Witch-Hunter Dossier: Salem-Springfield

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A 'narrative' diorama about what may be sifted (for evaluations) for discriminations between crime-detection and religious persecution, inspired by the diarist-film The Terrorist. Are Americans naturally vulnerable to modern forms of descent? Thanks for reading (appreciate any comments),

:bigbed:

====

My name's Amlan Satan (code-name: 'Storm-Shadow'), and I'm a witch-hunter. Well, I'm not a Christian fanatic persecuting the Wiccan right to assembly/religion, but I do investigate reports about 'deadly' Occult groups/witches linked to crime-stories about kidnappings and murders. Witchcraft has 'colored' our civilization sense of overground customs and permissible practices, especially when they border on the dangerous, drawing a 'dark cloud' over our consciousness regarding traffic-market fineries/treasures and capitalism aesthetics.

art4.jpg

The 'world' as we know it is of a traffic sensibility, with commerce and transportation and cyber-networking and avenues of convenience for business and science and the arts. This overground civilization consciousness is therefore erected by special and 'known' forms of urban access and traffic-sanity/maintenance.

alice9.jpg

I'm an Ivy League graduate and Seton-Hall teacher living in North America, though I have offices in Northern Ireland (UK) and Amsterdam (Netherlands). Basically, I work as a modern-day 'Sherlock Holmes' of overground traffic-management defenses, antipiracy inquiries, and as I mentioned/implied, witch-investigations. As such, I often present myself (in 'cyber-communities') as a vigilante-like 'archer' or witch-hunter philosopher or 'theologian' or detective, and in many cases, look the part!

w1.jpg

Much of the research I've conducted involves the development of underground practices, the Occult, and nonmainstream religious organizations such as 'alternate-Wiccan covenants' in North America (Western civilization). I've studied the use/practice of various Occult/witchcraft methodologies designed to create 'covens' or 'havens' of securities for practicing nonmainstream witches, often co-ed adult groups, sometimes implicated in various anti-society crime-stories like kidnappings and murder. The works I reference invoke historical 'understandings' of what makes this underground 'activity' a thing of great dystopian access and liken myself to a "Robin Hood" like scholar of underground literature.

w5.jpg

Now, the 'witch-hunter' or Sherlock Holmes detective doesn't look like a robed-priest of accusation/persecution. In fact, one cyber-community I belong to explores ideas of circulating free-speech ideas in a democratic society regarding the proliferation of uncensored religious freedoms! The 'witch-hunter' robes I use as 'Storm-Shadow' therefore resemble something more of a 'vampire-hunter detective' rather than a priest or policeman. This is all quite immersive...and complex!

w6.jpg

The picture we have of 'witches' usually involves our Halloween canon-stereotypes of unusual women (or men!) in black hats and sadistic dresses and cooking frogs in cauldrons and invoking the Devil for worship or manipulation! However, these images don't get to the sort of underground 'detection' which is my enterprise --- something more involving of the identification of the 'criminal witch' as a subverter of civics or overground law and order --- witches linked to reports of kidnappings/murder(s).

w2.jpg

A witch-hunter like me boasts a 'dossier' that would include the use of 'special' tools like blinding UV-flashlights, used to navigate through dark forests where criminal-witches hide/lurk (in eerie isolated wooden cabins/constructions!) and lure in hapless campers/travelers foolish enough to think they're in some kind of folk-tale. These tools-of-the-trade, like blindingly bright UV-flashlights, facilitate my inspecting these 'forest-lairs' and fending off prowling criminal-witches, isolationist infiltrators who're otherwise 'ushered' back to their private abodes with doses of subliminal presence reports.

w7.jpg

We're not hunting animals here. We're not McCarthyists or Nazis or KKK gargoyles or bigots. In fact, some of the research I've conducted concerns the 'labeling' of nonmainstream religious practitioners of, say, Wicca, who're 'castigated' as 'dangerous heretics' or 'witches' destroying the 'rhetoric-fabric' of Christian domination! I've studied how, for example, the false-labels of Salem (Witch-Trials of colonial America) have catalyzed modern 'underground' nonmainstream criminal-witch cults/covenants ironically linked to 'real' hidden crime-stories about community kidnappings. This can become very very controversial and quite fast.

w8.jpg

A 'good' witch-hunter like me ('Storm-Shadow') might take testimonials/reports from old-world records/histories (e.g., colonial America) to modern-time stories/presentations of community fears regarding 'criminal-cults' linked to public kidnappings or strange disappearances. The purpose of this ancient-modern diaspora inquiry is to establish the 'borders' between religious practice, nonmainstream isolationist life, and antisocial 'gossip' regarding the 'criminal witch' claimed by law abiding citizens (in iconic modern towns like Springfield!) to be looming over the residents, threatening residents with forms of sighted dissatisfaction. Many of these 'Springfield-folk' happen to be everyday devoted Catholics/Christians with no serious interest in witchcraft-interrogation(s)!

w9.jpg

A nonmainstream 'criminal-witch' may use 'traditional' spices or methods or tools to practice/exercise his/her form or brand of religious worship/activity. They might use sage or other natural materials to express private ideas about nonmainstream philosophy or work. It's the criminal enterprise however that concerns me, as a 'Sherlock Holmes' of civilization civics, maintained by monitoring of any kind of traffic, carried out by any kind of person, be he/she an 'alternative-Wiccan' or an atheist self-proclaimed 'prophet' of vandalism.

w4.jpeg

During one of my forest-investigations near a community claiming their children had been kidnapped by a hidden woods-witchcraft 'cult' led me to a very strange-looking cabin-in-the-wood, occupied by a strange couple dressed in very unusual clothing. They fed me nice lamb-stew and potatoes with radish-gravy and simply claimed they'd been 'ordained' Wiccans living privately in peace in their isolated forest-cabin. However, I later found signs near their cabin of some clothing/jewelry which the community residents claimed belonged to individuals who'd disappeared in recent years! To this day, I wonder if that cabin-couple which hosted my investigation inquiry while serving me stew/potatoes may've been part of a 'real' criminal kidnapping ring in North America.

w3.jpg

I'm Storm-Shadow. I'm not hunting practitioners of Wicca. I'm hunting regular criminals who may be using Wicca as a 'veil' for terrorism, and as I don't persecute law abiding Wiccans as a private Catholic citizen and school-teacher, I don't 'hunt' Wiccans thinking that 'witches' are somehow more inherently 'evil' or antisocial. In fact, my job as a 'policing' force involves separating the peaceful 'witch' from the vagrant, just as a policeman would separate a terrorist from a political-activist (or 'freedom-fighter')! Isn't that the real 'dilemma' of American dogma? What do you think? Is this all...dirt?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back