Wind Turbines Contributing to Man Made Global Warming

Hahahaha, dumbass can not reply without blowing the whole scam

Building more stuff. Building bigger stuff. Building more and bigger with a very tiny return does not contribute to man made global warming, how?

Doesn't it? Ok. I didn't know you were a climate denier. Well done

Doesn't it? Ok. I didn't know you were a climate denier. Well done
How does building more with heavy industry (that returns less) fix the climate.

This has nothing to do with if I believe in your religion or not. This is about you being able to use common sense and admit the solution you propose creates more HEAVY INDUSTRY, which you claim is the problem.

Install solar system of 5 kw or larger, two powerwall batteries, and you have power day and night from solar. And if the grid goes down, you still have power day and night. And you can sell your excess power to the grid.
That is a lie.

Where are your links that prove each of the points you try to make.

You can't link cause you are a liar.

How does building more with heavy industry (that returns less) fix the climate.

This has nothing to do with if I believe in your religion or not. This is about you being able to use common sense and admit the solution you propose creates more HEAVY INDUSTRY, which you claim is the problem.

You're too stupid to learn anything. It would be easier to push a chain than teach you anything.
Stick with that hideous bible.

You're too stupid to learn anything. It would be easier to push a chain than teach you anything.
Stick with that hideous bible.
One could argue that it is you that displays stupidity. You are the one here that can only insult. What does that say about you and your opinion? You claim you are right but you can not articulate how.

I will come back after the weekend for your response. That way you don't feel pressured while looking up the big words.

you did say synthetic oil did not come from fossil fuels
No, I did not. I suggested it for lubricating wind turbines when you said we shouldn't use petroleum for that purpose. It was tongue-in-cheek but it flew right over your head.

No, I did not. I suggested it for lubricating wind turbines when you said we shouldn't use petroleum for that purpose. It was tongue-in-cheek but it flew right over your head.
I can go back to said tit for tat, you should really quote, because you distort what is said, you certainly paraphrase poorly.

I can go back to said tit for tat, you should really quote, because you distort what is said, you certainly paraphrase poorly.
Who gives a shit. You can use coal tar to lubricate wind turbines if you want. It isn't going to produce any significant amount of GHG emissions.

Who gives a shit. You can use coal tar to lubricate wind turbines if you want. It isn't going to produce any significant amount of GHG emissions.
Coal tar, again, crick you show your ignorance. I will quote and link for you, just like you demand. Enough of me toying with your emotions, from now on I will use technical, engineering, information to show just how wrong you are crick.

Synthetic industrial gear oils formulated with polyalphaolefin (PAO) are used in wind turbine gearboxes to maintain oil performance for longer periods of time while keeping a low operating temperature compared to conventional mineral oil-based industrial gear oil.
This innovative PP technology improves traction coefficients, film thicknesses and energy efficiencies while reducing operating temperatures. This demonstrates the differentiation between the improved fluid technologies and traditional IGO and OGL formulations.
As the United States increases its wind energy capacity, it will be important for manufacturers and developers to understand the most low-cost, effective way to protect their industrial gear and open gear systems. With the increased use of synthetic lubricants containing performance polymers, such protection will become that much easier.

This is a picture of where wind turbine synthetic lubricants begin, an oil refinery or steam cracker
LudwigshafenBASFsteamcracker2-2020-09-22-17-07-33.jpg

Last edited:
Coal tar, again, crick you show your ignorance. I will quote and link for you, just like you demand. Enough of me toying with your emotions, from now on I will use technical, engineering, information to show just how wrong you are crick.

Coal tar? The wind turbine industry disagrees, the also disagree with crick's idea that Olive oil could be used.

And this is a picture of where this nice wind turbine synthetic lubricant begins, an oil refinery or steam cracker
You have the communication skills of a third grader.

I am always willing to go the extra mile and make it easy for you to understand, I know you need pictures as well so I am including a picture of where Wind Turbine Synthetic Lubricants originate.

Choosing the right lubricant for today’s wind turbines
Synthetic industrial gear oils formulated with polyalphaolefin (PAO) are used in wind turbine gearboxes to maintain oil performance for longer periods of time while keeping a low operating temperature compared to conventional mineral oil-based industrial gear oil.
LudwigshafenBASFsteamcracker2-2020-09-22-17-07-33.jpg

I am always willing to go the extra mile and make it easy for you to understand, I know you need pictures as well so I am including a picture of where Wind Turbine Synthetic Lubricants originate.

Choosing the right lubricant for today’s wind turbines
ALL HANDS! Be advised not to attempt humor with poster Elektra. He won't get it and will assume you are being serious. Or attempt humor that works specifically in that mode.

ALL HANDS! Be advised not to attempt humor with poster Elektra. He won't get it and will assume you are being serious. Or attempt humor that works specifically in that mode.
Lets make sure everyone sees, reads, that humor you are talking about, crick, here it is;
Crick said:
I get it now, hahahahahahahahah

Lets make sure everyone sees, reads, that humor you are talking about, crick, here it is;

I get it now, hahahahahahahahah
Sorry. I guess I should have said "second grader". That was my reaction to your response to my attempt at humor. "Coal tar" was a joke, fool

Forum List

Back