.Wisconsin school district dropped book on Japanese-American incarceration during WWII from curriculum, arguing that the story was 'unbalanced'

The man said FDR was the biggest scumbag to ever hold office for his internment of Japanese American. In that context its entirely reasonable to point out some Presidents were Slavers. I know some of you snowflakes would prefer not to remember that some American Presidents, maybe even some you're fond of, were indeed piece of shit slavers. But that's the reality.

No, it's not. We can have a discussion about other shit, without you bringing up slavery.

No, it's not. We can have a discussion about other shit, without you bringing up slavery.
Does it bother you, snowflake, when I point out presidents interning Americans is horrible but not quite as horrible as personally owning slaves?

You dumb fucking asswipe, it was FDR the commie Democrat who put those people in the camps.

Democrats are racists. Even today. Joe Biden is a racist. Kamala Harris is a racist. Bennie Thompson is a racist they're all fucking racists. Even Hitlery, she's a racist too
But you all seem to be supportive of his decision. But this is about a book banning not a concentration camp.

Ann Zielke, a parent of a student in the district, told NBC News that School Board Vice President Terri Boyer claimed the book offered an "unbalanced" account of historical events.

"What she said to me was that we actually need an 'American' perspective,'" Zielke said, adding that the people in the internment camps were Americans.

In Wisconsin this time.
Teenagers are not to learn that the US was mean to Japanese Americans during the war..
It speaks volumes about the GOPs view of Americans who do not look like them.
Your liberties are disappeaing every day.

Actually, it was the Liberals who interred the Japanese during WW2- not the GOP who wasn't in power

no, it's bad. You are a boring person, talking about boring shit, in a thread where other people are tryhing to have a dicussion.

Only a complete asshole would enjoy being a problem.
No, I meant it's good to get confirmation from you that you're a snowflake. 😂

No, I meant it's good to get confirmation from you that you're a snowflake. 😂

That is just more shit talk from you. Me not wanting you to be a boring person, boring people with your obsession with your own internal issues, is not "snowflake".

The top is a wisconsin school that banned a shitty leftard anti-American book. It is good that they did that.

That is just more shit talk from you. Me not wanting you to be a boring person, boring people with your obsession with your own internal issues, is not "snowflake".

The top is a wisconsin school that banned a shitty leftard anti-American book. It is good that they did that.
It's not surprising an admitted Snowflake such as yourself approves of the snowflake like behavior of this school board. 😄

It's not surprising an admitted Snowflake such as yourself approves of the snowflake like behavior of this school board. 😄

You may not know, or dont want to know that thousands of germans were interned by your country during WWII also

So piss off

I did not know that. Interesting.

"During World War II, foreign nationals from countries with which Britain was at war became “enemy aliens” and were subject to various restrictions. A few months into the war, the order was given to arrest them. Up to 30,000 Germans, Austrians, and Italians were arrested during May and June 1940 and sent to temporary holding camps, and then to semi-permanent camps on the Isle of Man. The majority of the internees were men, though approximately 4,000 women and children were also interned. Some of the men were then deported to camps in Canada and Australia."

I did not know that. Interesting.

"During World War II, foreign nationals from countries with which Britain was at war became “enemy aliens” and were subject to various restrictions. A few months into the war, the order was given to arrest them. Up to 30,000 Germans, Austrians, and Italians were arrested during May and June 1940 and sent to temporary holding camps, and then to semi-permanent camps on the Isle of Man. The majority of the internees were men, though approximately 4,000 women and children were also interned. Some of the men were then deported to camps in Canada and Australia."
Tommy Tainant may claim a lib exemption to the hypocrisy charge because I suspect he hates the mother country almost as much as he hates America

Last edited:
Our history is what it is, good bad or indefferent. It should be taught to all students at the age they are able to understand the nuances of that history.

Foe some reason liberals believe that sanitizing our history to exclude the bad or ugly parts will make it disappear.

New Topics

Forum List

Back