Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

You don't count oral or anal sex? So staring at your naked daughter in the shower with you is cool? The man is a disgusting pervert. End of story.
Again, your distraction has nothing to do with Joe Biden. Prove the sexual encounter.

You're mentally deranged. There's simply no other explanation for how you see everything in this world.

sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry

Watch this...

... prove Biden had sexual intercourse with any of his kids or once again, reveal yourself to the forum as the USMB jester.
They're nothing but liars with false accusations. This is what cultists do.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. Nowhere did I justify incest.

Just like with election fraud, you just can't stop lying. You're pathological.
You are making excuses why it would not be incest. You are the one lying about the election and half the country knows it.

I don't know where your "scientist" came from, where they went to school but that person makes very little sense.

If mail in ballots should be even between republican and democrats then explain my state which is 100% mail in ballot. No one can vote in person in my state.

Here are the results for my state for 2020. If the number of democrat and republican votes should have been equal, then my state would have ended up in a tie.

View attachment 573344

Same with Oregon:

View attachment 573347

Finally, trump and republicans spent nearly a year telling his followers to not vote by mail. While the democrats spent that same amount of time telling people to vote by mail.

Of course there will be more democratic votes by mail than republican.
Trump votes mail in. :auiqs.jpg:

You are making excuses why it would not be incest. You are the one lying about the election and half the country knows it.
LOL

By "excuses," you mean teaching you the actual definition of the word.

rotfl-gif.288736

Dude, you are sloppy, ignorant, and a liar. You have to prove incest you idiot. You have to prove an illegal election. You've provided shit for both. Go wash your mouth out with soap. You aren't capable of intelligent debate. Nothing you say has any relationship with debatable arguments. You rant about everything, and say or prove nothing. You have delivered complete idiocy.

I did not know that such research was still going on. This conservative group must have more time than sense to persevere with such nonsense. What now for the Kraken ?

Does any adult actually still believe in this shit ?

Wow!

trump lied to us!

The definition does not matter in the shower. You have already condoned murder you got nothing to lose.
LOLOLOL

Fuckbubble, the definition matters no matter where you are. If you're taking a shower at the gym, according to you -- you're having an orgy with every other guy there.

The definition does not matter in the shower. You have already condoned murder you got nothing to lose.

How old was she when they showered? I answered your question for the dads, can you not answer mine now?

I am not sure but realized it was inappropriate. Are you calling Ashley a liar?

No, I am asking you a question since you are the one making all the accusations.

How old was she when she wrote the diary?

Forum List

Back