CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

There will always be a portion of the population who refuse to work
Yet these people use our roads and bridges, get access to hospitals , police and fire, and public schools. And they dont pay their fair share in taxes....
Youre soundng like a liberal
I am saying that the poor who can make up to $80,000 a year pan handling, need to pay their fair share also, if they want to enjoy the amenities of the United States. I keep hearing from the prog slaves that the rich dont pay their fair share, yet i know they pay a lot more into the Federal Government than some scumbag on the corner of streets.
Who makes 80K a year panhandling?

Knew of someone who did it 5 days a week on Wall St in the late 00's. Made a really good living panhandling.
Saw this person on Wall St for years. Then one day, they vanished. Found out that this person had a nice house
on Long Island and would take the subway in every day to panhandle their way up and down the street.

So you know he made 80K a year in nickels and dimes?

Dollar bills and sometimes higher. You'd be surprised. Target rich environment in that part of town in the late 00's.

Am sure there are a few who beg for a living that make money, Most beg to feed there addiction or them self. There are ten times that amount of people who steal with a pen, a phone call or a computer, increase the cost of labor or parts or pay less wages for hard work when they can afford to pay more.

Yet these people use our roads and bridges, get access to hospitals , police and fire, and public schools. And they dont pay their fair share in taxes....
I am saying that the poor who can make up to $80,000 a year pan handling, need to pay their fair share also, if they want to enjoy the amenities of the United States. I keep hearing from the prog slaves that the rich dont pay their fair share, yet i know they pay a lot more into the Federal Government than some scumbag on the corner of streets.
Not economically true coming from the right wing, like usual. The Poor tend to spend and pay taxes on most of their income.
What do panhandlers pay on the money that just gets passed into their hands? Please enlighten US how the IRS gets to tax that money?

We let them
If we stopped giving them a handout but helped them get a job (9.1 million open jobs in Joe Biden economy) soon the panhandlers would stop begging for money and then as working citizens be able to be taxed so they can pay their fair share.
Well that just sounds stupid. Making good money, tax free, with no boss, no schedule, and no hassle. Why the hell would someone want to work and make less money and have to put up all the bullshit that goes along with the job. If you are worried about all those businesses not being able to hire workers then you go get a job. You sure as hell spend an inordinate amount of time worried about what everyone else is doing.

If we stopped giving them a handout but helped them get a job (9.1 million open jobs in Joe Biden economy) soon the panhandlers would stop begging for money and then as working citizens be able to be taxed so they can pay their fair share
They have no desire to work, none zippola

then as working citizens be able to be taxed so they can pay their fair share
I'm not for begging, but I cringe whenever I hear someone worrying about others "paying their fair share."

Government takes more than half our income. I dont give a damn about government getting their "fair share." 5hat ship sailed a LONG time ago

If we stopped giving them a handout but helped them get a job (9.1 million open jobs in Joe Biden economy) soon the panhandlers would stop begging for money and then as working citizens be able to be taxed so they can pay their fair share
People who no longer gets hand out, start to get hungry and will start to realize that working is one way to get the funds necessary to feed oneself. The other way is the more progressive slave way and that is to break into peoples houses or businesses and rob those people. In Florida the Castle doctrine stops those people. Either way, it is a win win for society.

I'm not for begging, but I cringe whenever I hear someone worrying about others "paying their fair share."

Government takes more than half our income. I dont give a damn about government getting their "fair share." 5hat ship sailed a LONG time ago
I learned a long time ago, that to beat the Progressives at their game is to use their own verbiage against them. The progs always how unfair the rich are who never pay their fair share, while i constantly have to show them that the rich pay most of the tax revenues. The poor hardly anything. So using "FAIR SHARE" is what a progressive slave understands...

1623707209755.png

Not economically true coming from the right wing, like usual. The Poor tend to spend and pay taxes on most of their income.
What do panhandlers pay on the money that just gets passed into their hands? Please enlighten US how the IRS gets to tax that money?
General taxes instead of direct taxes.

People who no longer gets hand out, start to get hungry and will start to realize that working is one way to get the funds necessary to feed oneself. The other way is the more progressive slave way and that is to break into peoples houses or businesses and rob those people. In Florida the Castle doctrine stops those people. Either way, it is a win win for society.
That will never happen due to demofk shaming

So they are okay NOT to pay income tax even if they make $80,000 a year on the charity of others?

So they are okay NOT to pay income tax even if they make $80,000 a year on the charity of others?
They are supposed to be filing tax returns if they make that much.

I learned a long time ago, that to beat the Progressives at their game is to use their own verbiage against them. The progs always how unfair the rich are who never pay their fair share, while i constantly have to show them that the rich pay most of the tax revenues. The poor hardly anything. So using "FAIR SHARE" is what a progressive slave understands...

View attachment 501462
That chart is a total lie! The rich avoid taxes & collect welfare, while the middle class pay the highest effective tax rate!

Panhandling: How Much Money Do Panhandlers Make? Can It Even Make Money?
There are panhandlers who actually make more than $80,000 a year, but there is only a small percentage of people who can achieve this feat.

US job openings surge to record 9.3 million in April
U.S. employers posted a record 9.3 million job openings in April with the U.S. economy reopening at break-neck speed.
The number of job openings soared 12% from the 8.3 million counted in March.
But employers hired just 6.1 million, up 1% from March, according to a Labor Department report Tuesday, suggesting that positions are opening faster than companies can fill them.

There are quite a few panhandlers that i see day to day. I have decided to make a new sign for when i pass them.

THERE ARE 9.1 MILLION JOB OPENINGS
IN JOE BIDEN'S ECONOMY!
WHY DONT YOU QUIT
BEING A PANHANDLER AND GET A JOB
WHERE YOU CAN MAKE
SOMETHING OF
YOURSELF?

"Panhandler" is their job, its the life that these folks chose.

And its a tough business too.

Nowadays a lot of people buy everything with a card- even McDonald's for a cup of joe.

I was chatting with a couple of African American panhandlers in front of a liquor store in Youngstown. I told them they needed to get a Square account so they could collect electronic change.

If he filed taxes, he wouldn't have to pay for those tax free money gifts and he would have gotten all those stimulus checks, EIC & free healthcare.

If he filed taxes, he wouldn't have to pay for those tax free money gifts and he would have gotten all those stimulus checks, EIC & free healthcare.
Income from any source.

Income from any source.
You can give up to $15,000 to someone in a year and generally not have to deal with the IRS about it. If you give more than $15,000 in cash or assets (for example, stocks, land, a new car) in a year to any one person, you need to file a gift tax return. That doesn't mean you have to pay a gift tax.
  • On top of the $15,000 annual exclusion, you get an $11.58 million lifetime exclusion (in 2021, that rises to $11.7 million). And because it’s per person, married couples can exclude double that in lifetime gifts. That comes in handy when you’re giving away more than $15,000.
  • “Think about buckets or cups,” says Christopher Picciurro, a certified public accountant and co-founder of accounting and advisory firm Integrated Financial Group in Michigan. Any excess “spills over” into the lifetime exclusion bucket.
  • For example, if you give your brother $50,000 this year, you’ll use up your $15,000 annual exclusion. The bad news is that you’ll need to file a gift tax return, but the good news is that you probably won’t pay a gift tax. Why? Because the extra $35,000 ($50,000 - $15,000) simply counts against your $11.58 million lifetime exclusion. Next year, if you give your brother another $50,000, the same thing happens: you use up your $15,000 annual exclusion and whittle away another $35,000 of your lifetime exclusion.
  • The gift tax return keeps track of that lifetime exemption. So if you don't gift anything during your life, then you have your whole lifetime exemption to use against your estate when you die.

Last edited:
Bwaaaaahhhhaaaa...Do you really think someone who panhandles is filing? Many times these people live off the grid...

New Topics

Forum List

Back