Wisconsin Gov Evers manadtory mask order

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
Th local Police have told patrons at busnisses to ignor the Mandatory wear a mask ILLEGAL EXECUTIVE Govenore EVERS a Democrate said me must wear we the People siad NO. The police came in and stopped the order. Greats news the small business had in a while .Any problems any CNN/Democrate lovers? Just like the FORCED Obama/Biden care Wisconsin a Blue State has spoken BY BY Joe Biden in 11/3/2020

Th local Police have told patrons at busnisses to ignor the Mandatory wear a mask ILLEGAL EXECUTIVE Govenore EVERS a Democrate said me must wear we the People siad NO. The police came in and stopped the order. Greats news the small business had in a while .Any problems any CNN/Democrate lovers? Just like the FORCED Obama/Biden care Wisconsin a Blue State has spoken BY BY Joe Biden in 11/3/2020
ATTN: YOU CANNOT START THREADS IN POLITICS WITHOUT A LINK!!!
START THEM IN THE TAUNTING ARENA IF YOU WANT TO BE THAT LAZY!

• Banned
ATTN: YOU CANNOT START THREADS IN POLITICS WITHOUT A LINK!!!
START THEM IN THE TAUNTING ARENA IF YOU WANT TO BE THAT LAZY!
thats dfunny everyone else understands my question except you, what can I do to help

Biden will win the state. The police are the ones who should be arrested. They do not run the state. This is what a attempted coup looks like.

In a quick Google search, I find no evidence of Wisconsin local police department(s) telling citizens to ignore the Governore's mask order.

I DO see numerous references to county-level sheriff's departments saying that they will not be enforcing the order because so many exceptions exist.

Big difference.

No Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back