‘Windbag’ Biden losing it mentally, having ‘rings run around him’

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Sky News Australia reports, ‘Windbag’ Biden losing it mentally, having ‘rings run around him’

Sky News host Andrew Bolt says what scares the hell out of him is that Joe Biden is not just losing it mentally but he's also a "windbag" who is having rings run around him - and not just by China.

This comes as President Biden will hold a virtual summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping. “Xi is widely reported to plan to start tonight's summit with Biden with a test – an invitation to be Xi's guest at the Beijing games,” Mr Bolt said.

“If Biden says no, Xi has an excuse to take offence and blow up their summit. “And if Biden says yes, he'll go to the games, he will destroy the move for that international diplomatic boycott, which is backed by the European union.

“If only Biden was a strong man. But he's weak – just when China is actually very, very strong. “And this affects us very much.”

• Banned
They thought they had four yrs,,,they dont....only have one left and Joe will be dealing with a Repub Congress in no mood for foolishness, WE might even have the chance to dump Omar in MN people in MPLS are so pissed
Plus the GOP is taking back the house in 2022

Sky News Australia reports, ‘Windbag’ Biden losing it mentally, having ‘rings run around him’

Sky News host Andrew Bolt says what scares the hell out of him is that Joe Biden is not just losing it mentally but he's also a "windbag" who is having rings run around him - and not just by China.

This comes as President Biden will hold a virtual summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping. “Xi is widely reported to plan to start tonight's summit with Biden with a test – an invitation to be Xi's guest at the Beijing games,” Mr Bolt said.

“If Biden says no, Xi has an excuse to take offence and blow up their summit. “And if Biden says yes, he'll go to the games, he will destroy the move for that international diplomatic boycott, which is backed by the European union.

“If only Biden was a strong man. But he's weak – just when China is actually very, very strong. “And this affects us very much.”

Just another NaziCon projection thread.

They thought they had four yrs,,,they dont....only have one left and Joe will be dealing with a Repub Congress in no mood for foolishness, WE might even have the chance to dump Omar in MN people in MPLS are so pissed
The Omar district must be gerrymandered for the Somalis or whatever kind of Muslims they are, so I doubt she can be defeated, but it sure would be nice!!

Good point that it's really only one year till, hopefully, we get some relief from all these bad, bad leftwing moves Biden makes. Because then our people can vote down everything he puts up.

I love gridlock.

The invalid was installed to destroy the country and bring it into submission to the global new world order.

Sadly the more time that goes by the more probable that scenario seems likely to me. And I am not even close to a conspiracy theorist, I am as rooted in reality as they come but this past year has seen way too many drastic changes that happened very rapidly in the same time frame. I'd never seen America change so much so quickly, and none of it for the better.

Forum List

Back