Winner OFFICIALLY announced in Ohio special election

Even cheating democrats couldn't make it.

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww:21: :laughing0301: my DEAR GOD what pieces of scum demrats are!

Yeah, right. It's the Democrats who cheated.

lossless-page1-400px-Ohio_US_Congressional_District_12_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

Which is why the district looks like this. Huh?

And why District 3 looks like this to fit in all the Democrats into one place.

lossless-page1-400px-Ohio_US_Congressional_District_3_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

District 3 was 200,000 to 77,000 in 2012 and 68.6% to 34.1% in 2016.

Not quite as ridiculous as District 11

lossless-page1-400px-Ohio_US_Congressional_District_11_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

This went 80% Democrat.

Congressional redistricting plan passes Ohio House, will appear on May ballot

"Republicans have controlled 12 of Ohio's 16 seats every election since GOP officials drew the maps in 2011 but only garnered 56 percent of the votes cast statewide."

Amazing how you can get 75% of the seats with 56% of the vote, and then claim it's the Democrats who cheat.

Most of my life, Democrats Gerrymandered the shit out of the electoral college map. Now that Republicans run most States and they're doing it, we're supposed to care about your whining about what you did to the rest of us for most of the last century.

You're a dishonest Democrat hack. If you want to change the system, admit both parties did it and call for a new system. Until you have the integrity to do that, fuck the shit out of you

Yup, kaz, comfort yourself as the light pink and purpling seats go Dem in nine weeks.

"we" ??

do you live in Ohio or do you have a turd in your shirt pocket?

He means Republicans. WTF is wrong with you? When leftists start hair splitting, you are admitting you know you're in trouble.

Congrats though, quite the moral victory there in Ohio. You're on a roll!

a moral victory for republicans in a red state ..

yup, that was a turd in RW's shirt pocket .. congrats

"we" ??

He means Republicans. WTF is wrong with you? When leftists start hair splitting, you are admitting you know you're in trouble.

Siete: You got me, kaz. I have nothing. So I'm just going to go playground repeat back to you what you said to me

Should have been a slam dunk for you guys in a solid red SAFE Republican district. What happened? You barely squeaked by :)

Should have been a slam dunk for you guys in a solid red SAFE Republican district. What happened? You barely squeaked by :)

they were looking to get their butts kicked - a win was a moral victory

:abgg2q.jpg:

Its a special election....come November DOUBLE the people will vote first of all AND as I said earlier President Trump changed the national map I am betting local and state elections are gonna change as well.

"we" ??

Ohio is a red state now?

LOL

I remember when Obama won it pretty handily.

It is a boring race in a boring limp-wristed district that put Kasich into office. And now the limp-wristed establishment is beholden to Trump in Ohio. It was a win for Trump.

Districts that you should be more worried about are those like my old district. Once Louisville and those cities like it go red again the demographic changes won’t be able stop the destruction of your party, because those will become radically red beyond anything that Northup could dream up.

Yes, I agree. You have a moral victory, you keep winning those. The Republicans only get to keep the seat, there's no win in it for them, just you ...

Damned close in a Republican district

I said a few weeks ago just like President Trump has changed the NATIONAL map with adding Wisconsin,Pennsylvania and Michigan to the GOP and damn near New Hampshire and Minnesota that state and local elections will probably follow suit. No surprise really.

You think? Based on what? Your own desire?

I said a few weeks ago just like President Trump has changed the NATIONAL map with adding Wisconsin,Pennsylvania and Michigan to the GOP and damn near New Hampshire and Minnesota that state and local elections will probably follow suit. No surprise really.

The facts. Did Trump in blue states? YEP! fact proven.

Oh, I didn't realize you were talking about the past. I thought you were talking about the future.

Oh, I didn't realize you were talking about the past. I thought you were talking about the future.
Both. Trump won blue states and I think red areas could turn blue and blue areas could turn red in the future....maybe that's what we are seeing...who knows.

At incredible cost in a supposed "safe seat".

Both. Trump won blue states and I think red areas could turn blue and blue areas could turn red in the future....maybe that's what we are seeing...who knows.

There are 12 states that decide the election.

These 12 states take about 99% of all advertising spending from the main two candidates. Everyone else doesn't really get a say.

US-map-elections-ad-sepdnign-2.jpg

Here's a map of the US on election day.

Each of these states could flip one way or another. Florida is clearly the biggest fish of these.

This is the problem with the EC vote. When candidates don't bother with 38 states, then you know you should be worried.

When it comes to the House elections, it's entirely different. Because the voting takes place in a much smaller area. Not statewide.

Comparing presidential elections to House elections isn't going to get you very far.

Forum List

Back