Wind Turbines Contributing to Man Made Global Warming

I have flown over these in the Eastern US many times. Far more of these than there are of lithium mines. And I can show you pictures of strip mines for copper, nickel, iron, and many other minerals. But asshole hypocrites never object to these.

View attachment 554822
Copper, yes, the EV infrastructure needs tons of the stuff. Humans have only mined 20% of the earth's copper in history (or is it 12%, can't remember), wait until the nut job climate freaks get their way with EV's. We can't fix stupid and the stupids are rushing in.

How many mines like this will be required to mine the copper for the windings in all of those wonderful EV's?
The thing is, co2 is not the only thing that warms the planet, the climate is more complex than the tree huggers theory. The dinosaurs roamed the planet in 2400ppm+ co2. I don't understand their logic, and as man has only mined a tiny percentage of the copper to date, they're obsessed in digging the planet up to mine lithium and copper because we are somehow not going to cope with the climate conditions of the dinosaurs. But I'm powerless, I can't fix stupid and my car has to change to a shitty electric thing because of these climate fuck heads.

And we don't know why the planet is not allowed to warm. There have been 5 ice ages, we're still in the last one. All the ice can and will melt, it's happened before. You're probably dumfounded as much as me at these climate alarmists.

Two and a half million years ago, this planet was engulfed in an ice age. The ice age lasted from that period until 11,500 years ago. From that 2.4 million years ago until 11,500 years ago, the Earth was "warming." Think about how long of a period it is between 2.4 million years and 11,500 years. The Earth is just gradually warming and while we may contribute to some degree, it's going to continue the warming trend even if we weren't involved, unless of course, if the Earth tilts on its axis, at which time, the warming trend will be reversed. In the scheme of human existence, we've only been paying attention to the climate of Earth for a brief period, whereas the planet just does its thing over many, many millennia. For all we know, in the overall picture of the Earth's global trend, we most likely aren't much of an influence at all. I believe that the planet is going to do, what it's going to do with or without our interference.

Two and a half million years ago, this planet was engulfed in an ice age. The ice age lasted from that period until 11,500 years ago. From that 2.4 million years ago until 11,500 years ago, the Earth was "warming." Think about how long of a period it is between 2.4 million years and 11,500 years. The Earth is just gradually warming and while we may contribute to some degree, it's going to continue the warming trend even if we weren't involved, unless of course, if the Earth tilts on its axis, at which time, the warming trend will be reversed. In the scheme of human existence, we've only been paying attention to the climate of Earth for a brief period, whereas the planet just does its thing over many, many millennia. For all we know, in the overall picture of the Earth's global trend, we most likely aren't much of an influence at all. I believe that the planet is going to do, what it's going to do with or without our interference.

There were four interglacial periods in that 2+ million year cycle.

There were four interglacial periods in that 2+ million year cycle.
The glacial periods and interglacials were driven by the Milankovitch Cycles, the present warming is counter to those cycles. We should be gradually cooling, not rapidly warming. We were cooling for 6000 years until the start of the Industrial Revolution. By burning fossil fuels we are the cause of the rapid warming.

The glacial periods and interglacials were driven by the Milankovitch Cycles, the present warming is counter to those cycles. We should be gradually cooling, not rapidly warming. We were cooling for 6000 years until the start of the Industrial Revolution. By burning fossil fuels we are the cause of the rapid warming.

Really? Can you prove it? Instant PhD for you if you can. Oh, you can't. No one has been able to prove that.

Ok, you can go away now.

Really? Can you prove it? Instant PhD for you if you can. Oh, you can't. No one has been able to prove that.
It should be bleeding obvious to anyone capable of dispassionately evaluating ice core data, but no need. NASA:
Several other projects and studies have also upheld the validity of Milankovitch’s work, including research using data from ice cores in Greenland and Antarctica that has provided strong evidence of Milankovitch cycles going back many hundreds of thousands of years. In addition, his work has been embraced by the National Research Council of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences.

Scientific research to better understand the mechanisms that cause changes in Earth’s rotation and how specifically Milankovitch cycles combine to affect climate is ongoing. But the theory that they drive the timing of glacial-interglacial cycles is well accepted.
Now you, on the other hand, have got nothing but tons of gas as usual, so..
you can go away now.
Why you die-hard fossil fuel pimps still even bother is the only real mystery.

It should be bleeding obvious to anyone capable of dispassionately evaluating ice core data, but no need. NASA:

Now you, on the other hand, have got nothing but tons of gas as usual, so..

Why you die-hard fossil fuel pimps still even bother is the only real mystery.

You morons didn't even KNOW there were four interglacials, so I am clearly more informed than you. The interglacials DON'T nicely line up with the Milankovitch cycles, yet again, another fact I know, which you seem not to. So, you come in here spewing a bunch of crap, while I present well known facts to REAL SCIENTISTS.

You too can go away and crawl back under your troll bridge.

You morons didn't even KNOW there were four interglacials, so I am clearly more informed than you. The interglacials DON'T nicely line up with the Milankovitch cycles, yet again, another fact I know, which you seem not to. So, you come in here spewing a bunch of crap, while I present well known facts to REAL SCIENTISTS.

Four?

Eight glacial cycles from an Antarctic ice core​

Nature volume 429, pages623–628 (2004)Cite this article

Abstract​

The Antarctic Vostok ice core provided compelling evidence of the nature of climate, and of climate feedbacks, over the past 420,000 years. Marine records suggest that the amplitude of climate variability was smaller before that time, but such records are often poorly resolved. Moreover, it is not possible to infer the abundance of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere from marine records. Here we report the recovery of a deep ice core from Dome C, Antarctica, that provides a climate record for the past 740,000 years. For the four most recent glacial cycles, the data agree well with the record from Vostok. The earlier period, between 740,000 and 430,000 years ago, was characterized by less pronounced warmth in interglacial periods in Antarctica, but a higher proportion of each cycle was spent in the warm mode. The transition from glacial to interglacial conditions about 430,000 years ago (Termination V) resembles the transition into the present interglacial period in terms of the magnitude of change in temperatures and greenhouse gases, but there are significant differences in the patterns of change. The interglacial stage following Termination V was exceptionally long—28,000 years compared to, for example, the 12,000 years recorded so far in the present interglacial period. Given the similarities between this earlier warm period and today, our results may imply that without human intervention, a climate similar to the present one would extend well into the future.

Four?

Eight glacial cycles from an Antarctic ice core​

Nature volume 429, pages623–628 (2004)Cite this article

Abstract​

The Antarctic Vostok ice core provided compelling evidence of the nature of climate, and of climate feedbacks, over the past 420,000 years. Marine records suggest that the amplitude of climate variability was smaller before that time, but such records are often poorly resolved. Moreover, it is not possible to infer the abundance of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere from marine records. Here we report the recovery of a deep ice core from Dome C, Antarctica, that provides a climate record for the past 740,000 years. For the four most recent glacial cycles, the data agree well with the record from Vostok. The earlier period, between 740,000 and 430,000 years ago, was characterized by less pronounced warmth in interglacial periods in Antarctica, but a higher proportion of each cycle was spent in the warm mode. The transition from glacial to interglacial conditions about 430,000 years ago (Termination V) resembles the transition into the present interglacial period in terms of the magnitude of change in temperatures and greenhouse gases, but there are significant differences in the patterns of change. The interglacial stage following Termination V was exceptionally long—28,000 years compared to, for example, the 12,000 years recorded so far in the present interglacial period. Given the similarities between this earlier warm period and today, our results may imply that without human intervention, a climate similar to the present one would extend well into the future.

Yeah, see the poorly resolved part of the study. We have evidence of four in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

That's the standard.

LOL So you disagree with the Milankovitch Cycles. Yet almost all scientists say that it is broadly correct. So we are to think some anonymous poster knows more than the scientists at NASA.

Yeah, see the poorly resolved part of the study. We have evidence of four in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

That's the standard.
50 years ago. A lot has been learned since. But not by you.

By the way, when are we going to see that cool down you have been predicting? Next month? Next year? Next century? LOL

LOL You mean like those real scientists that attend the annual meeting of the American Geophysical Union every year? You mean the real scientists that are members of the Geological Society of America, and state that AGU is real, and a clear and present danger? LOL

LOL So you disagree with the Milankovitch Cycles. Yet almost all scientists say that it is broadly correct. So we are to think some anonymous poster knows more than the scientists at NASA.

No, the Milankovitch cycle is real, but the interglacials don't match up.

Duh.

50 years ago. A lot has been learned since. But not by you.

By the way, when are we going to see that cool down you have been predicting? Next month? Next year? Next century? LOL

It's already happening you yapping baboon.

No, the Milankovitch cycle is real, but the interglacials don't match up.

Duh.
Milankovitch cycleS and they match up well enough for real climate scientists:
Fossil fuel use does that, but they do explain why we would be experiencing cooling otherwise, and this continues to be the case despite all of the chest thumping and hopping up and down, decade after decade, by you shills for Big Oil, Gas, and Coal. The most hilarious part is how you never fail to shamelessly misrepresent the big, bad govt's own data and conclusions drawn therefrom by actual climate scientists. Hopefully those checks compensate for some of the resultant soul searching.

Milankovitch cycleS and they match up well enough for real climate scientists:
Fossil fuel use does that, but they do explain why we would be experiencing cooling otherwise, and this continues to be the case despite all of the chest thumping and hopping up and down, decade after decade, by you shills for Big Oil, Gas, and Coal. The most hilarious part is how you never fail to shamelessly misrepresent the big, bad govt's own data and conclusions drawn therefrom by actual climate scientists. Hopefully those checks compensate for some of the resultant soul searching.

That's because climatologists are sloppy and imprecise. According to them we would have no more snow by now and the arctic will have bern ice free for 5 years now.

OOOOOOOOOOPS!

Forum List

Back