Winner of racist liberals' black-only beauty pageant attacked for not being black enough by liberals

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Texas Miss Black winner criticized for 'not being black enough'

A University of Texas Miss Black pageant winner received some backlash for 'not being black enough.'

Rachel Malonson graduated from Magnolia High School. Malonson's brother says people have never really been able to pinpoint her ethnicity.

Malonson entered an annual UT Miss Black pageant hosted by Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity, but she had no expectation of winning.

"I remember texting my sister before and I was like, honestly I don't even think I'm going to place," said Malonson.

After the UT Kappa Alpha Psi chapter posted pictures of the newly crowned winner to Twitter, the tweets began to cascade.

Many questioning how such a fair-skinned woman could win the UT Miss Black pageant.

One tweeted reads: "soooo this is a joke right?" Another tweeted: "I doubt she has ever dealt with some of the harsh realities of what it actually means to be "black" but congrats."

While winning the pageant came as a surprise for the beauty queen, the response she received was the biggest surprise for Malonson.

"Someone literally asked me, 'Are you black? Can you prove it to me?' I was like, 'Yeah, my dad's black and my mom's white,'" Malonson said...

These black Nazis need to be bitch-slapped into the 21st century.

Their hatred of anything white has become so extreme and intense that even a black person will be hated if they're standing next to another black person who is darker.

Their hatred of anything white has become so extreme and intense that even a black person will be hated if they're standing next to another black person who is darker.

Racists are pretty fucking stupid, huh?

Texas Miss Black winner criticized for 'not being black enough'
First of all I don't have to prove anything to anyone, and this is shared by anyone in this world when it applies to race. Next the Low blacks have this skin color problem about if you are high yellow or passing white, or every other shade of gray. More race based then whites,. But the Liberal black lives in this spear of life. As for me I don't really give a damm, it is the person not the color of the skin, and when people start thinking my way this stupid thinking will go away. It will never happen.
A University of Texas Miss Black pageant winner received some backlash for 'not being black enough.'

Rachel Malonson graduated from Magnolia High School. Malonson's brother says people have never really been able to pinpoint her ethnicity.

Malonson entered an annual UT Miss Black pageant hosted by Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity, but she had no expectation of winning.

"I remember texting my sister before and I was like, honestly I don't even think I'm going to place," said Malonson.

After the UT Kappa Alpha Psi chapter posted pictures of the newly crowned winner to Twitter, the tweets began to cascade.

Many questioning how such a fair-skinned woman could win the UT Miss Black pageant.

One tweeted reads: "soooo this is a joke right?" Another tweeted: "I doubt she has ever dealt with some of the harsh realities of what it actually means to be "black" but congrats."

While winning the pageant came as a surprise for the beauty queen, the response she received was the biggest surprise for Malonson.

"Someone literally asked me, 'Are you black? Can you prove it to me?' I was like, 'Yeah, my dad's black and my mom's white,'" Malonson said...

These black Nazis need to be bitch-slapped into the 21st century.

Conservatives are obsessed with race.
You apparently didn't read the article. It was black democrats who were complaining; not conservatives. Why is the left so obsessed about race?

Did a black democrat make a thread about it?
So your problem isn't with the democrats who judged her by the color of her skin, but instead you're mad that someone made a thread about it?

Quit trying to brush your parties racism under the rug.

Maybe they should have a range of beauty pageants.

Like a Miss Dark Chocolate Beauty Pageant, a Miss Milk Chocolate Beauty Pageant, a Miss Caramel Beauty Pageant, and a Miss Heavy Cream Beauty Pageant?

Conservatives are obsessed with race.
You apparently didn't read the article. It was black democrats who were complaining; not conservatives. Why is the left so obsessed about race?

Did a black democrat make a thread about it?
So your problem isn't with the democrats who judged her by the color of her skin, but instead you're mad that someone made a thread about it?

Quit trying to brush your parties racism under the rug.

Thanks for yet another reason to laugh at you. Incidentally, I have no party as I am an independent liberal. But to the point of the post, whenever one person says something how in the hell does that translate into a “party” feeling one way or another. If you’re a republican, should I assume you like to play footsie with other little boys because Larry Craig did so???? Get a life pal.

There are idiots of all stripes who make, not surprisingly, idiotic statements. That a conservative here has to create a thread about something some kook said is indicative of a problem you guys have on the subject of racism. If the comment about anything other than race; the thread doesn’t get created. If it’s a bout race…you guys are front and center ready to try to make it into some sort of issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back