Wish this could have started 24 months ago.

Neither the 23,000+ on line 1 nor the 9,000+ on line 3 are "potential", cheating liar.
They are not actual proven fraud
They are “potential”
Coming from Cyber Ninjas, they have been proven to be misinterpretation and misrepresentation of results

Oh, I'm supposed to believe Politifact and not my own lying eyes and ears on election night?

Politifact is pure shit and you know it.
Google it, pick any legitimate source of your liking. It didn't happen. It was a made up, internet tweet that went viral, in your circles.

And #1,2, and 3 are not proof of any fraud.....the auditors didn't prove any fraud, they just didn't know what they were talking about.... They caught no fraud, in their alleged audit, or they would have shown the evidence, that fraud occurred. Speculation and possibilities and perhapes doesn't count. Every absentee ballot mailed to the citizen and filled out by the citizen and registered voter, was requested by the voter...

Why did republican legislators think cutting voting hours and days to vote would stop voter fraud? Or not giving a drink to someone waiting hours in line? They didnt. They just knew it would cut citizens out of voting....less citizens voting, the better chance the repubs could win.

These legislatures are trying to pick their voters, to secure their seats, instead of the voters, picking their leaders.

If they cared about voter fraud, they needed to force election precincts to keep there voter rolls clean....no dead, no felons, no illegals etc, on the voter rolls in the first place, is how you prevent any shenanigans that may happen...

Instead, they made no new requirements for that, why not?

They are not actual proven fraud
They are “potential”
Coming from Cyber Ninjas, they have been proven to be misinterpretation and misrepresentation of results
Another liberal against audits which could uncover the truth.

Google it, pick any legitimate source of your liking. It didn't happen. It was a made up, internet tweet that went viral, in your circles.

And #1,2, and 3 are not proof of any fraud.....the auditors didn't prove any fraud, they just didn't know what they were talking about.... They caught no fraud, in their alleged audit, or they would have shown the evidence, that fraud occurred. Speculation and possibilities and perhapes doesn't count. Every absentee ballot mailed to the citizen and filled out by the citizen and registered voter, was requested by the voter...

Why did republican legislators think cutting voting hours and days to vote would stop voter fraud? Or not giving a drink to someone waiting hours in line? They didnt. They just knew it would cut citizens out of voting....less citizens voting, the better chance the repubs could win.

These legislatures are trying to pick their voters, to secure their seats, instead of the voters, picking their leaders.

If they cared about voter fraud, they needed to force election precincts to keep there voter rolls clean....no dead, no felons, no illegals etc, on the voter rolls in the first place, is how you prevent any shenanigans that may happen...

Instead, they made no new requirements for that, why not?
I'm not Googling shit....I was sitting in front of my own teevee on the late night of 3 Nov, when the counting stopped....Stopped dead in my own state and six others.....The counts and percentages of precincts reporting didn't change for nearly three hours before I went to bed.

The proof of fraud is right under your nose, and you refuse to accept it because you got the outcome you wanted....I don't vote at all, and therefore have no emotional attachment to either candidate.

The numbers and slew of statistical impossibilities don't lie....Your side cheated out their asses, and PolitiFucked is easily the shittiest source for "fact checking" available.

I'm not Googling shit....I was sitting in front of my own teevee on the late night of 3 Nov, when the counting stopped....Stopped dead in my own state and six others.....The counts and percentages of precincts reporting didn't change for nearly three hours before I went to bed.

The proof of fraud is right under your nose, and you refuse to accept it because you got the outcome you wanted....I don't vote at all, and therefore have no emotional attachment to either candidate.

The numbers and slew of statistical impossibilities don't lie....Your side cheated out their asses, and PolitiFucked is easily the shittiest source for "fact checking" available.
They didn't stop. Absentee ballots have a longer process, before becoming able to count...there is no magic button to press to get a total from in day voting machines... You have to verify a signature match etc, then remove ballot from envelopes, then flatten the folds on ballot to feed in to the counting scanners, then fed in to scanners to tally.

They didn't stop. Absentee ballots have a longer process, before becoming able to count...there is no magic button to press to get a total from in day voting machines... You have to verify a signature match etc, then remove ballot from envelopes, then flatten the folds on ballot to feed in to the counting scanners, then fed in to scanners to tally.
Ballot box stuffing has a longer process.....That's what your boys did.

There was NO signature matching in GA, and the software in Clark Cty, NV, was turned down to the lowest setting, which obviated any pretense of matching.....Rejected ballots were statistically zero in all the stolen states.

You're arguing in the face of mathematical improbabilities that make winning MegaMillions look like sinking a 2-foot putt.

No they did not. You just believe in a lie, a big fat made up, preplanned lie....by the liar n chief, and his cronies. It's been over a year. And no fraudit had proven any fraud had occured. I'm sorry, wishing and thinking nd speculTing doesn't count in the real world. You have to have evidence fraud occured, and you don't have any....thats a fact, and reality..

What you have is make believe fairy tales.

maybe future elections will be more accurate and honest, but I doubt it.
"you may be a phantom voter and not know it".

Was this supposed to be satire?

Forum List

Back