CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

Unemployment compensation can solve simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States and improve our economy at the same time. Only right-wingers hate economics and the Poor.

Actually some right wingers like Milton Friedman beleived a guaranteed minimum income would be a far cheaper policy than multiple Federal and state agencies and a zillion different programs, then duplicated in the individual states.

At least half of all employers are bad employers this is a fact that cannot be avoided. They should NOT be allowed to hire.

The corporate limited liability laws weren't originally intended to be available to any idiot who could file the papers and pay a fee; it was originally only intended as a benefit for companies providing a necessary public service, like canals and railroads via their functions as public carriers, and for non-profits like schools, charities, etc. Some on the right will acknowledge this and are all for knocking down the 'Corporate Personhood' scam, while others like to pretend the Founders wanted laissez faire and no restrictions on businesses of any kind, which of course is total rubbish.

lol. It is your story, storyteller. You tell me. I have chores to do at home every day.

Chores at home? You must be exhausted from working your fingers to the bone.

Most people have chores they do at home. I doubt you spend more than a couple of hours on your chores. And something tells me that you doing chores is not your idea. I'm betting you are required to do them.

Actually some right wingers like Milton Friedman beleived a guaranteed minimum income would be a far cheaper policy than multiple Federal and state agencies and a zillion different programs, then duplicated in the individual states.
The legal and physical infrastructure is already in place for unemployment compensation in our republic.

The legal and physical infrastructure is already in place for unemployment compensation in our republic.

No, it is not. The infrastructure for unemployment compensation is based on unemployment insurance (a federal requirement) and not taxes on citizens. Also, the numbers collecting unemployment insurance are miniscule compared to welfare programs. Not to mention that the unemployment compensation is a limited time assistance program, usually around 26 week.

To shift the burden to UC would require a huge, expensive makeover of the entire program.

So what would be the minimum income, and does it go up with inflation? No fucking way, i get sick of people getting paid for being stupid. You are paid what you are worth, if you can flip a burger, then you get 2 dollars and hour, if you can transplant a brain, you get a thousand dollars an hour. If you just sit on your ass all day, you get paid , nothing....

No, it is not. The infrastructure for unemployment compensation is based on unemployment insurance (a federal requirement) and not taxes on citizens. Also, the numbers collecting unemployment insurance are miniscule compared to welfare programs. Not to mention that the unemployment compensation is a limited time assistance program, usually around 26 week.

To shift the burden to UC would require a huge, expensive makeover of the entire program.
Who the fuck pays for that unemployment insurance? The companies, and since that is a tax on the companies, the people who use those services and products pay for that tax. Come on man, use some fucking intelligence...

Who the fuck pays for that unemployment insurance? The companies, and since that is a tax on the companies, the people who use those services and products pay for that tax. Come on man, use some fucking intelligence...

And if no one is laid off, no one gets paid from it. It is like any insurance.

And if no one is laid off, no one gets paid from it. It is like any insurance.
Laid off, i was laid off a few times, but since i had skills , it didnt take long to find the job meant for me. Stupid people, who vote for Progressives, just whine and moan how unfair their lives are, and need Uncle Sugar to be there to take care of their pansy asses. This is why we are going onto 29 trillion dollars, wasted on the fucking worthless poor. Soon we will be like Cuba or Venezuela where everyone will be poor. Bet you will try to blame that on the Republicans, wont you...Nancy Pelosi Democrat, Chuck Schumer Democrat, Joe Biden Democrat, they are in charge right now, and they are bankrupting US.

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not ...

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

Forum List

Back