wisconsin school board bands blm and pride flags from its schools

Sadly far, far, far too many people see politics in anything and everything. That's what their world revolves around.

Sadly far, far, far too many people see politics in anything and everything
You’re absolutely correct. It is incredibly sad that people have politicized their race and sexual preferences with the intent of gaining political, financial, and/or legal preference over others; forcing us to remove the livery and symbology they use from public spaces intended for the education of children.

You’re absolutely correct. It is incredibly sad that people have politicized their race and sexual preferences with the intent of gaining political, financial, and/or legal preference over others; forcing us to remove the livery and symbology they use from public spaces intended for the education of children.
equals the black community

Profe$$ional politick'n gets old quick to average John Doe citizens. In this case the average John Doe citizen had enough & fired the profe$$ional politickers. This needs to be done more often ESPECIALLY with the race baiters like Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton.

I recall in 1973 my teacher had a hand carve hand on her desk displaying the peace sign. Seemed no one really cared then. Politics wasn't the corrupting influence it is today.

The Progressive community. It’s a group that I find spends far too much of its time dragging issues and activities that should be kept private into the public light in order to claim victim status and obtain special treatment.

Trump is king of victim status.

I recall in 1973 my teacher had a hand carve hand on her desk displaying the peace sign. Seemed no one really cared then. Politics wasn't the corrupting influence it is today
Your teacher (hopefully) wasn’t using that carving as a means to protest the Vietnam War or teach you that the US Government was evil.

Your teacher (hopefully) wasn’t using that carving as a means to protest the Vietnam War or teach you that the US Government was evil.

People supported the troops even if they didn't support the war.

People supported the troops even if they didn't support the war
My father would tend to disagree with you if he was still here. We commemorate his 75th birthday and the 21st anniversary of his death this coming Monday. He was a MP in the US Army and served in Vietnam. The response of “the people” when he got home was less than warm and welcoming.

Are you saying the government at times isn't evil?

Forum List

Back