Wisconsin DA threatens to arrest teachers in sex ed programs

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
what a complete assclown. i hope it's an elected, rather than appointed position.

Madison —* A district attorney is telling Juneau County schools to abandon
their sex education courses, saying a new curriculum law could lead to
criminal charges against teachers for contributing to the delinquency of a
minor.

Starting in the fall, the new law requires schools that have sex education
programs to tell students how to use condoms and other contraceptives.
Juneau County District Attorney Scott Southworth said such education
encourages sex among children, which is illegal, and could lead to charges
against teachers.

The new law "promotes the sexualization - and sexual assault - of our
children," Southworth wrote in a March 24 letter to officials within five
school districts. He urged the districts to suspend their sex education
programs and transfer their anatomy curriculum to a science course until the
legislature changes the law.

"Forcing our schools to instruct children on how to utilize contraceptives
encourages our children to engage in sexual behavior, whether as a victim or
an offender," he wrote. "It is akin to teaching children about alcohol use,
then instructing them on how to make mixed alcoholic drinks."

DA tells schools to drop sex ed, or teachers could be charged - JSOnline

Madison's our equivalent of a "melting pot" - what do you expect? Nothing good ever comes from there.. :cool:

good for him its a not something the state should interfere in..it is the not their place ,it is an intrusion into a child's development that is personal to the parent and family ..how many people do you really think get pregnant in these times because they.. don't know how a condom works ..I will guarantee you it is a lot less than.. those that do

Last edited:
The question I have on this topic. Is it illegal to teach sex ed and condom use to the children? Or is he pushing some other law to try this?

The question I have on this topic. Is it illegal to teach sex ed and condom use to the children? Or is he pushing some other law to try this?

i believe he's threatening to use existing laws on contributing to the delinquency of a minor to prosecute teachers/administrators for obeying the law regarding sex ed.

There's nothing new in that. Wingnuts have been preaching that same message about sex education for years. Meanwhile, countries who do teach sex education have far fewer teen pregnancies that the US.

i believe he's threatening to use existing laws on contributing to the delinquency of a minor to prosecute teachers/administrators for obeying the law regarding sex ed.

Based on that I decree him an assholio then.

If some stranger came up to my child and wanted to talk about sex ,(which could mean almost anything btw) and condoms I would tell the freak to F..right off..and I feel about the same when it comes to a STATE and some sex-ed..PROGRAM

There's nothing new in that. Wingnuts have been preaching that same message about sex education for years. Meanwhile, countries who do teach sex education have far fewer teen pregnancies that the US.

Cause it really takes a rocket scientist to figure out which group has more teen pregnancy: Those who use condoms or those who don't have sex. Real tough calculations there.

i think the DA has a point.

The state may be mandating something that is technically illegal. But then that's never really stopped a state in the past.

And Countries that teach that sexual intercourse outside of marriage is morally wrong; and explain why it's morally wrong; and in so doing explain the consequences for such; and do not subsidize those who reject that reasoning; leaving the women to fend for themselves, with no assistance for child care, formula, prenatal care, medical care; for either the murder of the innocent pre-born child or the birth of the pre-born child; teaching children to abstain from sexual intercourse until such time as they are prepared to raise that child... have even fewer teen pregnancies.

LOL... Ya see it turns out that when ya make it easy, people tend to do more of it; caring little about the understated consequences.

DUMBASS!

New Topics

Forum List

Back