Wine, Beer or Liquor

I like White Wine, Rose, Red Wine, and Champagne.

The only time I drink beer is at baseball games and afternoon BBQs. No hard liquor - I don't metabolize it quickly enough to enjoy it - hence I'd rather sip a glass of good wine.

:)

When I drank it was mostly Liebframilch(sp?) and Absolute kept in the freezer.

I just eat pills now.

and yes I too always thought beer pretty much sucked.

Last edited:
I used to be a nasty drinker. My drinking made many black sheep uncles look mild so I no longer enjoy what was once my extreme passion.

Never cared much for wine at all.

My all time favorite beer is Chimay Bleu. Several micro brews are good too but I mostly drank beer for its flavor.

Whiskey and Kentucky bourbans were my worshipped beverages. No mixers, no ice.
For my everyday drinking I would drink Seagram's V.O. At times Jim Beam when I wanted a sourpuss after each drink. On special occasion I would have Maker's mark. Crown Royal is overrated imo.

As a drunk I usually go for alcohol wallop before taste but Coopers Sparkling Ale has both, a beautiful, full, almost fruity taste and 5.9% love to make you feel real fine. Bottle fermented, all natural ingredients.

Wine? I like Mad Fish premium white while I am still able to taste it, before I get so drunk I need to hit the wine in the box stuff.

Whiskey, Jack at first until I am reduced to Woodstock.

I don't do Vodka, that is for closet alcoholics and I am out in the open.

J Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon - delicious oaky flavor

Newcastle Brown Ale

Single-malt Scotch

Wine- A nice Merlot

Beer- Rolling Rock

Liquor- Bookers Bourbon

Wine - A full-bodied, fruity cab or merlot. Generally, I like my wines from California, Chile, and some Australia

Beer - Microbrews, particularly dark ales. My favourite beer is Big Rock Pale Ale.

Liquor - Cognac, particularly Kelt.

I went to a wine tasting event last night.

Two thumbs up for the Alpha Omega 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon and the Miner Family 2006 Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon.

Last edited:
wine- Boone's Farm, or Mogen David if I have some extra money
Beer-whatever is on tap
liquor- what ever I can fit in my pocket while holding a gun on the store clerk.

:D

So you DO live in Indiana!

Y'all do have some special folks there in Indiana. ;)

Seriously though-

wine- I am way into Pinots and Syrahs. I don't care for white wine, but if the situation calls for then any Pinot Grigio will do.

Beer- I like beer that I can chew. Negra Modela, Newcastle, Boulevard, but my stand by will always be Miller Lite. I grew up drinking it around bon fires and buy it more than anything else.

liquor- I can afford good scotch and offer it to guests, but I prefer bourbon. I keep a bottle of Maker's in the freezer. :D

Wine - Peter Vella Cabernet Sauvignon, because its $12 for 5L without gagging you.
Beer - Genny Cream Ale, the best-tasting $0.40 can of ale in NY State.
Liquor - Smirnoff No. 21, as you can mix it into anything and have a decent drink.

Can you tell I'm broke?

Last edited:
I don't much care for wine but a nice blush (rose?) is sometimes good with a meal. Red wine gives me a headache.

I like beer. Fosters, Moosehead, Harp . . . . tasty!

I keep meaning to start trying different cocktails . . . and keep forgetting! We have a bottle of tequila and a bottle of margarita mix but I don't like the mix. I think I'm just not very good at drinking. lol

I like Lick Her. Good stuff.:eek:

Just kidding. Nothing can compare to a good glass of AB Pos.

Wine: reds, mainly Cab or Shiraz white: Chard, Pinot Grigio, Reisling'
I like to try all kinds then buy more of the ones that are good.

Beer: Guinness with meals, Budweiser when working in the heat (I'm in Florida), Bud Lime at the ball game.

Liquor: Bombay Sapphire, kept in the freezer - martinis or straight, Courvosier and a cigar after a good meal.

i dont do wine or beer.....

i mostly do vodka...i use to be a "functioning drunk" ...no longer....rarely drink at all now...

on occasion i will still do tequila shots...salt and lemon....

i do not drink and dive....since i dont drink much i normally get tagged to drive....so i will drink water

Forum List

Back