Wisconsin Giving Tax Surplus to the People!

The soon to be indicted (liberals tell us this) Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker announced a plan for returning almost a billion dollars to the taxpayers.

Give the surplus back to Wisconsin taxpayers

How much this must hurt the liberals and the collective bargaining unions.
I was listening to the turnaround of Wisconsin because of Walkers polices, but haven't had the opportunity to look into it. Seems he turned a 6 billion dollar deficit into a surplus in 3 years. Not bad at all.

States that rely on the income tax saw their revenue drop fast during the recession while also seeing Medicaid expenses go up. When your budget has a revenue stream that runs counter to your major expenses it is best to plan for this eventuality as opposed to looking at the budget one year (or even two years) at a time. Unfortunately pretty much all states have a balanced budget policy that makes politicians think they are being responsible as long as they meet that requirement.

States that rely on the income tax saw their revenue drop fast during the recession while also seeing Medicaid expenses go up. When your budget has a revenue stream that runs counter to your major expenses it is best to plan for this eventuality as opposed to looking at the budget one year (or even two years) at a time. Unfortunately pretty much all states have a balanced budget policy that makes politicians think they are being responsible as long as they meet that requirement.

Heaven forbid that doing one's job correctly should ever be called being responsible.

The soon to be indicted (liberals tell us this) Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker announced a plan for returning almost a billion dollars to the taxpayers.

Kind of depends.

How much more will Wisconsin's schools suck because they are underfunded.

How much will the quality of state services drop?

I mean, I have property in Wisconsin, I'll happily take the tax cut even though I don't live there.

no wonder they wanted to recall him so bad

now the harassment of the john doe witch hunt has come to an end as well

Kind of depends.

I mean, I have property in Wisconsin, I'll happily take the tax cut even though I don't live there.
They are not underfunded. Another canard.
But if the best the left can do against Walker is the bleating of Joe-Never-Held-A-Real-Job then Walker is a shoo-in for president.

Walker is being groomed to be Wall Street/Establishment's candidate now that Christie has imploded.

Well, holy shit, joey boy, conservative policies work. always have, always will.

liberalism always fails, always has, always will.

shocker

In liberal world things dont work that way. Government can stimulate the economy by taking money from productivbe people and giving it to unproductive ones. Government is best suited to pick winners in emerging technologies. Government policies keep people safe. Government restrictions foster more business because it makes for a stable environment. Yeah, they really do believe these things. And whenever it doesnt work out that way they blame Bush.

Well no..not really.

We saw this happen before, when Bush "gave" the surplus back to the "people".

We also saw the results.

:cool:

Kind of depends.

But if the best the left can do against Walker is the bleating of Joe-Never-Held-A-Real-Job then Walker is a shoo-in for president.

Held lots of jobs, unlike your gun-running trailer trash.

But frankly, Walker is probably going to implode just like Christie did.

Incidently, there are some things about Walker I like. Screwing over working folks and reducing services isn't one of them.

Well, holy shit, joey boy, conservative policies work. always have, always will.

liberalism always fails, always has, always will.

shocker

In liberal world things dont work that way. Government can stimulate the economy by taking money from productivbe people and giving it to unproductive ones. Government is best suited to pick winners in emerging technologies. Government policies keep people safe. Government restrictions foster more business because it makes for a stable environment. Yeah, they really do believe these things. And whenever it doesnt work out that way they blame Bush.

i think it is time for the cnn crying guy

--LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apyirE1P858]2012.06.06 - CNN - Crying Walker Foe - YouTube[/ame]

Well no..not really.

We saw this happen before, when Bush "gave" the surplus back to the "people".

We also saw the results.

:cool:
You mean the tx cuts of 2003? Yeah, unemployment about 5% with steady GDP growth. All the way until Democrats took Congress in 2006.
Now go back to scrubbing the floor of the NYSE, you poseur.

Kind of depends.

Joe's lying once again. Will the lies ever end???

Wisconsin ranks 13th best state for education, well ABOVE the national average.

Quality Counts 2013 Education Rankings Come In: Maryland First, South Dakota Last

Education Week: States Show Spotty Progress on Education Gauges

And in another survey for 2014, Wisconsin ranks above the national average:

Quality Counts 2013 Education Rankings Come In: Maryland First, South Dakota Last

StudentsFirst State Policy Report Card 2014

My but you are full of shit Joe.

Care to cite a objective source to back this one up Joe? Or shall we just take your ever-so-reliable word for it???

Kind of depends.

You've never ever said what you do for a living.

My guess is welfare recipient.

i think it is time for the cnn crying guy

--LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apyirE1P858]2012.06.06 - CNN - Crying Walker Foe - YouTube[/ame]

Awww, the butt hurt is strong on that one.

Kind of depends.

You've never ever said what you do for a living.

My guess is welfare recipient.
Two lies.
I dont go around pretending I was a Wall St big shot.

Kind of depends.

Which is kind of funny, since the report I was listening to said that Wisconsin, for the first time in a while, is hiring more teachers.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back