What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windows 10 Pro on USB flash drive SOLD OUT

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they will restock this item because I really dont want to buy it from a third party provider, I want the real official thing. With Pro you get Bitlocker and you can lock folders up with password protection much like you can with Word documents in Windows 365. Got any ideas for some trustworthy alternatives if I cant find me what I am looking for?
On Linux you can lock folders since... lord... early 1990s.
Is this another "look what we did!!" Microsoft moment that others did years ago?

OP
Brick Gold

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Reaction score
People in the 90's and the early 2000's still knew what a command prompt was and how to go from there for the most part. It is the downside of everything being downloaded and auto installed, plug and play, auto-updated, etc. Not as many people know what lies beneath what they see on the screen. If windows doesn't have a fool-proof app for it, more and more people are clueless.
I'm learning how to fit in but somehow nothings working.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List