acreaming America First, our adversaries were on the ascendancy. No nation has benefited more from ā€œAmerica Firstā€ than China and Russia.

Biden was right to throw Trumpā€™s BS policy into the trash. America needs to leas not to follow.

Really? "On the ascendancy to what," economic collapse? How have Russia and China benefitted from America First?

You're an idiot, of course. You would ram a broom handle up your ass if Biden told you to.
Trump cultists like yourself refuse to acknowledge the truth. That you need to ask how Russia and China benefited from America First shows just how ignorant you are about politics and international affairs.

While Trumpers and Trump were acreaming America First, our adversaries were on the ascendancy. No nation has benefited more from ā€œAmerica Firstā€ than China and Russia. Both nations were licking their chops and laughing, watching Trump destroy our alliances.

Biden was right to throw Trumpā€™s BS policy into the trash. America needs to lead not to follow.

China LOVES the prospect of a Biden presidency. I will let you figure out why.

I thought Reagan would destroy the country too. And I survived him some how. It just doesn't matter. Steak everything I own on it. Relax.

This OP starts out with an idiotic statement ā€œAmerican left has always hated their countryā€.
Huh? Can you get any more STUPID?
Not only is it groupthink, but it is irrational to the extreme.
Anyone taking this crap seriously must be in the twilight zone.

That's a bunch of apologist BS.

America has always been the enemy of the Progressive Endeavor to unify the working class and crush the imperialist feudal system. Freedom fighters have been dying in the streets trying to overthrow this government for as long as we were fighting the russian oligarchs. Leon Frank Czołgosz sacrificed himself to take out William McKinley in 1901 in an effort to do so. Countless freedom fighters died at the hands of the american military in their efforts to create an egalitarian society. There greatest adversary any real leftist has america, and for that matter any working class or poor person in the world trying to make ends meet that are being exploited by industrialists and bankers that are protected by the america military.

Give up on the patriotic nonsense and join the resistance. If Mao could accomplish the miracle he did in China, we can accomplish it here also. Down with the american imperialist government and elevate the liberation of the working class.

I doubt you were even born before the Marshal Plan became a success in Europe....

No one has done more to advance Chinese interests than Trump. The US withdrawal from international leadership has caused China to fill the void. Xi Loved Trump. Unlike Trump, Xi played the long game. Long game-wise Trump has done immeasurable damage to US interests around the globe. The Chinese and Russians know it.

Last edited:

~~~~~~
They certainly won the Biden Family and especially Joey Xi....

Any border. Biden will give an open invitation to all. No skills necessary. No ability to pay for their own healthcare. Truck loads of trafficked kids ready to be sold to the highest bidder. Leprosy and other diseases slimeing in along with their hosts. Party time in the USA! Come on over where everything will be free except for its citizens that will be footing the bill.

It's time you paid for what you've stolen.
Really. um. ok. but meanwhile...go fuck yourself and I hope your house is the first one they take so all those poor diseased immigrants have a roof.

He doesn't have a house in the US to be taken because he's a foreign troll who just joined USMB in order to revel in the election chaos and stir up people on the right by dropping in to the US Politics forum and make asinine and inflammatory comments like the ones in this thread.

Really? "On the ascendancy to what," economic collapse? How have Russia and China benefitted from America First?

You're an idiot, of course. You would ram a broom handle up your ass if Biden told you to.
Trump cultists like yourself refuse to acknowledge the truth. That you need to ask how Russia and China benefited from America First shows just how ignorant you are about politics and international affairs.
In other words, you have no fucking clue. Who are you trying to kid?

Forum List

Back