Windows 11

I wait until they stop servicing the one I have, THEN I update to the newer version.
shit-pants.jpg

It was updated to the old version, this trick was used by Putin about 5-6 years ago.
This is probably the only time that America uses the Russian template.
In general, this is a typically leftist rhetoric of shifting one's blame onto society; this is practically the essence of leftism.

PS But no, I remembered. Obama did the same. I do not know which of them is the first.

Last edited:
I have three home built desktops (one is older and in mothballs.......), a 17" Dell laptop and a 13" Lenovo Yoga 2. Just got rid of an older 17" Dell that I had put Linux Mint on. My primary daily use desktop is Linux Mint, the other desktop is my Windows Gamer so it will eventually get Win 11, maybe a year from now. The Lenovo is designed to run Windows and I would have to change code to make some Windows specific hardware to run Linux but for the time being it's remaining as a Win 10 computer. The other 17" I just replaced Windows with Linux Mint and may just get rid of it also. Most likely I'll just get rid of the other two laptops because I almost never use them.
Just a paranoid thought, but I'd use one as a test bed before committing my go to system. If you have the resources, always flaunt it to your best personal advantage. I am no gamer, though. Hell, compared to my working days, I am barely a user.

Just a paranoid thought, but I'd use one as a test bed before committing my go to system. If you have the resources, always flaunt it to your best personal advantage. I am no gamer, though. Hell, compared to my working days, I am barely a user.
That's why I'm giving it a year before I "upgrade" (if you want to call it that). That way all the initial bugs will have been worked out and my primary 3rd party Windows tweaker (Winaero Tweaker) will have long past been updated to work on Win 11. I already know my gamer is compatible with Win 11 so no problem there.

So...I have a little thingymajig on my lower bar saying to upgrade to windows 11.

Should I? That are the pros and cons?
No.
As in hell no.
Seriously. Just simply look at the historical early releases of ALL Microsoft Windows releases. They are notoriously known for breaking things in the first 6 months or so
I would wait at least 6 months.

These are hundreds of videos on YouTube advising on how to handle the Win 10 to Win 11 transition should one wish to "upgrade" before the first 6 months.

Forum List

Back