Wisconsin to allow late ballots

God has given up on Earth about 2,000 yrs ago and won’t ever be coming back

They have rigged the entire election
We can’t win
They’re more Machiavellian than us

I think we’re screwed

You are like a bird of bad omen.

always posting bad news for President Trump in this elections.

very odd, that's all I will say, very odd.
I am as big a T fan as any
They have completely rigged the election
Exactly how is counting the votes the citizens cast, cheating.....

In your head?

Please explain how giving Time to count the absentee ballots, is cheating?
The votes must be counted before or on election night . That is how it has always been .
They won’t even check signatures or even update voting rolls
Do you have any “ functional brain parts “ to see this election is fully rigged
Most states give up to a week to finish counting their absentee votes, after election day...

And this year, due to the pandemic, there is estimated to be at least Double the amount of absentee ballots than other presidential elections so they need the time to count them all...

So again, how is counting the vote a citizen makes via absentee, prior to election day, cheating?
That is never true . Votes are finished and counted on Election Day unless it’s a total fiasco like in 2000, FL
They’re using the virus as an excuse to harvest and rig the election by mail
NO, THEY ARE NOT.

Absentee votes are not counted by election night in most all states, and the vote is not fully counted until a week to ten days past election night...only after fully counting the votes, does a State CERTIFY their vote counts...

the State's certified vote, is the only vote, that truly counts... NOT what a TV station may announce by estimating on election night.

Because there will be so many absentee ballots this time and likely not in the election night counts, TV Stations will not be able to call the election, on election night... is the likely scenario.

Not giving time to count all the absentee ballots that will be cast during this election... where there will be many more of them, due to the pandemic, would be cheating.... disenfranchisement.
There is no pandemic lol
Only 8,000 deaths lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back